Clairvoyance in a chart

Julia Karmic Astrology

If you go back a page I finished my water dream explanation šŸ˜Š it might be that island, very interesting! So you studied your Irish roots?! How exciting! What's your family name? I may have heard of it, especially if it's a really old Irish name šŸ˜Š

My hands, When I was a kid I used to feel shooting pains in my hands if I was hurt (emotionally) or someone close to me was, eg brother or sister, that stopped around the time it all stopped when I was about 19, it started happening again about a year ago, I have no idea why it happens. I didn't do reiki but I did Integrated energy and Ki massage, but only practice on my family. I soak up people's stuff too much and it affects me at home and my husband basically sees me as this pure white energy that needs protection šŸ˜Š so I'm not using it at the moment.. Hopefully when my kids are older I'll be able to help people with it, I've wanted to since I was a little kid, help people in some way.

On the psychic indicator subject I was just looking at my eldest son (8) chart and he has cancer sun, and moon,Neptune, north node and Chiron conjunct in Aquarius in the 5th, sextile Pluto on the IC.. And Pluto is square Uranus in Pisces. Sun and Mercury in cancer 10th trine Uranus too, What do you think about this??

Hi Lainey,

I found the rest of your dream and posted some comments and questions. Yes I did study my Irish roots via DNA testing and genealogy. My grandparents were immigrants to the US, so I still have known cousins in Ireland as well. I think it was interesting from an astrology standpoint. I was born with certain psychic markers; this means that I chose to be born on a day and time to receive a heavy dosing of psychic star dusting. And then I chose to be born into families with a history of psychic talent, even though it was kept secret. And the two families matched the Virgo/Pisces theme of my chart quite well in many ways.

Highly unlikely you will recognize the male line Irish surname. It is rare and in 1841 there were less than 50 people in Ireland with that surname in a population of about 8 million. So less than 1/16 th of 1% of the population. But the DNA results are clear about the ancient Irish heritage, only about 2% of Irish citizens currently have the same DNA. So the line has died off mostly. My brother's theory is that the line is so old, it got tired. :(

In terms of the feelings in your hands, some psychics with clairsentience have physical sensations associated with the positive or negative state of self or other people. Or if your hands were subjected to torture in a past life, they may ache now relative to your emotional condition. Old trauma coming forward.

I asked about healing energy in your hands, because that is one reason in a past life they ā€œneutralizedā€ your hands. So I am not surprised when you report that you do energy healing and massage.

I think people who use their hands for energy healing and massage are susceptible to acquiring dirty energy. So it is really important for you to energetically clean your hands and arms every day if you are practicing energy healing. I think that certain chart markers indicate more of a physical component to psychic abilities, like the earth signs?? And healing ability, being in tune with the energy vibrations of others is Uranus, Aq.??

Wow, what a psychic line-up for your son. Water Sun, and then Moon, Neptune, NN, Chiron conjunct, aspected to Pluto. And Sun/Merc trine Uranus. It looks like he has your healing abilities as well as being psychic.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

I scared my mom knowing stuff too. But mostly she ignored the things I said, because I have "a big imagination." :whistling: I'm so glad you're making it easy for your own kids. It must be difficult to discern sometimes, because sometimes kids DO make stories up for fun. :tongue:

It's funny you say dreams were torture. I loved dreaming; still do. It's like the best, most entertaining TV channel ever. But I have Venus in the 12th, and so I think maybe I don't really mind keeping my most valuable things a secret. In fact, the idea that I might have some kind of vision and no one in my real life is wise to it makes me giggle, A LOT. That's now, though. When I was a kid, I had a bit of a Cassandra complex. I would be like I'm telling y'all, don't do that! But no one listened because I was a child. Thanks for what you said about past lives...I suppose I am paying for whatever I did, or I already paid for it. If I did, indeed, hurt people.

Sorry to jump into your conversation.
I scared my mother too. :(
And I strongly identify with the Cassandra complex, always have since childhood.
I love sleeping. My bed is like a little nest, soft mattress, blankets, pillows.
Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi !
It is interesting to hear about the Leprechauns!
There is a similar analogy in Hindu Mythology. Leprechauns come from the tribe of Goddess Danu. Dan means 'to give away' or 'donate' in Sanskrit. Danur Rashi is Sagittarius .
In Mythology, the descendents of Goddess Danu called Danavas were defeated by 'Vamana'. Vamana is one of the Avatars of the Almighty in which he took the form of a dwarf to humble the mighty king MahaBali.
Danu was the water goddess.
Vamana and Bali is an interesting story which you can google..something like David and Golaith.
Interestingly, Devi Danu is the presiding diety in Bali islands !!
Vamana is the leprechaun

Hi RaRohini,

Thank you for sharing this information. I think it is so interesting that much of human mythology is shared across many cultures, the same stories repeating over and over. Long before communication was easy or rapid. I am going to look up your references and then study the Leprechaun mythology in more detail. I only know my grandmother's stories from Irish folklore. Her stories indicated that Leprechauns have access to wealth, but are hesitant to share, and you had to outsmart them to gain the wealth (pot of gold they stored under the rainbow.) Of course as a child, whenever I saw a rainbow, I was looking for the Leprechauns and the pot of gold. :)

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

Thatā€™s really interesting. Most Christian faiths have no place for personal practices and beliefs, so itā€™s not surprising that those of us from religious families have had to hide feelings. We could have been killed for them in the past, and in fact, we probably were. My sister is still very religious and will not even speak of such things. I have a cousin though who has moved away from organized religion, as I have, and we recently discovered that weā€™re both studying Tarot and astrology. My mother would never admit to being psychic, but she clearly can read people, and she can make anything grow. She intuits what plants needā€¦even dried-up dead ones.

Yes I think many of us have been burned at the stake or worse for our abilities. That is one reason it is so hard for us to talk openly. I am so glad your cousin is breaking free and you have a kindred spirit.

Oh, I have the same thing your mother does. I can make anything grow and just know what the plant needs in terms of water, light, nutrients. I assumed everyone could do this and simply did not understand why friends and family let their plants die. I also have this thing where plants kept in my home grow very large, outside their normal range. And yes I can take a very ill plant or pet, and bring it back to health. I think this might be Neptune (empath) and energy healing (Uranus). ???

Mercury is really important in this, isnā€™t it? Iā€™m thinking of how Mercury can be an evening or morning star, and that the god Mercury could move between the realms of humans and gods and living and dead.

Yes indeed. I have had the same thought as I read this thread. Mercury seems to be a strong player in the psychic realm, much more than I thought it would. Thank you for the information, I think I need to revisit Mercury.

I feel a deep connection to Native Americans too. It could be simply that I feel a connection to the earth, here in America, where they tread for thousands and thousands of years before white people did. But maybe I have a past life or ancestors among them. I believe that some spirits stay, for whatever reason, in various forms, so the character of the people who inhabit a place for a very long time changes the place. I also felt this very strongly when I visited Ireland. Iā€™d never before been to a place that had been inhabited by people for so long, and I FELT the imprint of their presence. I felt this particularly at a touristy spot on the Ring of Kerry where there was a giant tree worshiped by druids with an abbey built around it. Also felt it looking at ancient burial sites in the area north of the Cliffs of Moher. There was a burial mound that contained a whole family...there was something about it that moved me.

I have a connection to NA ancestry. My DNA testing shows a small amount of NA DNA. This is from the early Quebec ancestors who intermingled with the Canadian Indian women who were said to be quite beautiful! I agree, this energy feels like energy deeply connected to the Earth. If you feel a deep connection to indigenous Americans, it certainly could indicate a past life as NA.

I agree totally about the spiritual imprint of a people who have long resided in a place.
It is strongly palpable and you can just soak up the feeling. Other people have described the same feeling when they visit Ireland.

You might like this. I love listening to her and being told off by her. :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKKKiy6lyOc
My sister is Virgo Sun/Pisces Moon, but as I mentioned earlier, not willing to entertain mystical ideas. She is so empathetic, though. She doesnā€™t watch the news, because hearing a story about a child or some other innocent being harmed can put her in a bad mood for weeks.
Interestingly, my mother and nephew also have Pisces moon. Weā€™re a sappy, huggy bunch.

LOL on the youtube video.
A Virgo Sun and Pisces Moon is showing many past lives as a psychic/mystic. However in this life the soul is meant to be more down to earth, practical and of service. This soul may reject the talents from past lives as this is not the current life focus, but the abilities will be used on a subconscious level. If there are some harsh aspects to her Pisces Moon that is an indication she suffered because of her psychic abilities and therefore may avoid them in this life.

It also seems to be common for souls to incarnate in families with similar chart markers. The Pisces Moons show past lives of sensitivity and psychic talent.

I agree with what you say, and yet, I'm still a little afraid. It's almost like when I see a snake dart in the grass. I'm not particularly afraid of snakes, when I know they're there, but unexpected snake sightings freak me out.

It is OK, we all experience things differently. Sounds like perhaps it is more about something being unexpected.

I appreciate this. Iā€™m writing a novel featuring ghosts, among other things, and I think this might be useful for it.

Well most people love to be scared, but my experience with discarnate beings presents a somewhat tamer less frightening view. So might not help book sales. :(

Something interesting though about Halloween and the end of October. I donā€™t know if others experience this, but I can feel the change of seasons on many levels. There is a different feel to each season. Of course Halloween is connected to the planets in that it is the exact midpoint of the autumn equinox and winter solstice. It is thought that the veil between this world and the Other Side is thinner than at any other time of the year. Ghosts seem much closer psychically and we can feel their presence. And yes, there is a creepy feeling at this time. Ghosts can be see as more alarming in feel as they are discarnate beings stuck in the earth plane and cannot or will not cross over to the spiritual realm. This is usually because of strong negatives while alive (drug use, etc) or during their death. So we can feel this. Some discarnate beings are particularly attached to a loved one and are not ready to leave. Due to free will they are allowed to wallow for awhile, but eventually their guides will take them over to the Other Side. But the bottom line is that ghosts can give uncomfortable feelings, but they are not dangerous.

It will be neat for you to use your psychic abilities to help you write.

Julia

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

I wanted to post some information about Mercury. The comments posted by those on this thread indicate Mercury plays a significant role in psychic abilities. In terms of mythology, Mercury was a major Roman god. Among other things, he is the god of communication, messages, including divination. He was also considered the guide to souls traveling to the underworld. Mercury is considered the bridge between upper and lower worlds.

Isobel Hickey, a spiritual astrologer, sees Mercury as one of the most important planets in the chart. It represents soul consciousness, and is the messenger of the gods. Mercury flies between Heaven (Spirit) and Earth (Personality). (Astrology A Cosmic Science 1992)

In terms of psychic abilities, notable markers would be Mercury aspected to the outer planets.

Edited to add: I think Witchy's comment about Mercury being both a morning and evening star is important.
In pre-Christian times, Mercury was called Apollo when it was a morning star, and Mercury when it was an evening star, so it had a dual identity. Mercury is seen only in the evening and morning sky, not the middle of the night. So Mercury is visible to us as we go to bed at night, and when we rise in the morning. But absent during the night. Perhaps visiting other realms. :)

Last edited:

Witchyone

Sorry to jump into your conversation.
I scared my mother too. :(
And I strongly identify with the Cassandra complex, always have since childhood.
I love sleeping. My bed is like a little nest, soft mattress, blankets, pillows.
Julia

Jump on in!
I love to escape into sleep. I have a nest as well.

In the spirit of not taking the thread too far into narrative territory I'm trying to break down some commonalities:

Dreams
Several of us have mentioned having dreams that felt like memories, but not memories from this life and/or prophetic dreams. For me these two types of dreaming feel distinct. What about for others?

Ghosts
A few have seen what we think were ghosts. Most of us saw them in childhood and were encouraged to write them off as imagination.

Did anyone have imaginary friends? Haven't seen that yet...

Connection to Earth/Nature
Julia and I have mentioned feeling a connection to the earth and natural things that feels more than tactile. Is this a type of psychic awareness?

Reading
I have mentioned being able to read other people's motives and emotions. Did anyone else mention that?
I assume there must be some people here who can intuitively read charts as well. And Tarot cards. Same category? Different?

Julia Karmic Astrology

Jump on in!

In the spirit of not taking the thread too far into narrative territory I'm trying to break down some commonalities:

Dreams
Several of us have mentioned having dreams that felt like memories, but not memories from this life and/or prophetic dreams. For me these two types of dreaming feel distinct. What about for others?

Ghosts
A few have seen what we think were ghosts. Most of us saw them in childhood and were encouraged to write them off as imagination.

Julia and I have mentioned feeling a connection to the earth and natural things that feels more than tactile. Is this a type of psychic awareness?

Reading
I have mentioned being able to read other people's motives and emotions. Did anyone else mention that?
I assume there must be some people here who can intuitively read charts as well. And Tarot cards. Same category? Different?

We are on the same wavelength Witchy, I am also starting to make some summary notes concerning psychic ability and the natal chart, which I hope to post soon.

I think for those of us who are psychic, perhaps sleep represents a way to withdraw from the feelings, thoughts, negativity of others. I am also a shower, bath, water person. A shower is a must to wash away negative energy and also feels like a psychic phone booth. Pay attention to messages that occur in the shower. (Talk about going off into personal narrative territory. TMI.) :(

But I do think that the narrative territory is giving us a great deal of pertinent information. I think it is valuable to let psychics talk, ramble a bit. It has been a nice support group, but also giving us information. For myself, reading the posts helped me identify some things I donā€™t usually think of as psychic, i.e., the whole intuitive interaction with plants.

In terms of dreams, yes for me lucid dreaming or psychic dreams feel very different from regular dreams. Psychic dreams are very clear, vivid, lots of color and detail. They are also memorable. I can remember these dreams for years, but typically donā€™t remember regular dreams. And yes, I would agree that the dreams people are describing are either past life or prophetic. But some are about current life issues.

I think a couple of posters upthread talked about childhood imaginary friends.

In terms of astrology and intuition, a number of things happen for me. Certain aspects seem to pop out at me when looking at a natal chart, so those feel important to me. I also see the natal chart as moving energy and 3 dimensional. It does not look static or flat. Also I have a strong emotional reaction when I look at a new natal chart, it looks so beautiful, full of hope and promise. Hard not to fall in love with each chart. Also for some reason I feel very sentimental when I see charts with a moon tailed kite, or angel wings.

In addition, I have something called Far Memory, which is the ability to read specific past lives in a chart. As I read a chart, an important past life rolls by like a movie or flashing still pictures. However I do not use this ability in my readings on this forum for a number of reasons. One reason is that I want to stay as data based, rational as I can be, and clearly show how I come to the conclusions I do based on traditional astrology theory.

Also it works better if I can print out the chart and hold it in my hand, and I usually donā€™t do that for readings on this forum. That said, I think that perhaps there is an unconscious intuitive process going on when I do readings.

I would say that Astrology and Tarot are similar but different. Both use props for the focus of psychic abilities. However astrology seems much more rational and data based, consisting of huge amounts of data and symbolism which must be interpreted and synthesized. (Psychic abilities are similar in that we often receive psychic information in coded symbolic messages.)

Perhaps others might comment on the similarity and difference between astrology and tarot. I do believe that astrology is represented by Uranus in the chart, 10 h Uranus is a past life astrologer.

Julia

humblingstar

All the psychic ladies I've been to have always asked me if I can see things, even though i cant. I've got uranus conjunct neptune and also opposite my AC. My Mercury also have some easy aspects to Uranus and Neptune.

Lum

I've read through the thread and a lot of things resonate with me: recurrent and/or symbolic dreams, contact with spirits guides, altered states of consciousness, high psychic sensitivity...

In the last couple of years a lot of stuff has happened around me that directed me towards shamanism though I don't believe I got a connection with it, instead it feels like nothing more but a stop where to learn something to later apply somewhere else.

I have being investigating (in a very cancerian fashion) about my ancestors. I've never felt a strong connection to my family, rather l have always feel like a guest. I've discovered some interesting stuff that tied my maternal family to the occult. And then there is my father, most is hidden from me but I know his parents were hakka chinese and in his later years before his death he was apparently contacting high spiritual beings.

Julia Karmic Astrology

All the psychic ladies I've been to have always asked me if I can see things, even though i cant. I've got uranus conjunct neptune and also opposite my AC. My Mercury also have some easy aspects to Uranus and Neptune.

Hi Humblingstar,

Do you have any of the psychic abilities or experiences along the lines being discussed on this thread? Your Mercury/Uranus/Neptune are psychic markers.

What houses?
We have not really looked at house placement, other than 12 and 8.
Perhaps location impacts how the talent manifests.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

I've read through the thread and a lot of things resonate with me: recurrent and/or symbolic dreams, contact with spirits guides, altered states of consciousness, high psychic sensitivity...

In the last couple of years a lot of stuff has happened around me that directed me towards shamanism though I don't believe I got a connection with it, instead it feels like nothing more but a stop where to learn something to later apply somewhere else.

I have being investigating (in a very cancerian fashion) about my ancestors. I've never felt a strong connection to my family, rather l have always feel like a guest. I've discovered some interesting stuff that tied my maternal family to the occult. And then there is my father, most is hidden from me but I know his parents were hakka chinese and in his later years before his death he was apparently contacting high spiritual beings.

Hi Lum,

I felt the same way, that some of the areas I studied where somehow just stepping stones, not a final destination. And that at some point, it would all come together.

I also felt like I never fit in with my family. I somehow got sent to the wrong family and wrong planet. :) Yes studying one's ancestry is highly interesting, and for me answered a lot of questions. And like you, I found out that there were occult links that had been hidden.

Do you mind sharing any psychic markers from your natal chart?

Julia

RaRohini

Jump on in!

Dreams

Ghosts

Reading

Hi witchyone !

Reading:

Yes i can intuitively read the chart sometimes. When i see the chart, a sort of mental picture flashes before me and then i connect them with placements.

Witchyone

We are on the same wavelength Witchy, I am also starting to make some summary notes concerning psychic ability and the natal chart, which I hope to post soon.

I think for those of us who are psychic, perhaps sleep represents a way to withdraw from the feelings, thoughts, negativity of others. I am also a shower, bath, water person. A shower is a must to wash away negative energy and also feels like a psychic phone booth. Pay attention to messages that occur in the shower. (Talk about going off into personal narrative territory. TMI.) :(

But I do think that the narrative territory is giving us a great deal of pertinent information. I think it is valuable to let psychics talk, ramble a bit. It has been a nice support group, but also giving us information. For myself, reading the posts helped me identify some things I donā€™t usually think of as psychic, i.e., the whole intuitive interaction with plants.

In terms of dreams, yes for me lucid dreaming or psychic dreams feel very different from regular dreams. Psychic dreams are very clear, vivid, lots of color and detail. They are also memorable. I can remember these dreams for years, but typically donā€™t remember regular dreams. And yes, I would agree that the dreams people are describing are either past life or prophetic. But some are about current life issues.

I think a couple of posters upthread talked about childhood imaginary friends.

In terms of astrology and intuition, a number of things happen for me. Certain aspects seem to pop out at me when looking at a natal chart, so those feel important to me. I also see the natal chart as moving energy and 3 dimensional. It does not look static or flat. Also I have a strong emotional reaction when I look at a new natal chart, it looks so beautiful, full of hope and promise. Hard not to fall in love with each chart. Also for some reason I feel very sentimental when I see charts with a moon tailed kite, or angel wings.

In addition, I have something called Far Memory, which is the ability to read specific past lives in a chart. As I read a chart, an important past life rolls by like a movie or flashing still pictures. However I do not use this ability in my readings on this forum for a number of reasons. One reason is that I want to stay as data based, rational as I can be, and clearly show how I come to the conclusions I do based on traditional astrology theory.

Also it works better if I can print out the chart and hold it in my hand, and I usually donā€™t do that for readings on this forum. That said, I think that perhaps there is an unconscious intuitive process going on when I do readings.

I would say that Astrology and Tarot are similar but different. Both use props for the focus of psychic abilities. However astrology seems much more rational and data based, consisting of huge amounts of data and symbolism which must be interpreted and synthesized. (Psychic abilities are similar in that we often receive psychic information in coded symbolic messages.)

Perhaps others might comment on the similarity and difference between astrology and tarot. I do believe that astrology is represented by Uranus in the chart, 10 h Uranus is a past life astrologer.

Julia

I agree completely, but I'm new around here and don't want to have anything to do with causing a thread to get snipped. :wink:

Far Memory sounds fascinating. It's interesting that you mention needing to touch the printed chart. My ability to read people is considerably lessened when they're hiding behind monitors online, using the personas they choose to use. I don't need to touch them, but I need to see their eyes and feel their...I dunno, aura?

As you can see by the way I word things, I'm confident in describing what I feel/see but much less confident in naming it or saying for sure that it's an ability. Skepticism is always just on the tip of my tongue saying "nah." I think that's my upbringing, but maybe that's in my chart too...I have Saturn conjunct Mercury in Cancer.

I too feel that there is an unconscious knowing going on when I do Tarot. I also had this experience recently with a horary chart I pulled on a whim. I don't feel confident in any of this, though.

Are you open to the idea or do you fight against it? I think we're capable of pushing away quite a bit. Also wondering about house placements, as Julia mentioned.

Hi witchyone !

Reading:

Yes i can intuitively read the chart sometimes. When i see the chart, a sort of mental picture flashes before me and then i connect them with placements.

Hello!

I would love to be able to do this! I get feelings when I see a chart, but I haven't done this long enough to know if they mean anything. I'm still learning astrology though. Maybe it will come more naturally once I can really read a chart.

humblingstar

Hi Humblingstar,

Do you have any of the psychic abilities or experiences along the lines being discussed on this thread? Your Mercury/Uranus/Neptune are psychic markers.

What houses?
We have not really looked at house placement, other than 12 and 8.
Perhaps location impacts how the talent manifests.

Julia

Witchyone said:
Are you open to the idea or do you fight against it? I think we're capable of pushing away quite a bit. Also wondering about house placements, as Julia mentioned.

I do believe in psychic abilities, clairvoyance etc, but I am definetly not open for it. The clairvoyant ladies I've been to have also talked a lot about blockage. My Neptune is in the 7th house, Uranus in my 8th house, and my Mercury is in my 4th house (my North node is also here). I wouldnt say that I've experienced too much other than that my gut feeling is always right, lol

Other than that, I have a tendency of feeling what others feel, and I very often pick up others emotions fast. But I've always thought that thats because my moon is in cancer.

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

I agree completely, but I'm new around here and don't want to have anything to do with causing a thread to get snipped. :wink:

At least we aren't going to be burned at the stake or nailed to crosses.
Just snipped. We can handle that. :)

Far Memory sounds fascinating. It's interesting that you mention needing to touch the printed chart. My ability to read people is considerably lessened when they're hiding behind monitors online, using the personas they choose to use. I don't need to touch them, but I need to see their eyes and feel their...I dunno, aura?

Yes I would agree, you need to see the aura, chakras, etc. I do fairly well with viewing things and people far away. I like remote healing and remote viewing. I just see things in my mind's eye. It is interesting how each of us works a bit differently, and does better or enjoys using certain techniques.

In several of my psychic classes, I was pulled aside by the instructors and told that I performed at a level of those doing professional level psychic readings. I was horrified to even think about doing these kind of readings. So I think personal preferences, interests, motivation play a big part in how psychic abilities will manifest. So innate ability is only part of the equation.

As you can see by the way I word things, I'm confident in describing what I feel/see but much less confident in naming it or saying for sure that it's an ability. Skepticism is always just on the tip of my tongue saying "nah." I think that's my upbringing, but maybe that's in my chart too...I have Saturn conjunct Mercury in Cancer.

I think that most of us are hesitant to use the label "psychic" in connection with what we do.

I think Saturn can assist with psychic abilities. It prevents wild and reckless use of the ability, promotes responsible use. I think skepticism is very good, keeps us grounded and realistic. I have Saturn conjunct Neptune, inconjunct my Pisces stellium (Sun, Moon, Mercury,NN). So it keeps me grounded, focused and gives a disciplined pragmatic mysticism.

It takes while for intuitive abilities to manifest when you are learning something new.
Just keep studying astrology and see what happens.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

I do believe in psychic abilities, clairvoyance etc, but I am definetly not open for it. The clairvoyant ladies I've been to have also talked a lot about blockage. My Neptune is in the 7th house, Uranus in my 8th house, and my Mercury is in my 4th house (my North node is also here). I wouldnt say that I've experienced too much other than that my gut feeling is always right, lol

Other than that, I have a tendency of feeling what others feel, and I very often pick up others emotions fast. But I've always thought that thats because my moon is in cancer.

Sometimes we have to grow into our abilities, it takes some time for us to be comfortable with them. Or we can chose not to manifest them, that is fine too.

Yes a Cancer Moon is a very sensitive, empathic moon. And the NN/Mercury will give psychic ability and spiritual growth via mental processes.

Witchyone

Hrm, you sound very much like me 10 years ago. :biggrin: That's right about when I kind of threw my hands up and said, "okay, I'm feeling this...might as well admit it to myself at least." Most of my adult life I've focused on the skills I could use logic to improve, things that would get me by in an office environment. But being able to read people and have a gut feeling about things has been probably even more crucial.

I also have Neptune in the 7th. My NN is there too.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hrm, you sound very much like me 10 years ago. :biggrin: That's right about when I kind of threw my hands up and said, "okay, I'm feeling this...might as well admit it to myself at least." Most of my adult life I've focused on the skills I could use logic to improve, things that would get me by in an office environment. But being able to read people and have a gut feeling about things has been probably even more crucial.

I also have Neptune in the 7th. My NN is there too.

In terms of how we manifest and feel about our psychic abilities, the major life transits have a big impact.
The Uranus Opposition (mid life) opens up the throat chakra and brow, activating the higher mind, and self confidence.
The Chiron Return (50-58) solidifies self, brow and crown chakras are activated, connecting to a higher consciousness.
The second Saturn Return (around 60), an individual comes into their own wisdom. All chakras are open and functioning at a high level if life lessons have been learned.

I think this is one reason that historically older women were targeted and punished as "witches", they were at the top of their game.

Last edited:

RaRohini

I too feel that there is an unconscious knowing going on when I do Tarot. I also had this experience recently with a horary chart I pulled on a whim. I don't feel confident in any of this, though.

Hello!

I would love to be able to do this! I get feelings when I see a chart, but I haven't done this long enough to know if they mean anything. I'm still learning astrology though. Maybe it will come more naturally once I can really read a chart.

Yes you are already on your way there. It does get sharper with experience.