Confused and/or Doomed? Help!

Estrela

Dear Astrologers
I received a Natal Chart computer report in my 20s, over 10 years ago, which had a nice tone and nothing too alarming, despite some contradictory aspects... Only recently, when I was told by an astrologer who quickly glanced my chart wheel saying that there's no sign of a relationship for me, not much support, there's fear etc... that I started worrying... My life has not been too bad so far and I had a sense things were going to sort itself out, get better...
But lately everything is turning dryer and dryer, I'm female, 37 and having a few 'mid life crisis'... So started to dive into my chart to learn more about myself and am finding alarming prospects, can't believe it! A 5th house on fire and jammed packed, loads of retrogrades, empty houses etc. Seems like a karmic mess! I have no astrology knowledge, so googling this stuff is certainly not helping me... Any constructive advice from what you see? Should I fear the worst - crisis, no relationships, no home, no purposeful career or steady income etc?
Is there anything one could do to turn things around or focus on particular areas to minimise shortcomings: random e.g. Neptune is in my second house - will money always show up and slip through my fingers even if I try to save hard with forceful discipline?
I heard about some astrologers who use "homeopathy/florals" to help resolve certain blockages of your chart... Is that possible? Does faith, positivity or anything else can help or 'astral fate' will run its course? Sorry for the long post, just hope I can help myself in case my prospects are really bad from now on... Thank you so much for reading and for any insight you may be able to offer. :sideways:

Last edited:

waybread

The best thing you can do is to calm down, and to realize that the astrologer who made you feel anxious and fearful was not doing you any favours. Basically all of the planets in signs, houses, and aspects have multiple interpretations that are consistent with their core meanings. They key to working with your chart is to determine and develop the empowering interpretations, not the disempowering ones that just upset you.

My personal belief is that people make choices in life and that these choices influence future outcomes. But even if you have a very fatalistic, determinist view of astrology, it isn't so narrow that you cannot create a good life for yourself with the chart you've got.

You will see from the chart that you have a big collection of planets (called a stellium) in your 5th house. The 5th house rules both one's children (if any) and leisure activities.

Most of these planets are in the very independent sign of Aries. So I think that you need to be an independent "woman warrior" kind of person. Ideally, you have some recreational activities, like an athletic activity, that allows you to express your inner warrior.

If you're 37 and still single, I am willing to bet that part of you would be most uncomfortable in a permanent relationship that denied you your freedom and autonomy.

But with Pluto, Saturn, and Jupiter in partner-oriented Libra opposing your Aries planets, you are probably made to feel that there's something wrong with you for having this martial streak. There is nothing wrong with you: you just didn't land on planet Earth to be a cookie-cutter version of other people's expectations.

I see no reason why you couldn't marry, with Venus ruling the cusp of your 7th house of marriage, provided Mr. Right respects your need for autonomy. The 5th house (under the leisure category) also includes short-term impermanent love affairs and sex-for-fun, so this type of relationship may actually suit you better.

Regardless, the key to a successful committed relationship is just finding the right person. Fortunately a fair number of men are interested in athletic activities, as well. Astrologically there are methods to see whether two people are a good match for one another.

Uranus in your first house of your personality and body also suggests that you weren't meant to be like everyone else. You probably have a very distinctive appearance.

Neptune in the second house square Jupiter can indicate a tendency to overspend, so savings and attention to economy will be important. Saturn rules thrift, hard work, and deferred gratification, so see if you can use him to put a good budget and savings plan into effect if you're not doing this already.

Neptune makes a nice trine to your moon, so you probably have a rich imagination and inner life.

I don't believe in bad karma carried over from previous lives. So see if such a belief empowers or disempowers you.

Don't worry about empty houses. It just means that the house rules an area of life that is not a major focus for you. The planet ruling the sign on the house cusp will say a lot about how the house functions. Similarly, the energy of a retrograde planet is turned inward. Half of my planets are retrograde, and my life turned out OK.

If you are just learning astrology, one book I highly recommend is Steven Forrest, The Inner Sky. Written by a very wise and funny man.

katydid

There is nothing wrong with 'empty houses' or retrograde planets.

There are 12 houses and only 10 planets, so everyone has empty planets. :tongue:

And most people have some retro planets. It is not an ugly karmic thing at all.

Relax, you are good.:ninja:

Horus

Hi Estrela,

Each sign is ruled by one or two planets and each house has a different sign on its cusp so each house is ruled by different planets which act as emissaries from that house no matter which other house they are in.

Taurus is on the cusp of your 7th house of relationships and that is ruled by Venus. Venus is conjunct the Sun, Moon and Mars so that is basically like having those planets in the 7th house -they are affecting it! Venus is the attraction principle, a very magnetic planet, and when it's conjunct the Sun and Mars it makes you very attractive!

The bulk of that energy is focused in the 5th house which concerns romance and courtship among other things and it's where many relationships are sparked off.

Do you have relationship karma? Maybe. Saturn, Lord of Karma is in the relationship sign of Libra and may be making an opposition to Venus though it looks to be kind of wide at 9° so you'll have to research the aspect to see if it applies to you or not, like this one:
http://www.myastrologybook.com/Venus-opposed-Saturn-astrology.htm

The karma may be about learning to play more nicely with others if you didn't before while still remaining true to yourself and maintaining some independence. The Dharma is about being creative or expressive =developing positive Leo traits through the North Node and in Leo's natural house which is the 5th and probably why your energy is so focused there -the Sun rules the North Node.

You are entering the "midlife crisis" period of major, life-altering transits starting with Uranus opposition Pluto and followed in the next seven years by Uranus opp. Uranus, Neptune square Neptune and Saturn opp. Saturn. Additionally transiting Saturn in Capricorn will be squaring your Aries stellium soon, demanding that you be more realistic, practical, grounded, structured, organized, and committed if you enter a relationship. You can weather this period successfully this way (for Saturn's sake) and so long as you get rid of everything that doesn't serve your interests, which is outmoded, stagnant, etc. physical and otherwise (for Pluto's sake), handle any important matters which have been put off, stay flexible and be open to change, to new possibilities (for Uranus' sake), pay attention to dreams and your intuition (for Neptune's sake).

~H

Last edited:

OmniWolf

You're definitely not Doomed! Although you might FEEL that way sometimes.
Your chart is cleverly designed to have your feelings taking charge. Aries Moon, and it's at the head of the pack with the sun right behind it. I would make it a personal mission to log and track the moon, how it's potentially affecting you and the rest of the world.

I would advise embracing a sense of innocence, like when you were a child and you just knew things would work out. It's like a gift, especially when it comes to family. The hardest part would be trying to interpret advise from you friends and then from your family. I would imagine there's a great deal of that in your life with your moon oppositions and the houses each side governs.

As far as survival goes, you have the element of surprise at your side! A mystical and supernatural sense about you which people can be left guessing as to who you really are. This can have advantages and disadvantages in any given situation.

I would think it's important for you to study the art of conversation, communication, body language, and you could even take it to a thespian degree. Where first impressions revolve around a "play" like "theme" or "act"
...which character would be most cunning or spectacular in any particular
situation?

Also, I would consider studying enneagrams and possibly creative writing as your chart appears to have a strong hint of writing and composition. Learning how personality type can have their strengths and weakness and how they conduct other personality types would prove great strategy!

Renee35

Dear Astrologers
I received a Natal Chart computer report in my 20s, over 10 years ago, which had a nice tone and nothing too alarming, despite some contradictory aspects... Only recently, when I was told by an astrologer who quickly glanced my chart wheel saying that there's no sign of a relationship for me, not much support, there's fear etc... that I started worrying... My life has not been too bad so far and I had a sense things were going to sort itself out, get better...
But lately everything is turning dryer and dryer, I'm female, 37 and having a few 'mid life crisis'... So started to dive into my chart to learn more about myself and am finding alarming prospects, can't believe it! A 5th house on fire and jammed packed, loads of retrogrades, empty houses etc. Seems like a karmic mess! I have no astrology knowledge, so googling this stuff is certainly not helping me... :crying: Any constructive advice from what you see? Should I fear the worst - crisis, no relationships, no home, no purposeful career or steady income etc?
Is there anything one could do to turn things around or focus on particular areas to minimise shortcomings: random e.g. Neptune is in my second house - will money always show up and slip through my fingers even if I try to save hard with forceful discipline?
I heard about some astrologers who use "homeopathy/florals" to help resolve certain blockages of your chart... Is that possible? Does faith, positivity or anything else can help or 'astral fate' will run its course? Sorry for the long post, just hope I can help myself in case my prospects are really bad from now on... Thank you so much for reading and for any insight you may be able to offer. :sideways:

Not to worry my friend, I looked at your chart - your 7th is barren but your 5th is packed and your 7th is in Taurus so 40's is likely when you'll marry someone that's a leader, stubborn, nice house, lots of property, because of the Cancer indicators in your chart they'll likely have a child or two that are older, they'll be a good parent - wealthier than most and you'll likely meet them or partner with them in the 7 years ahead as Taurus is probably going to be their Sun, Moon or Rising sign - this is using old school astrology. That being said, you've certainly got money and stability - why not adopt or foster a kid or kiddo's of your own? Your chart indicates you'd really get a LOT of joy from either situation - millions of 5 to 18 year olds need a home and guidance, your chart screams being able to do both and benefitting from the love you lack being provided by them to you.

Warm regards

Estrela

Dear all,
Thank you so much for your time and such encouraging and honest replies. It is my first time here and I really appreciate it.
Navigating through a surprinsely dark natal chart on my own has been a challenge at this point of my life. As I said, I’m completely new to astrology, but very drawn to personal development work and spirituality. So I tend to take free will and karma issues very seriously. It is so important for me to understand myself and find ways to improve. The point about relationship was just what got me curious to research more. Howerver, finding so many negative aspects on my chart, things I was not aware of, has been quite shocking! Having Pluto in the 12 house, for example, is apparently an indication of terrible caracter, traumas and crimes, I heard. Not really my experience so far in this life. So it’s quite alarming I am obliviously carrying this sort of things on my chart! I’m still getting my head around all the info. Unfortunatelly, I’m not the usual Aries type, very athletic, warrior drive and full of energy... I’m more about gentle yoga and personal development workshops... Had a couple of long term relationships until early 30s, but not really a varied love affair life as my 5th house suggests. But it looks like certain aspects on my chart could start unfolding more apparently from now on...Which is terrifying for me... but will try my best to keep working on it with an optimistic and transformational purpose.
Thanks for all your recommendations too. I am keen to explore more! Any other thougts always very welcome! Thank you all so much!

Last edited:

waybread

Dear all,
Thank you so much for your time and such encouraging and honest replies. It is my first time here and I really appreciate it.
Navigating through a surprinsely dark natal chart on my own has been a challenge at this point of my life. As I said, I’m completely new to astrology, but very drawn to personal development work and spirituality. So I tend to take free will and karma issues very seriously. It is so important for me to understand myself and find ways to improve. The point about relationship was just what got me curious to research more. Howerver, finding so many negative aspects on my chart, things I was not aware of, has been quite shocking! Having Pluto in the 12 house, for example, is apparently an indication of terrible caracter, traumas and crimes, I heard. Not really my experience so far in this life. So it’s quite alarming I am obliviously carrying this sort of things on my chart! I’m still getting my head around all the info. Unfortunatelly, I’m not the usual Aries type, very athletic, warrior drive and full of energy... I’m more about gentle yoga and personal development workshops... Had a couple of long term relationships until early 30s, but not really a varied love affair life as my 5th house suggests. But it looks like certain aspects on my chart could start unfolding more apparently from now on...Which is terrifying for me... but will try my best to keep working on it with an optimistic and transformational purpose.
Thanks for all your recommendations too. I am keen to explore more! Any other thougts always very welcome! Thank you all so much!

No, no, no, no, no!!!

Estrela, did you pay attention to anything that I wrote??? Please. I don't know what you're reading or whom you've been listening to, but please trust me. You have the wrong end of the stick.

Look for empowering interpretations of your chart. Forget the disempowering interpretations.

Your Pluto in the 12th is fine. Trust me. In whole signs houses I have this placement and my life turned out just fine.

Moreover, if you do not feel like the "woman warrior," we may be looking at part of the problem. I have seen this happen occasionally with women with a strong Aries signature who nevertheless claimed to be oh, so meek and mild. Sometimes they suffer from deep despair or depression. Because they are trying to live an inauthentic life.

Do you allow yourself to be assertive with other people? To get angry? To (metaphorically) shout back at the universe? When you were a girl, were you punished for insufficiently submissive and domesticated behaviours? If so, did you take such scoldings to heart to the point were you internalized them, and never became clear on who you really are, at heart?

Please forget about karma. For now. Look at this lifetime and how you are living it.

And yes, we're here for you. 100%. But sometimes with "tough love."

Last edited:

Estrela

No, no, no, no, no!!!

Estrela, did you pay attention to anything that I wrote??? Please. I don't know what you're reading or whom you've been listening to, but please trust me. You have the wrong end of the stick.

Look for empowering interpretations of your chart. Forget the disempowering interpretations.

Your Pluto in the 12th is fine. Trust me. In whole signs houses I have this placement and my life turned out just fine.

Moreover, if you do not feel like the "woman warrior," we may be looking at part of the problem. I have seen this happen occasionally with women with a strong Aries signature who nevertheless claimed to be oh, so meek and mild. Sometimes they suffer from deep despair or depression. Because they are trying to live an inauthentic life.

Do you allow yourself to be assertive with other people? To get angry? To (metaphorically) shout back at the universe? When you were a girl, were you punished for insufficiently submissive and domesticated behaviours? If so, did you take such scoldings to heart to the point were you internalized them, and never became clear on who you really are, at heart?

Please forget about karma. For now. Look at this lifetime and how you are living it.

And yes, we're here for you. 100%. But sometimes with "tough love."

Dear Waybread

If I could, I’d give you a heartfelt hug! Thank you! Your words really touched me. You’re are so right about embrancing empowering approaches... I tend to be very optimistic and encouraging when it comes to others, but am on this ‘mission’ to dig out and focus only on the negative aspects when referring to myself.

Thank you for reminding me about life here and now.... it is liberating to believe that there’s still a range of possibilities.
May I be guided and blessed with love and disposition to take the next steps wisely. And, perhaps, if the Aries Warrior finds a cause worth a fight, she may show up... Actually, she could be busy fighting the demons in the 12th house already? ; )

Learning to love astrology, learning to love myself...
May the journey continue...

Love and blessings to you. X

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope observations help pick as relevant and integrate,

mer debilated pisces 5th, emotional-confused; wear emerald over pendant;
mer lord 11th for gains; mer elevated aspect over own virgo 11th for gains;

the 5th stellium opp sat,
indifferent towards luck-edu-romance-children-position
and stressed, aspected by jup however with relief;
sun elevated aries 5th, admin-managerial aptitudes;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

sun-moon-mars-venus impulsive aries 5th,
medical, artistic aptitudes, plastic surgery etc;
sun 10th lord over 5th, fall in position sometime in probability;

mars 6th lord for health over 5th, negating employment prospects;
inflammations of heart-stomach-head etc;
quicker recovery from health issues however probably;

cancer-moon 9th inimical for scorpio asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-travels etc, inimical moon aries 5th,
stress-delays in luck-edu-romance-children-position,
health issues related to heart-stomach-circulatory issues;
mars debilated aspect over cancer 9th for luck etc;

mars aspect own scorpio asc, overall protective;
may wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;

sun-moon-mars-venus and sat opp 5/11 axis, 5/11 matters
including income-gains-friendships-relationships-health under stress;
elevated sat and elevated sun in opp under great stress/tug of war;
relationship with parents-children-friends-relationships at great stress;

mars-venus lords 1/7 conjunct, scope for relationship by mere attractions;
venus 7th lord over 5th, gains through spouse; aspected by jupiter;
sat-venus opp seeking affection but difficult to manifest,
mutual health issues in a relationship-marriage;
may wear 0.25carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

jup-sat elevated libra 11th for gains,
economics-legal-judicial research-advisory roles and gains thereby;
gains through gurus-consultants-elders-old people-old friends-govt;
venus aspecting own libra 11th for gains;

jup lord 5th over 11th, gains through education-speculation etc,

sat lord 4th elevated libra 11th,
gains through mother-real estate/real estate management etc,
but mother could have some difficulties perhaps;

prayers to saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers at the alter at home, fri evenings;

rahu North node over leo 9th, high self-pride, foreign travels, pilgrimage;
light camphor daily at the alter;

ketu South Node over acq 3rd, reformist, innovative aptitudes,
pain-injury arms-shoulders-lower legs-ears etc;
detachment from siblings;
currently ketu transit natal ketu acq;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers sat mornings;

jup now year ahead transit scorpio asc, trine cancer-pisces,
supportive of research-occult aptitudes,
and luck-edu-romance-children-position-travels-spirituality etc;
jup however retro now for 4-5m, things under review-delay;

sat now 2.5yrs transit cap 3rd, good for initiative-progress;
sat elevated aspect libra 11/12 for gains-foreign lands;

look forward to shared pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-useful-prospective,
traits-talents-health-plans etc etc;

wishing well, gains through jup-sat elevated libra 11th,
jup-sat lords 4/5 conjunct for prosperity; jup lord for family-fin;
sat lord 3rd for initiative-communications-siblings, gains thereby;

kshantaram

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
if could care ack and share salient pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue, traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram