Clairvoyance in a chart

Julia Karmic Astrology

Thank you so much for this response, Julia! Your description of my Yod is so hopeful and beautiful. It really resonates too with the feelings I have, that I am a victim, but also that I will live to be 100 years old. Perhaps I've already been a victim, and I just need to let that go. It may also explain a sensation I have sometimes. I mix up dread and regret, as though my sense of horror has no sense of time.

I think we are very similar in our approaches to the esoteric and occult, but while I have fought my own connection to it at times, you've embraced it! I've studied the major religions as well and am drawn to Wicca (and more precisely, to the mostly lost traditions it's based on) and to Taoism. They're very similar to my mind, though practiced differently, and the idea of amoral duality makes a lot of sense to me. I like Zen too. I feel a connection to the Earth, trees specifically. I have an oak tree in the backyard that I feel I've bonded with.

And then I laugh at myself for having these ideas, because I'm a Gemini sun.

I'm pretty deep into the study of Tarot as well. I just bought a new deck that examines Tarot from the point of view of a Zen master. I am fascinated by lost mystics, such as those of Atlantis and the druids. I also feel strong connections to Pagan Scandinavia and Egypt, though I've not really studied either much. I like mythology, in general. I usually approach it as a fiction writer.

I keep meaning to keep a dream journal, but starting new good habits is not my strong suit.

What types of clairvoyance do you experience? You mentioned that idea that I remember being persecuted for clairvoyance in past lives, so I assume you think certain souls carry this with us through lives?

Thanks so much again,
Witchyone

Yes feelings of victimhood are quite common with a Pisces Moon. And the aspects to the moon tell the story of why. I do think those feelings originate from past lives, and yes, it is time to let go of them. That is really interesting about dread/regret feelings. Yes the fluidity of the past time line.

You sound like an elemental, perhaps your Taurus ASC and Venus color everything. Your connection to trees is so typical of a Taurus! :)

I have not always embraced spirituality. I would say I have fought with it a great deal. I am cynical and questioning. But through all my study and experience, I came to believe there is much more than the earth plane, and a Higher Power does exist. And I could not continue to deny my psychic/spiritual abilities. I personally think it is a good thing to keep questioning and have some healthy skepticism to avoid going off the new age deep end.

I am a military brat, father was career military, and I spent a big chunk of my child hood growing up in the Far East. I didn't realize it the time, but Eastern religion and philosophy seems to have permeated my own belief system. I was surrounded by a culture which practiced Zen, Buddhist, Shinto, whether in a formal religious ceremony or just making tea or arranging flowers. All sacred events.

Your Gem Sun fits. It is an inquisitive and versatile sign. There can also be a duality with this sign. A normal public persona, and then a private one that can be quite different. Gemini and Mercury do well combined with psychic planets and signs, gives both a logical and intuitive approach to problem solving.

Can you say more about amoral duality? is this the idea that everything is both good and bad?

Oh that sounds interesting, Zen Master Tarot. I will have to google that. This is a good example of a your Gemini (mercury) and Pisces Moon. Requires learning the mechanics, rules, symbolism of Tarot and then using intuitive abilities as well.

I prefer occult activities that use both right and left brain, an intuitive intelligence. Mercury rules my watery chart.

I find mythology enormously helpful in the study of astrology. Whenever I am puzzled by a sign or planet meaning, I go back to the basic greek or roman mythology. If you are interested in Scandinavian Pagan history, I highly recommend the TV series THE VIKINGS. I was totally transported back to the 8th century pagan Viking era, totally mesmerizing.

Oh yes, we are souls who live forever, and most of us have incarnated many times. We carry the imprints from those lives with us, as shown in our natal charts. We carry deeply entrenched unconscious feelings, beliefs and patterns. The Moon represents past lives, so we can see many past lives for you as a psychic.

If a dream journal doesn't come easy for you, then work on your Tarot. I believe in following my nose and doing things that are interesting, and call my name!

In terms of psychic abilities, I have psychic dreams, am clairvoyant, have a psychic knowing, and mediumship. Some things I enjoy more than others. And sometimes I work on psychic projects, sometimes I just do more normal things.

Julia Karmic Astrology

To Laineydreamer:

I am really interested in dreams, and have taken dream analysis classes in college.
So I approach them from both a traditional and psychic viewpoint.

Repetitive dreams are considered important dreams.
Some of them are classic anxiety dreams that we all get when under stress.
My anxiety dream is that I show up for a class, an exam is being given and I had forgotten
about it and didn't study. This never happened in real life, but represents something that is happening in my current life that is taking me by surprise and I am not prepared for it.

Other repetitive dreams could be psychic (predictive) or about past lives.
Typically people report that psychic dreams or past life material stands out clearly as not a typical dream. They are quite vivid and memorable. It is also thought that children are more in tune with past lives, forgetting them as they age.

I am not familiar with the work of Haich or Fortune. I will go look on the internet for information about them!

Lainey, would you say the Irish are more in tune with the supernatural? I am asking this because my paternal grandparents were born and raised in Ireland and migrated to the US as young adults. My Irish grandmother talked a lot about the "little people" (Leprechauns), and other fascinating magical topics, much to the alarm of my mother who was practical and down to earth.

Julia

aquarius7000

Hi,

Witchyone, do you have proper premonitions that actually come out true later?

Astrologically speaking, I do wonder at times, if clairvoyance, etc. is linked to some transits/progs. that get them started. See, as a child, I don't recall having any. I was always a 'softie' inside, but did not have any imaginary/invisible friends, nor did I see any ghosts, nor was I clairaudient or clairvoyant (or at least I do not recall). Perhaps I was clairvoyant, but had no 'real/waking cognizance of it.

Of course, astrologically speaking, one needs to usually have tendencies even in the natal chart for these to be activated by transits, etc.

aquarius7000

...Did either of you dream the same dream over and over? And maybe a dream that was different than ordinary dream because you just "knew" it was a real memory? I had 2 recurring dreams, haven't happened to me in a while, used to all the time from age about 10 - 19 maybe, then just rarely...
Hi,

I have dreams, recurring dreams, and that with indications usually. What I mean is, if times are not smooth, I have a 'certain set of dreams' that I get to indicate that. For instance, if something is not going to go right for me, I start dreaming about my childhood days, happy childhood days, school days and school friends when we were small. These dreams reoccur. I think these dreams of my childhood show my helplessness and also a sort of a new start - something very peculiar to being a child that is yet to grow and form itself.

Of course, there are other kind of dreams, too. I do not want to be blowing my own trumpet here though.:tongue:

mojo5040

When I was a child I was very clairaudient and clairsentience and as a child this made me very interested in spirituality and psych-stuff at around the age of 15-17 this all faded away and I couldn't be bothered by it really. At times it scared the living hell out of me. Feeling/hearing things I shouldn't hear, I didn't have any one around me guiding me sort of speak. but now 5 years later I am really interested in these subjects again, a desire to know myself, and find happiness but it almost seems as if my "abillities" have been turned off. I find it hard to meditate and concerning my clairsentience or clairempathy how can I really know that what I feel is my own and not someone else?

Julia Karmic Astrology

When I was a child I was very clairaudient and clairsentience and as a child this made me very interested in spirituality and psych-stuff at around the age of 15-17 this all faded away and I couldn't be bothered by it really. At times it scared the living hell out of me. Feeling/hearing things I shouldn't hear, I didn't have any one around me guiding me sort of speak. but now 5 years later I am really interested in these subjects again, a desire to know myself, and find happiness but it almost seems as if my "abillities" have been turned off. I find it hard to meditate and concerning my clairsentience or clairempathy how can I really know that what I feel is my own and not someone else?

Hi Mojo,

I think it is fairly common for people with psychic abilities to go through cycles like you describe. Embracing or rejecting, paying attention or ignoring.

What scared you?

Meditation is a good way to develop psychic skills, it can be something simple. Deep breathing, relaxation for 10 minutes a day. It doesn't have to be fancy or complicated.

What are you picking up and what is the source? That is a common question. This takes some examination, practice and training. I have a psychic friend who usually is in contact with her guide, but when she is with me, she is picking up my thoughts. It is a bit annoying! It took us awhile to determine what was happening. Is this what you mean?

Do you mind me asking, what are your Sun and Moon signs? What houses are they in?
And if your Moon, Mercury, or Venus aspect Neptune, Uranus, or Pluto?

Julia

Witchyone

To Laineydreamer:

I am really interested in dreams, and have taken dream analysis classes in college.

My anxiety dream is that I show up for a class, an exam is being given and I had forgotten
about it and didn't study. This never happened in real life, but represents something that is happening in my current life that is taking me by surprise and I am not prepared for it.

Typically people report that psychic dreams or past life material stands out clearly as not a typical dream. They are quite vivid and memorable. It is also thought that children are more in tune with past lives, forgetting them as they age.

I am not familiar with the work of Haich or Fortune. I will go look on the internet for information about them!

Lainey, would you say the Irish are more in tune with the supernatural? I am asking this because my paternal grandparents were born and raised in Ireland and migrated to the US as young adults. My Irish grandmother talked a lot about the "little people" (Leprechauns), and other fascinating magical topics, much to the alarm of my mother who was practical and down to earth.

Julia

Interesting. I feel that the ability came from my mother's side. It's just a feeling, because my entire family was very Baptist and would not admit to any sort of mysticism if they felt it. That side of the family is Irish, but I think they're Irish via Scotland and England (Scots-Irish, they call them here.) Anyway, I never believed the things I saw were evil or Satanic, but if I'd mentioned them, I'm sure that's what I would have been told. So I kept it quiet. The things I experienced were scary because...I don't know, a feeling like I could disappear because there's this whole other reality people don't see????

I'm trying to explain child feelings, and they aren't totally rational.

Julia, what do you think of the house dreams? I'd always thought of them as being symbolic of searching myself or my mind or other minds, but I had this scary feeling last night...all the houses I remember were in a certain area. What if I remember being a person who hunted for people...like hidden slaves or something. I don't like this idea at all, because I'd much rather think I was always a hero, but it feels "right".

I have a normal anxiety dream. It's standing in front of a group of people and suddenly realizing I'm naked. And I have an abnormal anxiety dream. It's my baby sister hurting herself in a very peculiar way. I hate that dream. I started having it when I was about 4.

Lainey, I've predicted things. I've never had a dream, known for 100% sure it was a premonition, and then saw it happen. I have plenty of dreams that come to nothing, so I never know what will actually be predictive.

Last edited:

Witchyone

I get this. I lost my religion, and when I did, I began to doubt and push away anything that couldn't be scientifically proven. That included this sort of spiritual stuff. I never had the auditory thing. I think that would be even scarier somehow. Probably because of all the negative associations we have. Who hears voices in movies? Usually only schizophrenic people who are about to do something awful.

I also find it hard to meditate. I fight it. Yoga asanas help. Being in nature helps. Quiet reading helps.

As for feeling other people's feelings...I do that a lot. I left my office job and work from home now and that helped me so much for a number of reasons, including that I'm no longer absorbing other people's anxiety all day long. I know that's not an option for all sponges.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi,

I have dreams, recurring dreams, and that with indications usually. What I mean is, if times are not smooth, I have a 'certain set of dreams' that I get to indicate that. For instance, if something is not going to go right for me, I start dreaming about my childhood days, happy childhood days, school days and school friends when we were small. These dreams reoccur. I think these dreams of my childhood show my helplessness and also a sort of a new start - something very peculiar to being a child that is yet to grow and form itself.

Of course, there are other kind of dreams, too. I do not want to be blowing my own trumpet here though.:tongue:

Hi Aquarius,

I think your recurring dreams are interesting. They sound hopeful, going back to happy times and new beginnings when under stress. Others have reported these kind of reassuring dreams.

You also bring up a really good point in your last statement that highlights a reason most of us don't talk about our psychic abilities. If we do talk about them, we are can be ridiculed and shamed. Conversely if we are actually believed, some people may see us as bragging or place us on a new age pedestal, begin to treat us differently etc. So it feels like a no win situation. I tend to downplay my abilities, but perhaps this thread can be a place for frank dialogue. If we are going to determine psychic markers in the natal chart we need to state our abilities and be open about them. ??

Julia

Witchyone

Yes feelings of victimhood are quite common with a Pisces Moon. And the aspects to the moon tell the story of why. I do think those feelings originate from past lives, and yes, it is time to let go of them. That is really interesting about dread/regret feelings. Yes the fluidity of the past time line.

You sound like an elemental, perhaps your Taurus ASC and Venus color everything. Your connection to trees is so typical of a Taurus! :)

I have not always embraced spirituality. I would say I have fought with it a great deal. I am cynical and questioning. But through all my study and experience, I came to believe there is much more than the earth plane, and a Higher Power does exist. And I could not continue to deny my psychic/spiritual abilities. I personally think it is a good thing to keep questioning and have some healthy skepticism to avoid going off the new age deep end.

I am a military brat, father was career military, and I spent a big chunk of my child hood growing up in the Far East. I didn't realize it the time, but Eastern religion and philosophy seems to have permeated my own belief system. I was surrounded by a culture which practiced Zen, Buddhist, Shinto, whether in a formal religious ceremony or just making tea or arranging flowers. All sacred events.

Your Gem Sun fits. It is an inquisitive and versatile sign. There can also be a duality with this sign. A normal public persona, and then a private one that can be quite different. Gemini and Mercury do well combined with psychic planets and signs, gives both a logical and intuitive approach to problem solving.

Can you say more about amoral duality? is this the idea that everything is both good and bad?

Oh that sounds interesting, Zen Master Tarot. I will have to google that. This is a good example of a your Gemini (mercury) and Pisces Moon. Requires learning the mechanics, rules, symbolism of Tarot and then using intuitive abilities as well.

I prefer occult activities that use both right and left brain, an intuitive intelligence. Mercury rules my watery chart.

I find mythology enormously helpful in the study of astrology. Whenever I am puzzled by a sign or planet meaning, I go back to the basic greek or roman mythology. If you are interested in Scandinavian Pagan history, I highly recommend the TV series THE VIKINGS. I was totally transported back to the 8th century pagan Viking era, totally mesmerizing.

Oh yes, we are souls who live forever, and most of us have incarnated many times. We carry the imprints from those lives with us, as shown in our natal charts. We carry deeply entrenched unconscious feelings, beliefs and patterns. The Moon represents past lives, so we can see many past lives for you as a psychic.

If a dream journal doesn't come easy for you, then work on your Tarot. I believe in following my nose and doing things that are interesting, and call my name!

In terms of psychic abilities, I have psychic dreams, am clairvoyant, have a psychic knowing, and mediumship. Some things I enjoy more than others. And sometimes I work on psychic projects, sometimes I just do more normal things.

About the amoral duality...my interpretation is that it's the belief that everything exists along a contiuum between two polarities (male/female, light/dark, alive/dead, etc.), but nothing is either good or bad in nature. It just is. I think I believe that the truth just is, light and dark exist, spirituality and hedonism exist. Morality, good and bad come in with souls, with us, because we have will and motive. I guess I don't believe the universe has any motive other than to be, and to fully be. People talk about the concept of "spirit" as though there is a great other that things and feels...I'm not sure I see it that way.

I have just remembered a story my mother told me. When I learned to talk, I had two languages, the English I used with my family and one I used only with myself. My mother wishes she had recorded me, because I sang long, complex songs in a made-up language. I wonder if that was remembering as well.

I think mediumship is the type of psychic ability that scares me most. I think I have "issues" with the body and control. I don't think I've ever experienced that feeling, but I'm quite sure I would resist if I ever did. I'm fascinated by people who do and aren't afraid.

mojo5040

Hi Mojo,

I think it is fairly common for people with psychic abilities to go through cycles like you describe. Embracing or rejecting, paying attention or ignoring.

What scared you?

Meditation is a good way to develop psychic skills, it can be something simple. Deep breathing, relaxation for 10 minutes a day. It doesn't have to be fancy or complicated.

What are you picking up and what is the source? That is a common question. This takes some examination, practice and training. I have a psychic friend who usually is in contact with her guide, but when she is with me, she is picking up my thoughts. It is a bit annoying! It took us awhile to determine what was happening. Is this what you mean?

Do you mind me asking, what are your Sun and Moon signs? What houses are they in?
And if your Moon, Mercury, or Venus aspect Neptune, Uranus, or Pluto?

Julia

let me start with the easy part the questions you asked me at the end :cool:

My sun is in virgo and the 2nd house
My Moon is in Sagittarius and the 5th house
(my moon doesn't aspect Neptune,Uranus or Pluto)

Mercury squares Neptune

And that's about it haha, Venus doesn't aspect any of those other planets either.
(but Venus is in the same sign and house with Pluto, which is scorpio and the 4th)

What scared me was hearing and or seeing this I couldn't understand as a kid, I couldn't give it a comfortable place in myself. Which for some reason turned into fear I suppose.
Once as a kid I had a very vivid/lucid dream that I went down the stairs in my house and there was a young boy behind a cabinet he was scared and I was also very very scared in that dream. It ended by me touching the "boy" and feeling very cold. I know ofcourse this was just a dream but back then I thought I had seen a real ghost but in my dream and it made me feel really "unsafe"
I could and still can tap into other people their emotions (sometimes thoughts but this isn't something I am consciously aware of) and till this day I don't really control that. So when I'm feeling down I can't really place it whether thats me, actually feeling down or someone in my close proximity but as you pointed out meditation will probably help with this, so I should really get back into that hehe.

edit; how does one get into contact with their "guide" Also trough meditation? I tried this back when I was 15 but never really succeeded into getting what I call "real contact" Or am I making this bigger then it is, and is contact with your guide also simply just a flashing of an image for example.

Last edited:

Claire19

Not sure if this is a thread already.

I can't remember what website, but I read somewhere that you could indicate clairvoyancy in a person's chart. And I loved the articles way to determine it; I wonder if you guys would agree.

Firstly, if you want to determine clairvoyance, you have to look at Neptine and Pluto. Neptune picks up virbational frequencies or what gives the psychic knowledge. Pluto, reads between the lines and searches for the right cues. Pluto is the planet of death.

So, logically speaking, if you put these planets together you get a real psychic medium.

HOWEVER, one can only gain this ability under two condiitions.

1) These planets must be conjunct in either Pisces or Scorpio. Maybe even Cancer, but the other two signs preferably.

2) The Sun or Moon and preferably, Mercury, have to conjunct this conjunction as well. Because how will this conjunction truly manifest unless personal planets obtain this energy. Personal planets make this very very generational enerfy active.

Depending on the house you probably get different psychics.

And maybe this aspect could manifest itself in todays age if Neptune and Pluto both squares or trined Mercury. Because I have no clue when pluto ans neptune were conjunct and and on top of that in the sign scorpio or pisces.

Ugh, I hate typjnf on mobile. Sorry for mistakes.

Clairvoyance belongs with the water signs and planets. Pluto belongs with the 8th house of the other side, when we pass over, reincarnation and rebirth and has Scorpio as its sign.

Neptune belongs to spirituality and visions. The 12th house is for that.

The Moon belongs with Cancer and gut feelings and intuition.
So the Moon with Neptune, Pluto are good indicators. Mercury as well.
Strong 8th and 12th houses.

Laineydreamer21

Interesting. I feel that the ability came from my mother's side. It's just a feeling, because my entire family was very Baptist and would not admit to any sort of mysticism if they felt it. That side of the family is Irish, but I think they're Irish via Scotland and England (Scots-Irish, they call them here.) Anyway, I never believed the things I saw were evil or Satanic, but if I'd mentioned them, I'm sure that's what I would have been told. So I kept it quiet. The things I experienced were scary because...I don't know, a feeling like I could disappear because there's this whole other reality people don't see????

I'm trying to explain child feelings, and they aren't totally rational.

Julia, what do you think of the house dreams? I'd always thought of them as being symbolic of searching myself or my mind or other minds, but I had this scary feeling last night...all the houses I remember were in a certain area. What if I remember being a person who hunted for people...like hidden slaves or something. I don't like this idea at all, because I'd much rather think I was always a hero, but it feels "right".

I have a normal anxiety dream. It's standing in front of a group of people and suddenly realizing I'm naked. And I have an abnormal anxiety dream. It's my baby sister hurting herself in a very peculiar way. I hate that dream. I started having it when I was about 4.

Lainey, I've predicted things. I've never had a dream, known for 100% sure it was a premonition, and then saw it happen. I have plenty of dreams that come to nothing, so I never know what will actually be predictive.

They say it passes down through families, so you may be right! I was told a few years ago by a psychic that I'm 5th generation with my gift from my mothers side.. But my mom is.. Well.. Let's just say her head is firmly in the sand, if you ask her she'll say I had a CRAZY imagination as a kid! Haha.. and I scared her lots of times just knowing stuff. About what you said about the houses and maybe being a bad person in that life memory.. You know, i think we all go through lives being all kinds of people so that we can understand things from every angle throughout our infinite soul lives! As sting says in a thousand years, "I may be numberless, I may be innocent
I may know many things, I may be ignorant
Or I could ride with kings and conquer many lands
Or win this world at cards and let it slip my hands
I could be cannon food, destroyed a thousand times
Reborn as fortune's child to judge another's crimes"
So don't beat yourself up about it if you think it did happen because it's all part of your souls journey and you're not supposed to worry about it this lifetime.. 😊

The naked dream, well we all have that one I think! Haha!
Just like I turned off my gifts I can't remember my dreams most of the time anymore, not until the thing happens and I remember dreaming the exact thing.. Lot of good that is. When something bad is going to happen, the last year or so, I get anxiety attacks in the week leading up to it.. It has been anything from a car breaking down to a family death. So totally not reliable for prediction.. I think my mind is on autopilot to block disturbing dreams, just like when I DO bother to meditate, as soon as I feel myself leaving my body my mind panics and it's like "ahh no get back here!" And I jump and can't get back into it 😊
Dreams as a kid was torture for me, I hated going to sleep because of it. I have very open kids now and I have crystals all over their room to help them not go through what I did, plus I'm being supportive when they do see/dream stuff unlike my upbringing which is helping I think.

Do you work with any if your gifts? In typical Piscean fashion i think about using it/getting more connected/making a diary but keep procrastinating.. I read loads and loads of stuff and never follow it up! Or maybe that's my Gemini moon 😁

Laineydreamer21

Hi,

Hi!
I think that is lovely that you have happy childhood memories for dreams, especially as it's for a negative reason like you're saying, when things aren't going right, are most of your dreams positive? Do you remember all your dreams? 😊

Laineydreamer21

To Laineydreamer:

Julia

Hi Julia,
I would say Ireland has a magical energy.. And people USED to be more open to supernatural.. A lot of that was brainwashed out of them by ridiculously strict Catholic bs that anything like that was evil. Then nowadays even though the catholic chains have loosened the generation coming up doesn't really have any sparkle in their eye for the magic of being here on earth! 😊
I have no friends I can talk to frankly about this kind of stuff, if I try broach any topic about it I get funny looks.. Even a few months ago we had a party for the kids here and my eldest son opened the drawer with the singing bowl and lots of crystals and was showing them to everybody (my family) and he took out my pendulum and asked me to make it move, he doesn't understand everyone isn't as open as him, so I had to do it for him but when I made it move whatever way I asked I had them calling me a witch only half joking and saying it wasn't real and leaving.. 🙄
This kind of thing doesn't bother me, I know they think I'm nuts 😊 but that's what I'm dealing with.
Oh you studied dreams.. Cool!! Well, I have 2 strong memories of dying so there's not exactly anything to interpret there.. One I was drowned in a lake, rowed out into the middle by someone and thrown in, I was bound and heavy, i still am terrified by deep water and being restricted or my head covered puts me in a panic. The one I want to ask about is one where I'm supposed to be burned but I escape, I'm running through old streets and the terror is unbelievable.. I know there is someone casually following me, a man in all black, I reach a tower with just winding stairs and a few tiny Windows, the thin ones to shoot arrows from.. It's medieval times I think, I start to run up the stairs, my hands are bound together and this is the weird thing that I've tried to figure out, what this device was, if it was real.. It's a board a bit bigger than my hands, and my hands are holding it, Palm towards the board, like I'm praying with it, that position, but my hands are nailed to the board, lots of nails, my hands were each pressed onto this nailed piece of wood, and the nails are bent then so I can't get it off! They are worried about the power in my hands and that's why they did it to me.. I tried to find out if this torture device existed but can't find anything the same. Anyway, I get to the top of the tower and he finds me there, he's coming slowly towards me because he thinks I won't jump, but I do jump. Then I wake up. I had that dream for years!
The other main one I had for years, I was here in Ireland, I was on a mound of earth and there is water all around me, I know the whole place is covered with water

Witchyone

They say it passes down through families, so you may be right! I was told a few years ago by a psychic that I'm 5th generation with my gift from my mothers side.. But my mom is.. Well.. Let's just say her head is firmly in the sand, if you ask her she'll say I had a CRAZY imagination as a kid! Haha.. and I scared her lots of times just knowing stuff. About what you said about the houses and maybe being a bad person in that life memory.. You know, i think we all go through lives being all kinds of people so that we can understand things from every angle throughout our infinite soul lives! As sting says in a thousand years, "I may be numberless, I may be innocent
I may know many things, I may be ignorant
Or I could ride with kings and conquer many lands
Or win this world at cards and let it slip my hands
I could be cannon food, destroyed a thousand times
Reborn as fortune's child to judge another's crimes"
So don't beat yourself up about it if you think it did happen because it's all part of your souls journey and you're not supposed to worry about it this lifetime.. 😊

The naked dream, well we all have that one I think! Haha!
Just like I turned off my gifts I can't remember my dreams most of the time anymore, not until the thing happens and I remember dreaming the exact thing.. Lot of good that is. When something bad is going to happen, the last year or so, I get anxiety attacks in the week leading up to it.. It has been anything from a car breaking down to a family death. So totally not reliable for prediction.. I think my mind is on autopilot to block disturbing dreams, just like when I DO bother to meditate, as soon as I feel myself leaving my body my mind panics and it's like "ahh no get back here!" And I jump and can't get back into it 😊
Dreams as a kid was torture for me, I hated going to sleep because of it. I have very open kids now and I have crystals all over their room to help them not go through what I did, plus I'm being supportive when they do see/dream stuff unlike my upbringing which is helping I think.

Do you work with any if your gifts? In typical Piscean fashion i think about using it/getting more connected/making a diary but keep procrastinating.. I read loads and loads of stuff and never follow it up! Or maybe that's my Gemini moon 😁

I scared my mom knowing stuff too. But mostly she ignored the things I said, because I have "a big imagination." :whistling: I'm so glad you're making it easy for your own kids. It must be difficult to discern sometimes, because sometimes kids DO make stories up for fun. :tongue:

It's funny you say dreams were torture. I loved dreaming; still do. It's like the best, most entertaining TV channel ever. But I have Venus in the 12th, and so I think maybe I don't really mind keeping my most valuable things a secret. In fact, the idea that I might have some kind of vision and no one in my real life is wise to it makes me giggle, A LOT. That's now, though. When I was a kid, I had a bit of a Cassandra complex. I would be like I'm telling y'all, don't do that! But no one listened because I was a child. Thanks for what you said about past lives...I suppose I am paying for whatever I did, or I already paid for it. If I did, indeed, hurt people.

Laughing my butt off at your meditation experience. I think we share the fear of leaving our bodies. LOL at your Pisces sun/Gemini moon and procrastination too. I have Gemini sun/Pisces moon. I also have grand plans to do grand things, and then I get distracted by absurd little details of life and procrastinate. It's okay, though. I'm genuinely happy most of the time. I find joy in those meaningless absurdities.

So, my husband is a Pisces, but he doesn't believe in things that can't be seen, felt and measured AT ALL. I see what that does to him. When we're having problems, or really when anything in life is OFF, he knows it, but he won't allow himself to know it. So, he has anxiety attacks.

Your memories of dying are vivid and fascinating!! I don't have those. I do have an irrational fear of having anything dangerous near my neck. I fear having some kind of implement penetrate my chest. Memories or just traumatized by seeing The Omen too young? I don't know.

I have an acquaintance who remembers a death. She remembers it quite clearly. She was dressed all in white. She was in a small room with just an executioner, her accuser, who she believed was her fiance, and one other witness. They decapitated her.

RaRohini

To Laineydreamer:

Julia

Hi !
It is interesting to hear about the Leprechauns!
There is a similar analogy in Hindu Mythology. Leprechauns come from the tribe of Goddess Danu. Dan means 'to give away' or 'donate' in Sanskrit. Danur Rashi is Sagittarius .
In Mythology, the descendents of Goddess Danu called Danavas were defeated by 'Vamana'. Vamana is one of the Avatars of the Almighty in which he took the form of a dwarf to humble the mighty king MahaBali.
Danu was the water goddess.
Vamana and Bali is an interesting story which you can google..something like David and Golaith.
Interestingly, Devi Danu is the presiding diety in Bali islands !!
Vamana is the leprechaun

Last edited:

Laineydreamer21

Had to fly off and didn't finish the dream explanation.. I was surrounded with water, it was quite dark, and the biggest storm ever was going on, like the earth itself was moving! The wind was howling and so strong I had to kneel down, the sky was swirling black and grey with lightening flashes and this is hard to explain but a voice starts roaring my name and it's such a powerful sound and literally affects my whole self. I had that dream for years aswell.

I have had a few dreams recently that I wake up and remember, mostly I feel dealing with my mom sh**, had one Sunday night but I didn't get upset this time 😊
Is it just me or do pisceans seem to get ****** moms emotionally??

Laineydreamer21

Hi !
It is interesting to hear about the Leprechauns!
There is a similar analogy in Hindu Mythology. Leprechauns come from the tribe of Goddess Danu. Dan means 'to give away' or 'donate' in Sanskrit. Danur Rashi is Sagittarius .
In Mythology, the descendents of Goddess Danu called Danavas were defeated by 'Vamana'. Vamana is one of the Avatars of the Almighty in which he took the form of a dwarf to humble the mighty king MahaBali.
Danu was the water goddess.
Vamana and Bali is an interesting story which you can google..something like David and Golaith.
Interestingly, Devi Danu is the presiding diety in Bali islands !!
Vamana is the leprechaun

Hi,

Here in Ireland, Danu has a whole different mythological association. It is funny the similarities in world mythologies, I find it very interesting 😊