Complexity of my chart - please read my chart

Hello,
to all of you.
I am new to this forum, I am posting my Kundli details below in this hope that on this forum I'll find the solutions of my problems, Please Can you read my kundli and tell me that When will I find my true love or get married? Also please tell me more details regarding my Kundli as I am facing many problems in life.Thank you for reading my post.Thank you.
Details of Kundli:

D.O.B : 6-7-1984(6th July, 1984)
T.O.B : 7:15 PM
P.O.B : Actually, this is a village near BATALA, PUNJAB, INDIA the name of the village is Walla so that's why I am writing its
LATITUDE : 31N49 and LONGITUDE : 75E23 details.
RISHI

Virinchi

according to this board rules, you should explain something about your chart
like try to interpret it yourself within limits of your knowledge

why you felt your chart was complex ? was not explained

Hello,
Sir,firstly, thank you for reply.Actually, I didn't know the rules of this board, as I mentioned that I am new to this forum. Sir, I think my chart is complex because I have analyzed my chart from some astrologers but they all say different things to me about my chart, even on the same day, if some astrologer said that everything is all right on the other hand some other astrologer said nothing is right, that's why I think my chart is complex, and the question of interpret my own chart by myself is difficult for me so if you can interpret my chart then it would be very much thank to you, Sir, on this forum I have come in this hope that some one analyzed my chart and I hope I'll get the accurate "picture" of my chart. Thank you.
Regards,
RISHI

dhundhun

Indeed complex - reading palm before seeing chart would be better. Reach someone, who is expert in both, interprets both and blends results for you.

Hello,
Sir,
I could not see the rules of the chart It could be because of my tension of these days, I agian request please Can some one read my chart ? Thank You
Regards,
RISHI

SagiCap

Astro Rishi,

You're getting a lot of push back and maybe they won't help you unless you just open up your chart and go ahead and look. Post all that you think of even if it's wrong or simple. At least making the effort. People get really adamant about not helping you out if you don't try it yourself first. It's a tough world. Good luck!