confused about a few things

sungrl

Hi all im new here, really looking forward to finding a wealth of information here.
- on the other hand I have always been extremely creativily driven mostly by my intense emotions and a kind of spirit of freedom and need for expression

sorry for all the confusing questions and thank you all in advance!

Last edited:

Rajshekhar

The following information can be useful, required your time of birth is between 9.27 to 9.37. Though, you do have provided your time of birth - but sometimes, even a slight change in birth time can make major difference in the analysis.

The placement of Mars and the Sun in your birth chart and certain divisional charts indicates that you may be very hasty in nature; trying to do a lot of things at one time. Your physique appear to be slightly short stature with thick bones. There appears to be some specific problem with respect to your relations/happiness from parents specifically father. In this regard, the period from March 2010 onwards indicates some specific incidents related with your father.
The placement of Moon and Jupiter in your chart and certain divisional charts indicates that you may also have problem in keeping on your concentration with respect to your educational matters. That is, despite being able to understand, you may find it difficult for you to continue reading/learning something without being distracted by the unwarranted thoughts a number of times.
The best part and the beauty of your chart is third house and Saturn. Being placed in exaltation sign in third house of your chart, the Saturn will bless you with fruitfulness of almost all of your initiatives/ventures. In other words, this placement of Saturn has blessed you to be successful in anything which requires persistence, dedication and sincere efforts.

R4VEN

sungrl (nice username for a Leo!!) you will need to post your birth chart using astro.com and this outline of how to do this:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

You have asked 2 questions - one to do with your relationship life, and another to do with vocation. Each of these can be quite vast as an area to examine, and so it may be best were you to ask the relationship question here, and then to formulate the vocational question as a separate question, and post it in the Vocational Astrology section.

The simpler and more straight-forward the question, then the higher the likelihood of someone being willing to take on answering.

sungrl

sungrl (nice username for a Leo!!) you will need to post your birth chart using astro.com and this outline of how to do this:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

You have asked 2 questions - one to do with your relationship life, and another to do with vocation. Each of these can be quite vast as an area to examine, and so it may be best were you to ask the relationship question here, and then to formulate the vocational question as a separate question, and post it in the Vocational Astrology section.

The simpler and more straight-forward the question, then the higher the likelihood of someone being willing to take on answering.

Hey R4VEN! a fellow LEO yay! I love it too..sungrl just came to me, lol. Hey thank you for the advice..I will stick to one question from now on..

Heres my chart posted if anyone wants to take a look!

Last edited:

waybread

Hi Sungrl,

In terms of your major and career, I wonder if you might think laterally from engineering, and look at a field like management science, and how large organizations best function. This is an eclectic field that draws upon organizational psychology, information technology, and systems design. You might find it in a business school or possibly in engineering.

I say this because you've got a strong sun (identity)/Mars (initiative) combination in the 11th house. This house traditionally deals with friends, but it more generally extends to organizations and the human interactions within them. Leo is very interested in leadership and you probably have natural leadership ability and just possibly an interest in how this quality works, from an analytical perspective.

Then your sun/Mars are in a favourable relationship with your moon/Saturn in Scorpio in the third house. The moon indicates your needs/feelings. Saturn on a good day shows how you are patient, persevering, and hard-working. On a bad day, it shows where and how you feel frustrated and inept--but hey, we all have Saturn in our charts. The 3rd house indicates your mental and communicative abilities. I would read Saturn/moon in Scorpio in the third house combined with your Virgo rising and Gemini on your MC (career house cusp) as giving you natural analytical talents--I might even suggest you can be a real detective when you want to get to the bottom of a problem. This is a super combo for a job requiring trouble-shooting capabilities.

With moon/Saturn squaring Mercury in the 12th and sun square Pluto, you can probably take your analytical skills one step further, to be quite a devastating critic, even when you don't mean to hurt a sensitive soul's feelings--a proclivity to watch out for. You may find yourself involved in inter-personal power struggles: something better relegated to the tennis court than to your cherished relationships or co-workers.

In terms of relationships, only pop sun-sign astrology will say what signs you're best suited for. The "real" astrology is far more complex! Yes, it does go by degrees rather than by simple signs. So it works better if you've got a Person of Interest in mind, as then your two charts can be compared at this level of detail. I would suggest that with Pisces on the cusp of your 7th house of long-term relationships such as marriage, you are probably attracted to gentle, sensitive men; yet with your Mars sun/highly activated in Leo, this Sensitive Guy also better show some strong leadership capabilities if you are going to respect him. With your Venus in Gemini in the 10th house, you may get a reputation for being a flirt--i.e., the butterfly going from flower to flower, yet underneath you are capable of deep and serious attachments, with not a little jealousy if your man proves less than steadfast.

I think your biggest challenge in life will be that Pluto squaring your sun. Pluto deals with profound personal transformation, and you are being asked to do this on an ongoing basis. Fortunately both Leo and Virgo (your rising sign) are up to the challenge of ongoing personal growth. With your north node in Taurus in the 9th house of mind-expanding activities like travel and higher education, hopefully you can spend your junior year abroad or look at applying your considerable talents to solving some major problems facing the world today.

Good luck, Sungrl!

waybread

Hey, sungrl--I am glad you liked the interpretation.

Just in terms of your major and career choices--if you are a student now, you could probably go to your career counseling office on campus, and ask to take a vocational aptitude test; and maybe make an appointment with one of the counselors. Also, if you've taken any courses so far that really ring your chimes, you could make an appointment with the professor to inquire further about the field and its job opportunities. I see you as being a very analytical person, but you don't have a lot of the earth (material, practical) element in your chart, which is why I didn't focus on a field like civil or mechanical engineering. You do have a lot of fire in your chart, which signifies a lot of initiative and a "Let's go!" kind of energy. Leo loves to be in charge. Many people do start out their careers on a lower rung of the ladder in an office environment; but make sure that such a job offers you opportunities for advancement and meeting people, where you can "shine."

Sadly, our society does divide up human personality traits as "masculine" or "feminine", but hopefully we will get to a point where "people are people", and where women are encouraged to display their more assertive traits; and men their gentler traits regardless of sexual orientation. I also have Pisces on the cusp of my 7th house. My husband definitely qualifies as a Sensitive Guy, although Pisces is not strongly represented in his chart.

Good luck, sungrl!

waybread

I hope my advice is helpful--I am only an amateur astrologer, but I worked for universities throughout my career. Your horoscope has expired, so I can't look for creativity in the chart, but you might think about design as a theme that integrates both your analytical and artistic talents. Happy Thanksgiving!

sungrl

Waybread, thank you again. Well, you've given me alot of help and that is valuable to me. Yea i'll have to post my chart again soon - probably just need to put it in my sig or something, lol. Ill probably need it alot here on this forum. Just out of curiosity ( i have alot of it) what sign are you? I feel like im going to wear you out asking all these questions, lol.
Have a great thanksgiving yourself!:happy: