Composite Fire Grand Trine?

katydid

Some people use only the planets to count it as a Grand Trine.

I use angles and the nodes when looking at a configuration. But it would have to be pretty exact.

And is there only 1 planet, and then the Node and the MC? That would weaken it, imo.

Virgoan12

Some people use only the planets to count it as a Grand Trine.

I use angles and the nodes when looking at a configuration. But it would have to be pretty exact.

And is there only 1 planet, and then the Node and the MC? That would weaken it, imo.

Thanks for the reply. It's Uranus and Moon and the MC and North Node are both at the point.

katydid

Thanks for the reply. It's Uranus and Moon and the MC and North Node are both at the point.

OK, great. I would absolutely count that. If the 3rd point of the Grand Trine has the North Node on the MC, that is a strong configuration.

I would be curious about your combined emotions. The Moon, being in a Fire Grand Trine with Uranus and the MC, seems like it might be destabilizing and super enervating. It might feel erratic and changeable and maybe hard to feel grounded? Very creative and inspiring energy though. Excited about the future, but maybe uncertain and worried it cannot withstand pressure?

Last edited: