Complicated Stellium. Could you Help me Interpret?

davibp04

Hello All!

I have a very complex Stellium in my map and that makes most of my interpretations fuzzy or clouded. Could anyone with more experience in this kind of formation help me interpret it?
I would be very thankful since that is a current "flaw" in my interpretation skill.

Thank you a lot!

Best Regards,
Davi

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-07-31 at 23.05.21.png
    Screen shot 2013-07-31 at 23.05.21.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 39

JUPITERASC

Hello All!

I have a very complex Stellium in my map and that makes most of my interpretations fuzzy or clouded. Could anyone with more experience in this kind of formation help me interpret it?
I would be very thankful since that is a current "flaw" in my interpretation skill.

Thank you a lot!

Best Regards,
Davi
Hello davibp04 - 'a stellium' just means there are more than two planets in any particular house... although some say there must be more than three planets in a particular house:smile:

HOW TO PROCEED WHEN TWO OR MORE PLANETS OCCUPY A HOUSE
http://www.forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html

'….The more planets there are physically together in a house, the more this will indicate something extraordinary in terms of the house meanings.

When many planets occupy the same house, each operates according to its nature and its own other determinations. The most powerful action on the house significations will come from whichever one of the planets is also the house ruler; then, from that one which is in exaltation; and in the third place, from the one possessing the closest natural analogy with the house meanings. When the dignity and analogy are not found together in the same planet, one must take into consideration the two or three planets together in which these conditions are separately realized....'

'….The fourth place in order of power goes to the planet which is nearest to the house cusp. When, among many planets occupying the same house, some correspond by their analogy to the meanings attached to the house, whereas others are contrary to them, it is necessary to ascertain which of these two groups is the most powerful. If the former, the affairs indicated will be achieved; if the latter, their realization will be impeded or prevented. When the planets occupying the same house are all benefics, they anticipate the fulfillment of the good fortune and the suppression of misfortune indicated by the house. If they are malefics, the contrary will occur, unless they are in good zodiacal state in a favorable house....'

My little sister was also born in 1990, she was born exactly one month before you. She has this similar stellium, except in her 1st house, with Saturn, Venus, Mercury, Mars, Neptune, Uranus, and Venus, all lined up with an opposing Jupiter in cancer, very similar to yours. She takes life very seriously, is entrepreneurial, career-oriented, with an assertive personality. She has no problem speaking up for herself or others. Lots of integrity, but has a pluto-conjunct-moon, so she can be moody in dealing with her powerful emotions, and will isolate herself from others from time to time to deal with it.

Stelliums make the planets associated with it work as a functioning unit, rather than separately.

This sort of stellium has effected the birth charts of a generation. I think it's promising to say that the birth group you all rode in on has a very Capricorn approach in dealing with the world- hard working (!), goal-oriented with a certain level of dedication, ambitious, determined, and smart enough to know that life won't be handed to you. It's wonderful, really, but also very intense and difficult. There is of course, a downside to Capricorn. It can be miserly, frugal, cold, calculatingm materialistic, greedy...

You are much more Capricorn like than most anything.

Aside form your stellium, you possess personal MAGNETISM with your sun so closely conjunct your ascendant. It's a very powerful position for the sun, even for a Pisces. It's funny, you have in common my sister's stellium and opposing jupiter, and my own Pisces sun and ascendant with Mercury in Aquarius in the 12th.

davibp04

My little sister was also born in 1990, she was born exactly one month before you. She has this similar stellium, except in her 1st house, with Saturn, Venus, Mercury, Mars, Neptune, Uranus, and Venus, all lined up with an opposing Jupiter in cancer, very similar to yours. She takes life very seriously, is entrepreneurial, career-oriented, with an assertive personality. She has no problem speaking up for herself or others. Lots of integrity, but has a pluto-conjunct-moon, so she can be moody in dealing with her powerful emotions, and will isolate herself from others from time to time to deal with it.

Stelliums make the planets associated with it work as a functioning unit, rather than separately.

This sort of stellium has effected the birth charts of a generation. I think it's promising to say that the birth group you all rode in on has a very Capricorn approach in dealing with the world- hard working (!), goal-oriented with a certain level of dedication, ambitious, determined, and smart enough to know that life won't be handed to you. It's wonderful, really, but also very intense and difficult. There is of course, a downside to Capricorn. It can be miserly, frugal, cold, calculatingm materialistic, greedy...

You are much more Capricorn like than most anything.

Aside form your stellium, you possess personal MAGNETISM with your sun so closely conjunct your ascendant. It's a very powerful position for the sun, even for a Pisces. It's funny, you have in common my sister's stellium and opposing jupiter, and my own Pisces sun and ascendant with Mercury in Aquarius in the 12th.

Thank you, my friend! That was very helpful and very interesting. It's funny how astrology unites us within one humanity, despite of geographical distnces. Tell your sister you've found her Brazilian twin =)
I find that much of my determination and ambition is put in a social sphere (there the 11th house). Your sister is probably a special person, with all of these planets in the 1st house. My work tends to be to pull yself back to my cancer roots(4th/5th house), where I find my happiness and calm.
I just wonder wheter this Stellium opposing Jupiter would somehow diminish it's power and if there is anyway I could "enhance" it.

as for our Mercury in Aquarius in the 12th house, that is one of the strongest indications I have in my map for as astrology and occult interest, aside from our "double pisces" characteristics which I also find related to astrology.

There you go, you've also got a twin in Brazil! =)

Thanks and Best regards,

Davi

kshantaram

Premium Member
ascendant lord jupiter elevated over cancer 4th, support from mother, good for education, property matters, conveyances. elevated jupiter over the 4th quadrant growth and riches in life through classical knowledge and advisory roles.

mars lord 9th for luck elevated over the 11th for gains. mars-venus conjunct seeking passionate but methodical, disciplined friends/company. saturn own capricorn 11th support from old people, older friends.

but, elevated jupiter makes debilated aspect over capricorn 10/11 houses, and elevated mars makes debilated aspect over cancer 4/5 houses spoiling the game, negating the prospects of elevated jupiter and mars - impacting domestic comforts and education, income resources, impacting friendships. the big fight between elevated jupiter and mars.

also the jupiter-saturn opposition leading to misunderstanding and misjudgments about resource management, property matters, friendships etc, and missed opportunities in the process.

the moon-mars-venus-saturn stellium over the 11th could suggest artistic tastes, but impacted by the mutual debilated aspects, impacting luck in the process. making the elevated planets ineffective.

with saturn involved the stellium could take detached/indifferent attitude towards friendships, groups, and resources.

jupiter trines and aspects scorpio 9th, protective of luck and promoting research aptitude and occult studies like astrology. jupiter also trines and aspects own pisces ascendant protective of general well being. mars aspects own aries 2nd house protective of finances/bank balances.

ketu the separative node over the 6th leo, inherently high self-pride, aggressive with opponents, health issues related to stomach-heart-intestinal issues, tending to job breaks. while could have inclination for administrative work.

sun lord 6th for health over the ascendant pisces could impact health especially during infancy, issues related to stomach-heart-soles of the feet-head/influenza etc. but protected by jupiter's own aspect.

saturn 11th own capricorn makes elevated aspect over libra 8th, protective of life and promoting sudden gains, while venus lord 8th is over the 11th friendly capricorn conjunct elevated mars.

mercury-rahu acquarius 12th inclined to foreign lands and relationships, reformist approach.

jupiter lord 9th from moon for luck, elevated in cancer, but impacted by debilation aspect from mars opposite, and the saturn opposition.
currently ascendant lord jupiter transit natal jupiter elevated cancer trining and aspecting 9th scorpio for luck and higher education/learnings, containing the stress of saturn-rahu transit scorpio while could promote research aptitude and occult interests in subjects like astrology.

hope the generic observations/inputs help reflect further, something to pick as relevant on the ground.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Thank you, my friend! That was very helpful and very interesting. It's funny how astrology unites us within one humanity, despite of geographical distnces. Tell your sister you've found her Brazilian twin =)
I find that much of my determination and ambition is put in a social sphere (there the 11th house). Your sister is probably a special person, with all of these planets in the 1st house. My work tends to be to pull yself back to my cancer roots(4th/5th house), where I find my happiness and calm.
I just wonder wheter this Stellium opposing Jupiter would somehow diminish it's power and if there is anyway I could "enhance" it.

as for our Mercury in Aquarius in the 12th house, that is one of the strongest indications I have in my map for as astrology and occult interest, aside from our "double pisces" characteristics which I also find related to astrology.

There you go, you've also got a twin in Brazil! =)

Thanks and Best regards,

Davi

A true soul twin experience! Your chart is of a peculiar combination of aspect patterns to come across for someone like myself!

Exactly! Oppositions are a bitter-sweet experience. They give a certain amount of tension in a person's psyche, you'll often feel pulled from one area of your life regarding (friends, social life, hopes/aspirations) often out of balance with your fifth house needs (children, fun times, romance, creativity, love, self-expression). It will never feel calm, it's always a stress, if you choose to take it that way, that is!

I think my sister is special :) She is my baby sister, after all. Her 1st house stellium's jupiter is in her 7th house, so she draws very very very much from her personal relationships, she is everything jupiter in regards to the people in her life, but is also very private.
I see oppositions as see-saws, and a literal balancing act. You are going to draw energy from your Jupiter in a big way to compensate for your 11th house stellium energy. Your home life is probably done right, when you party, you probably go all out, and when it comes to your kids, you will be a big part of them too, affection wise. It's a good planet to overcompensate with, in my opinion, in regards to the other side of that very INTENSE stellium, in a very serious sign of capricorn.