Clairvoyance in a chart

AppLeo

Clairvoyance belongs with the water signs and planets. Pluto belongs with the 8th house of the other side, when we pass over, reincarnation and rebirth and has Scorpio as its sign.

Neptune belongs to spirituality and visions. The 12th house is for that.

The Moon belongs with Cancer and gut feelings and intuition.
So the Moon with Neptune, Pluto are good indicators. Mercury as well.
Strong 8th and 12th houses.

So what are you saying?? Are you disagreeing or giving me a lesson on something I already know? I don't understand the point of what you said.

Laineydreamer21

I scared my mom knowing stuff too. But mostly she ignored the things I said, because I have "a big imagination." :whistling: I'm so glad you're making it easy for your own kids. It must be difficult to discern sometimes, because sometimes kids DO make stories up for fun. :tongue:

It's funny you say dreams were torture. I loved dreaming; still do. It's like the best, most entertaining TV channel ever. But I have Venus in the 12th, and so I think maybe I don't really mind keeping my most valuable things a secret. In fact, the idea that I might have some kind of vision and no one in my real life is wise to it makes me giggle, A LOT. That's now, though. When I was a kid, I had a bit of a Cassandra complex. I would be like I'm telling y'all, don't do that! But no one listened because I was a child. Thanks for what you said about past lives...I suppose I am paying for whatever I did, or I already paid for it. If I did, indeed, hurt people.

Laughing my butt off at your meditation experience. I think we share the fear of leaving our bodies. LOL at your Pisces sun/Gemini moon and procrastination too. I have Gemini sun/Pisces moon. I also have grand plans to do grand things, and then I get distracted by absurd little details of life and procrastinate. It's okay, though. I'm genuinely happy most of the time. I find joy in those meaningless absurdities.

So, my husband is a Pisces, but he doesn't believe in things that can't be seen, felt and measured AT ALL. I see what that does to him. When we're having problems, or really when anything in life is OFF, he knows it, but he won't allow himself to know it. So, he has anxiety attacks.

Your memories of dying are vivid and fascinating!! I don't have those. I do have an irrational fear of having anything dangerous near my neck. I fear having some kind of implement penetrate my chest. Memories or just traumatized by seeing The Omen too young? I don't know.

I have an acquaintance who remembers a death. She remembers it quite clearly. She was dressed all in white. She was in a small room with just an executioner, her accuser, who she believed was her fiance, and one other witness. They decapitated her.

Hmm you might have a point there with your husbands anxiety attacks when he's avoiding "knowing" things..
That might be why it happens to me too! Yea I don't know anybody else who hated dreaming 😊 I was/still am terrified by the stuff I'd feel/see.. I had such an imagination already and horrible dreams so I avoided (still do) watching anything remotely scary or religious so I wouldn't give my imagination some ammo 😄 and I know then what I'm dreaming isn't a result of watching something, like you said about the omen 😊 where's your north and south node? I've Gemini nn in 6th and sagg sth node in 12th 😊, I've Neptune in 12 too conjunct ASC square sun/Mercury conjunction in Pisces, do you have Neptune aspects? Sorry if you've already answered this kind of question 😊

Witchyone

Hmm you might have a point there with your husbands anxiety attacks when he's avoiding "knowing" things..
That might be why it happens to me too! Yea I don't know anybody else who hated dreaming 😊 I was/still am terrified by the stuff I'd feel/see.. I had such an imagination already and horrible dreams so I avoided (still do) watching anything remotely scary or religious so I wouldn't give my imagination some ammo 😄 and I know then what I'm dreaming isn't a result of watching something, like you said about the omen 😊 where's your north and south node? I've Gemini nn in 6th and sagg sth node in 12th 😊, I've Neptune in 12 too conjunct ASC square sun/Mercury conjunction in Pisces, do you have Neptune aspects? Sorry if you've already answered this kind of question 😊

Yeah, I've become pretty darn sure that's what is going on with him...

Funny. You describe very similar dreaming experiences and emotions, but opposite reactions to them. You didn’t like being scared out of your wits, so you, intelligently, avoided the ammo (as you say.) I fueled myself with the ammo. If it was divergent, esoteric, or naughty, I was secretly exploring it from an early age. :devil:

There is actually a thread devoted to people on the Sagittarius/Gemini axis, which is me too, but mine is opposite! North Node is in Sag in the 7th House; South in Gemini in the 1st. It seems that those of us on this axis really like discussing these topics…perhaps a commonality and not just coincidence.

Interesting, too, that we both have Neptune near said axis.

In addition to moon in Pisces, I have Neptune in the 7th with my NN. I also have Jupiter in Pisces in the 11th sextile Venus in the 12th, which is traditionally ruled by Pisces.

What's it like having 6th house Gemini? That's not a placement I've heard much about.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Interesting. I feel that the ability came from my mother's side. It's just a feeling, because my entire family was very Baptist and would not admit to any sort of mysticism if they felt it. That side of the family is Irish, but I think they're Irish via Scotland and England (Scots-Irish, they call them here.)

Yes, there does seem to be considerable thought that psychic skills are passed down through the maternal line, like you say. I was always confused then, because my mother's family was very conservative, practical, and no signs of anyone believing in anything remotely along these lines. Religious like your family, but very Catholic.

Of course, I would never say a word to any of my mother's family about what I experienced, However, I was shocked when I attended a family reunion several years ago with my mother's family. A group of my very normal first cousins, now all in their 60's, were having a casual, matter of fact discussion about their strong life-long psychic abilities. Truly, my jaw dropped. I was so happy to hear this topic discussed out in the open. And I enjoyed hearing how their abilities manifested, in some ways very different from mine. But also sad, that for most of our lives, psychic abilities were kept secret. But I did confirm maternal line psychic heritage.

I do believe however that my psychic abilities come from both my paternal and maternal sides. These abilities are as different as night and day. I am half Irish (paternal), half French Canadian (maternal). I love genetics and genealogy, and studying my family history has helped me identify my own genetic memory as it relates to my natal chart. I am a watery chart, strong Pisces, with a Virgo Asc, and my Pisces stellium is in the 6th house. So Mercury guides me.

My maternal psychic energy is very Virgo. My mother’s family is French Canadian, descended from some of the earliest European settlers to North America. For over 300 years they braved a very harsh, isolated, dangerous Quebec environment. They are totally pragmatic, practical, no nonsense, down to earth, quite shrewd. I believe that they had to develop psychic skills in order to survive. A keen intuition loaded towards survival of the family.

One of my maternal cousins is a superb hunter/trapper, this is how he feeds his family. He can look at any animal and tell you exactly what the animal is thinking, what the animal will do next. He lives in a remote cabin on the Canadian border, amongst considerable wildlife. This has been a life long skill that I witnessed since our childhood. I love my cousin dearly, but he knows that I have never liked hunting or the killing of animals in any form. I literally cannot stand to kill a fly. Maybe I am making excuses for him, but he does have a strong love and respect for animals and only kills what he needs to feed his family. Sorry to digress here on the morality of hunting, but his psychic abilities perfectly illustrate what I am saying about the pragmatic Virgo focus.

Oh, the Irish side psychic ability feels very different to me. My family did some genetic testing some years back and our Irish line is rare and ancient. We are part of the original aboriginal Irish tribal groups, dating thousands of years ago. Pre-Druid, pre-Celtic. Builders of Stonehenge, etc. So I think some of my abilities connect to that time and place. The Irish line represents my strong Pisces, the energy I feel that is mystical, dreamy, ancient, pagan, breathtakingly beautiful, sentimental, romantic and profound. This is my Irish side. For some odd reason, I spend a good part of St. Paddy's Day crying, reading Irish prayers, and listening to Irish songs. I don't drink, but my brother teases me and says I would have a much better time if I spent the day knocking back some Guinness. :)

This paternal/maternal difference in psychic abilities illustrates the constant, never-ending Virgo/Pisces theme as shown in my natal chart.

Anyway, I never believed the things I saw were evil or Satanic, but if I'd mentioned them, I'm sure that's what I would have been told. So I kept it quiet. The things I experienced were scary because...I don't know, a feeling like I could disappear because there's this whole other reality people don't see????

I would have been told the same thing, or that I was crazy, so I kept quiet. I did have a feeling from an early age that I did not understand the people on this planet and why they did the things they did.

While I am not afraid of psychic things, I did experience kind of a panic attack and fear when I finally realized that there is a whole other reality. I was fairly cynical, but at the same time always fascinated by the occult and psychic things. About mid life, I did an enormous amount of studying on these topics and then bang, suddenly everything fell into place and I understood that there is another reality, etc. Every thing finally made sense. I had that same feeling you describe, wow, I could be swallowed up by all of this, into something most people don’t even know is there. That feeling thankfully subsided and I accepted all of it in a matter of fact way. Then I began training and studying various psychic areas.

I think some people are afraid of ghosts. They are really not anything to cause fear. This are merely discarnate beings, who for various reasons are stuck in the earth plane, and having trouble passing over. This can be caused by sudden, violent, young death, etc. It is not common. Most people pass fairly easily.

I'm trying to explain child feelings, and they aren't totally rational.

Even adult feelings aren’t always rational. :)

Julia, what do you think of the house dreams? I'd always thought of them as being symbolic of searching myself or my mind or other minds.

I have quite a few house dreams myself. The traditional Freudian interpretation of house dreams is that the house represents the self, or personality, and the rooms represent various parts of the personality. This could be one explanation. So, yes your house dreams could most certainly be as you describe, searching the inner workings of self or others.

My dream analysis training was not cookbook or Freudian, but more along projective lines. This means each dream is different and more about the unique psychology of the dreamer, which requires a discussion with the dreamer for the symbolic meaning of the dream elements.

For me house dreams have several different meanings. My father was in the military, so we moved a lot. From 5th to 12th grade for example we moved 8 times! So houses can represent anxiety for me. Also I think they represent new beginnings

but I had this scary feeling last night...all the houses I remember were in a certain area. What if I remember being a person who hunted for people...like hidden slaves or something. I don't like this idea at all, because I'd much rather think I was always a hero, but it feels “right".

Most of us with strong psychic abilities have incarnated on this planet many many times. And we have to face the fact that we have been saints/sinners, victims/ abusers, etc. These are the flip side of the same coin. The point of incarnation is to learn as much as possible about the human experience, the good and bad of the signs and planets. And so we have. Our lives as bad folk are just as important to understand as the good lives. But usually our lives are a mixture of good and bad.

Often we bring remnants of the bad we have done in some way. But it is all grist for the mill of learning. We can sit in a classroom and learn about morality in an abstract way. But to incarnate in human form is to be in the trenches, learning about good vs evil from all angles, deeply personal and heartfelt. These lessons are then imprinted on our souls for eternity.

I believe the lives that come to us in dream work, regression, or spontaneously are important to use for some reason at the time we receive this information. So perhaps you might try to flesh out the slave hunter dream. There could be a message for you.

I have a normal anxiety dream. It's standing in front of a group of people and suddenly realizing I'm naked. And I have an abnormal anxiety dream. It's my baby sister hurting herself in a very peculiar way. I hate that dream. I started having it when I was about 4.

The naked dream is a fairly common anxiety dream. It may occur when you are feeling vulnerable, exposed, or unprepared? The dream about your sister sounds more like a possible trauma dream? A dream occurring at age 4 is also a preverbal dream, and you may have trouble putting words to the feelings.

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

About the amoral duality...my interpretation is that it's the belief that everything exists along a contiuum between two polarities (male/female, light/dark, alive/dead, etc.), but nothing is either good or bad in nature. It just is. I think I believe that the truth just is, light and dark exist, spirituality and hedonism exist. Morality, good and bad come in with souls, with us, because we have will and motive. I guess I don't believe the universe has any motive other than to be, and to fully be. People talk about the concept of "spirit" as though there is a great other that things and feels...I'm not sure I see it that way.

Yes I would agree very much with amoral duality, and what you say.
And astrology reflects these concepts. The signs and planets contain dualities, positive and negative, but nothing is bad. It just is.

I do however, believe that the universe is hard wired for evolution. There is a spiritual gravity that tilts us towards higher level growth.

I have just remembered a story my mother told me. When I learned to talk, I had two languages, the English I used with my family and one I used only with myself. My mother wishes she had recorded me, because I sang long, complex songs in a made-up language. I wonder if that was remembering as well.

Wow, that would have been interesting to know if it was a past life language. Do you remember any of that language from your childhood?

I think mediumship is the type of psychic ability that scares me most. I think I have "issues" with the body and control. I don't think I've ever experienced that feeling, but I'm quite sure I would resist if I ever did. I'm fascinated by people who do and aren't afraid.

For some reason, nothing in the psychic world scares me in the least. I feel totally safe and protected. Discarnate beings are nothing to be afraid of. They seem quite normal and ordinary.

Julia Karmic Astrology

let me start with the easy part the questions you asked me at the end :cool:

My sun is in virgo and the 2nd house
My Moon is in Sagittarius and the 5th house
(my moon doesn't aspect Neptune,Uranus or Pluto)

Mercury squares Neptune

And that's about it haha, Venus doesn't aspect any of those other planets either.
(but Venus is in the same sign and house with Pluto, which is scorpio and the 4th)

What is the sign and house of your North Node?
Mercury/Neptune is a psychic marker, as is Venus in a water sign.
How close is Venus to Pluto in your chart?

What scared me was hearing and or seeing this I couldn't understand as a kid, I couldn't give it a comfortable place in myself. Which for some reason turned into fear I suppose.
Once as a kid I had a very vivid/lucid dream that I went down the stairs in my house and there was a young boy behind a cabinet he was scared and I was also very very scared in that dream. It ended by me touching the "boy" and feeling very cold. I know ofcourse this was just a dream but back then I thought I had seen a real ghost but in my dream and it made me feel really "unsafe"
I could and still can tap into other people their emotions (sometimes thoughts but this isn't something I am consciously aware of) and till this day I don't really control that. So when I'm feeling down I can't really place it whether thats me, actually feeling down or someone in my close proximity but as you pointed out meditation will probably help with this, so I should really get back into that hehe.

I think a lot of the fear is due to a lack of support or understanding from our families and society in general. We have experiences, thoughts and feelings that we cannot discuss, so we feel isolated and fearful.

edit; how does one get into contact with their "guide" Also trough meditation? I tried this back when I was 15 but never really succeeded into getting what I call "real contact" Or am I making this bigger then it is, and is contact with your guide also simply just a flashing of an image for example.

Yes meditation is a good way to connect.
I think it is a subtle and not in your face kind of thing. For me, it can be flashes of pictures, or a static picture that is subtle. But I have undergone training, and practice so it is easier. A guide or angel may just show a brief picture of something. Or I can see more of a movie in fairly great detail. But no, it is not in your face, like a movie on TV. It is a picture you see in your head. But you have to stay calm and quiet and pay attention to what you are seeing. Not sure if this makes sense or not.

Bottom line, is yes. I think people over think it all and make it much harder than it needs to be.

For example if you have an issue that is bothering you, a problem, ask for help from your guides.
Close your eyes, take a couple of deep breaths. Ask for help on the issue.
Then pay attention to anything that pops into your head, no matter if it makes sense or not.
It will be in your mind's eye, words, pictures, thoughts, feelings.
Generally you will know it is from a guide or angel if it seems quite different from your own view or thought process,
and gives you information and a perspective that is new.

Julia

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi Julia,
I would say Ireland has a magical energy.. And people USED to be more open to supernatural.. A lot of that was brainwashed out of them by ridiculously strict Catholic bs that anything like that was evil. Then nowadays even though the catholic chains have loosened the generation coming up doesn't really have any sparkle in their eye for the magic of being here on earth! 😊

Yes I agree, the Irish part of my psychic energy feels so magical.

Oh wow, yes indeed, I can remember the sparkle in my grandmother's eyes as she told me about the Little People in Ireland. She believed in magic and loved it. Yes the Catholic Church labeled all of that as evil. I do however remember loving High Mass. The candles, incense, flowers, music all transported me to another place. Now I know that those things help us go into trance. But yes, I can remember coming home from Catholic school one day when I was 6 yrs old, telling my mother that I did not believe what the nuns were telling me about God. She looked so shocked I dropped the topic. :(

I have no friends I can talk to frankly about this kind of stuff, if I try broach any topic about it I get funny looks.. Even a few months ago we had a party for the kids here and my eldest son opened the drawer with the singing bowl and lots of crystals and was showing them to everybody (my family) and he took out my pendulum and asked me to make it move, he doesn't understand everyone isn't as open as him, so I had to do it for him but when I made it move whatever way I asked I had them calling me a witch only half joking and saying it wasn't real and leaving..

Oh dear, so sorry to hear you got inadvertently outed to a negative crowd and then subjected to ridicule. I had something similar happen to me when my daughter was young.
I tend now to gravitate to people who are like minded and would love to see my singing bowl and crystals! Or go shopping with me to buy a pendulum!

This kind of thing doesn't bother me, I know they think I'm nuts 😊 but that's what I'm dealing with.

Yes we have to be thick skinned to some extent, but that is hard as most of us are sensitive sponges.

Oh you studied dreams.. Cool!! Well, I have 2 strong memories of dying so there's not exactly anything to interpret there.. One I was drowned in a lake, rowed out into the middle by someone and thrown in, I was bound and heavy, i still am terrified by deep water and being restricted or my head covered puts me in a panic.

This does sound like it could be dream related to a past life. A past life trauma causing current life anxiety and panic attacks. You might want to read MANY LIVES MANY MASTERS by Dr. Brian Weiss. It may shed some light.

The one I want to ask about is one where I'm supposed to be burned but I escape, I'm running through old streets and the terror is unbelievable.. I know there is someone casually following me, a man in all black, I reach a tower with just winding stairs and a few tiny Windows, the thin ones to shoot arrows from.. It's medieval times I think, I start to run up the stairs, my hands are bound together and this is the weird thing that I've tried to figure out, what this device was, if it was real.. It's a board a bit bigger than my hands, and my hands are holding it, Palm towards the board, like I'm praying with it, that position, but my hands are nailed to the board, lots of nails, my hands were each pressed onto this nailed piece of wood, and the nails are bent then so I can't get it off! They are worried about the power in my hands and that's why they did it to me.. I tried to find out if this torture device existed but can't find anything the same. Anyway, I get to the top of the tower and he finds me there, he's coming slowly towards me because he thinks I won't jump, but I do jump. Then I wake up. I had that dream for years!
The other main one I had for years, I was here in Ireland, I was on a mound of earth and there is water all around me, I know the whole place is covered with water

Medieval burning at the stake of course was a common punishment for females, especially those convicted of heresy or witchcraft. Body parts nailed to boards was also fairly common. All of this is consistent with historical fact.
Interesting, your hands were a target. In this life, do you have ability in the area of healing with your hands? Reiki, etc. ?

I know this may sound strange but could your water dream be about Hy-Brasil? This is a mythical island off the coast of Ireland. Can you say more about that dream?

Julia

aquarius7000

I just found it annoying; that's all.
But when you start a thread, you have to start opening up your mind too to all sorts of responses, and, frankly, Claire's response was just as normal as all other responses on this thread. Anyway, perhaps this discussion should be stopped here before the moderators start clipping portions off due to lack of astrology or 'foresight' on our part to see that:lol:

conspiracy theorist

I know a guy with Moon in Virgo conjunct the north node in the 8th house and I honestly can't imagine him having any extrasensory ability, despite his moon being connected to the mystical north node and in the occult 8th house. In fact, I believe him to be the most blind person I've ever encountered.

AppLeo

But when you start a thread, you have to start opening up your mind too to all sorts of responses, and, frankly, Claire's response was just as normal as all other responses on this thread. Anyway, perhaps this discussion should be stopped here before the moderators start clipping portions off due to lack of astrology or 'foresight' on our part to see that:lol:

You're right; I'm sorry.

Clairvoyance belongs with the water signs and planets. Pluto belongs with the 8th house of the other side, when we pass over, reincarnation and rebirth and has Scorpio as its sign.

Neptune belongs to spirituality and visions. The 12th house is for that.

The Moon belongs with Cancer and gut feelings and intuition.
So the Moon with Neptune, Pluto are good indicators. Mercury as well.
Strong 8th and 12th houses.

Sorry Claire; I actually do agree with what you're saying. I just felt like – well you get what I mean.

Laineydreamer21

Yes I agree, the Irish part of my psychic energy feels so magical.

Oh wow, yes indeed, I can remember the sparkle in my grandmother's eyes as she told me about the Little People in Ireland. She believed in magic and loved it. Yes the Catholic Church labeled all of that as evil. I do however remember loving High Mass. The candles, incense, flowers, music all transported me to another place. Now I know that those things help us go into trance. But yes, I can remember coming home from Catholic school one day when I was 6 yrs old, telling my mother that I did not believe what the nuns were telling me about God. She looked so shocked I dropped the topic. :(

Oh dear, so sorry to hear you got inadvertently outed to a negative crowd and then subjected to ridicule. I had something similar happen to me when my daughter was young.
I tend now to gravitate to people who are like minded and would love to see my singing bowl and crystals! Or go shopping with me to buy a pendulum!

Yes we have to be thick skinned to some extent, but that is hard as most of us are sensitive sponges.

This does sound like it could be dream related to a past life. A past life trauma causing current life anxiety and panic attacks. You might want to read MANY LIVES MANY MASTERS by Dr. Brian Weiss. It may shed some light.

Medieval burning at the stake of course was a common punishment for females, especially those convicted of heresy or witchcraft. Body parts nailed to boards was also fairly common. All of this is consistent with historical fact.
Interesting, your hands were a target. In this life, do you have ability in the area of healing with your hands? Reiki, etc. ?

I know this may sound strange but could your water dream be about Hy-Brasil? This is a mythical island off the coast of Ireland. Can you say more about that dream?

Julia

If you go back a page I finished my water dream explanation 😊 it might be that island, very interesting! So you studied your Irish roots?! How exciting! What's your family name? I may have heard of it, especially if it's a really old Irish name 😊
My hands, When I was a kid I used to feel shooting pains in my hands if I was hurt (emotionally) or someone close to me was, eg brother or sister, that stopped around the time it all stopped when I was about 19, it started happening again about a year ago, I have no idea why it happens. I didn't do reiki but I did Integrated energy and Ki massage, but only practice on my family. I soak up people's stuff too much and it affects me at home and my husband basically sees me as this pure white energy that needs protection 😊 so I'm not using it at the moment.. Hopefully when my kids are older I'll be able to help people with it, I've wanted to since I was a little kid, help people in some way.

On the psychic indicator subject I was just looking at my eldest son (8) chart and he has cancer sun, and moon,Neptune, north node and Chiron conjunct in Aquarius in the 5th, sextile Pluto on the IC.. And Pluto is square Uranus in Pisces. Sun and Mercury in cancer 10th trine Uranus too, What do you think about this??

Laineydreamer21

On the psychic indicator subject I was just looking at my eldest son (8) chart and he has cancer sun, and moon,Neptune, north node and Chiron conjunct in Aquarius in the 5th, sextile Pluto on the IC.. And Pluto is square Uranus in Pisces. Sun and Mercury in cancer 10th trine Uranus too, What do you think about this?

Witchyone

Yes, there does seem to be considerable thought that psychic skills are passed down through the maternal line, like you say. I was always confused then, because my mother's family was very conservative, practical, and no signs of anyone believing in anything remotely along these lines. Religious like your family, but very Catholic.

Of course, I would never say a word to any of my mother's family about what I experienced, However, I was shocked when I attended a family reunion several years ago with my mother's family. A group of my very normal first cousins, now all in their 60's, were having a casual, matter of fact discussion about their strong life-long psychic abilities. Truly, my jaw dropped. I was so happy to hear this topic discussed out in the open. And I enjoyed hearing how their abilities manifested, in some ways very different from mine. But also sad, that for most of our lives, psychic abilities were kept secret. But I did confirm maternal line psychic heritage.

That’s really interesting. Most Christian faiths have no place for personal practices and beliefs, so it’s not surprising that those of us from religious families have had to hide feelings. We could have been killed for them in the past, and in fact, we probably were. My sister is still very religious and will not even speak of such things. I have a cousin though who has moved away from organized religion, as I have, and we recently discovered that we’re both studying Tarot and astrology. My mother would never admit to being psychic, but she clearly can read people, and she can make anything grow. She intuits what plants need…even dried-up dead ones.

I do believe however that my psychic abilities come from both my paternal and maternal sides. These abilities are as different as night and day. I am half Irish (paternal), half French Canadian (maternal). I love genetics and genealogy, and studying my family history has helped me identify my own genetic memory as it relates to my natal chart. I am a watery chart, strong Pisces, with a Virgo Asc, and my Pisces stellium is in the 6th house. So Mercury guides me.

Mercury is really important in this, isn’t it? I’m thinking of how Mercury can be an evening or morning star, and that the god Mercury could move between the realms of humans and gods and living and dead.

My maternal psychic energy is very Virgo. My mother’s family is French Canadian, descended from some of the earliest European settlers to North America. For over 300 years they braved a very harsh, isolated, dangerous Quebec environment. They are totally pragmatic, practical, no nonsense, down to earth, quite shrewd. I believe that they had to develop psychic skills in order to survive. A keen intuition loaded towards survival of the family.

One of my maternal cousins is a superb hunter/trapper, this is how he feeds his family. He can look at any animal and tell you exactly what the animal is thinking, what the animal will do next. He lives in a remote cabin on the Canadian border, amongst considerable wildlife. This has been a life long skill that I witnessed since our childhood. I love my cousin dearly, but he knows that I have never liked hunting or the killing of animals in any form. I literally cannot stand to kill a fly. Maybe I am making excuses for him, but he does have a strong love and respect for animals and only kills what he needs to feed his family. Sorry to digress here on the morality of hunting, but his psychic abilities perfectly illustrate what I am saying about the pragmatic Virgo focus.

I feel a deep connection to Native Americans too. It could be simply that I feel a connection to the earth, here in America, where they tread for thousands and thousands of years before white people did. But maybe I have a past life or ancestors among them. I believe that some spirits stay, for whatever reason, in various forms, so the character of the people who inhabit a place for a very long time changes the place. I also felt this very strongly when I visited Ireland. I’d never before been to a place that had been inhabited by people for so long, and I FELT the imprint of their presence. I felt this particularly at a touristy spot on the Ring of Kerry where there was a giant tree worshiped by druids with an abbey built around it. Also felt it looking at ancient burial sites in the area north of the Cliffs of Moher. There was a burial mound that contained a whole family...there was something about it that moved me.

Oh, the Irish side psychic ability feels very different to me. My family did some genetic testing some years back and our Irish line is rare and ancient. We are part of the original aboriginal Irish tribal groups, dating thousands of years ago. Pre-Druid, pre-Celtic. Builders of Stonehenge, etc. So I think some of my abilities connect to that time and place. The Irish line represents my strong Pisces, the energy I feel that is mystical, dreamy, ancient, pagan, breathtakingly beautiful, sentimental, romantic and profound. This is my Irish side. For some odd reason, I spend a good part of St. Paddy's year crying, reading Irish prayers, and listening to Irish songs. I don't drink, but my brother teases me and says I would have a much better time if I spent the day knocking back some Guinness. :)

This paternal/maternal difference in psychic abilities illustrates the constant, never-ending Virgo/Pisces theme as shown in my natal chart.

You might like this. I love listening to her and being told off by her. :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKKKiy6lyOc
My sister is Virgo Sun/Pisces Moon, but as I mentioned earlier, not willing to entertain mystical ideas. She is so empathetic, though. She doesn’t watch the news, because hearing a story about a child or some other innocent being harmed can put her in a bad mood for weeks.
Interestingly, my mother and nephew also have Pisces moon. We’re a sappy, huggy bunch.

I would have been told the same thing, or that I was crazy, so I kept quiet. I did have a feeling from an early age that I did not understand the people on this planet and why they did the things they did.

While I am not afraid of psychic things, I did experience kind of a panic attack and fear when I finally realized that there is a whole other reality. I was fairly cynical, but at the same time always fascinated by the occult and psychic things. About mid life, I did an enormous amount of studying on these topics and then bang, suddenly everything fell into place and I understood that there is another reality, etc. Every thing finally made sense. I had that same feeling you describe, wow, I could be swallowed up by all of this, into something most people don’t even know is there. That feeling thankfully subsided and I accepted all of it in a matter of fact way. Then I began training and studying various psychic areas.

I think some people are afraid of ghosts. They are really not anything to cause fear. This are merely discarnate beings, who for various reasons are stuck in the earth plane, and having trouble passing over. This can be caused by sudden, violent, young death, etc. It is not common. Most people pass fairly easily.

I agree with what you say, and yet, I'm still a little afraid. It's almost like when I see a snake dart in the grass. I'm not particularly afraid of snakes, when I know they're there, but unexpected snake sightings freak me out.

Even adult feelings aren’t always rational. :)

LOL, true dat

I have quite a few house dreams myself. The traditional Freudian interpretation of house dreams is that the house represents the self, or personality, and the rooms represent various parts of the personality. This could be one explanation. So, yes your house dreams could most certainly be as you describe, searching the inner workings of self or others.

My dream analysis training was not cookbook or Freudian, but more along projective lines. This means each dream is different and more about the unique psychology of the dreamer, which requires a discussion with the dreamer for the symbolic meaning of the dream elements.

For me house dreams have several different meanings. My father was in the military, so we moved a lot. From 5th to 12th grade for example we moved 8 times! So houses can represent anxiety for me. Also I think they represent new beginnings

Most of us with strong psychic abilities have incarnated on this planet many many times. And we have to face the fact that we have been saints/sinners, victims/ abusers, etc. These are the flip side of the same coin. The point of incarnation is to learn as much as possible about the human experience, the good and bad of the signs and planets. And so we have. Our lives as bad folk are just as important to understand as the good lives. But usually our lives are a mixture of good and bad.

Often we bring remnants of the bad we have done in some way. But it is all grist for the mill of learning. We can sit in a classroom and learn about morality in an abstract way. But to incarnate in human form is to be in the trenches, learning about good vs evil from all angles, deeply personal and heartfelt. These lessons are then imprinted on our souls for eternity.

I believe the lives that come to us in dream work, regression, or spontaneously are important to use for some reason at the time we receive this information. So perhaps you might try to flesh out the slave hunter dream. There could be a message for you.

I appreciate this. I’m writing a novel featuring ghosts, among other things, and I think this might be useful for it.

The naked dream is a fairly common anxiety dream. It may occur when you are feeling vulnerable, exposed, or unprepared? The dream about your sister sounds more like a possible trauma dream? A dream occurring at age 4 is also a preverbal dream, and you may have trouble putting words to the feelings.

Julia Karmic Astrology

perhaps this discussion should be stopped here before the moderators start clipping portions off due to lack of astrology or 'foresight' on our part to see that:lol:

That's funny! :)

But btw you bring up a good point, even in jest. Thank you for bring it up Aquarius.
A couple of posters have alluded to the feeling that we are going off topic.

The topic is clairvoyance in the natal chart. I think this discussion is on target, so I hope nothing gets clipped.

To determine natal chart psychic markers, we need to hear from those with psychic abilities. We need to talk about our experiences so we can correlate them with our astrological placements. People who are psychic have been shamed and ridiculed most of their lives, so it is important to feel like we have an accepting and safe place to share. If not, we simply shut down and refuse to speak. As a side note along the same lines, if there is a lot of squabbling on the thread and the energy turns dark (via sniping and squabbling), most psychics won't be able to do their thing. Psychic work can be hard, and sharing is even harder.

Also I am hoping for some latitude since psychics do not do well when they are hemmed in and restricted. They cannot really function in that environment. It may appear to non psychics that we are all over the map, but that is the nature of the intuitive, global, non-linear thinker. This style eventually comes up with brilliant solutions and insights.

I am hoping we can compile a list of chart markers by specific psychic ability, but if info is clipped or discussion is shut down, we can't do that. My .02.

Julia

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Had to fly off and didn't finish the dream explanation.. I was surrounded with water, it was quite dark, and the biggest storm ever was going on, like the earth itself was moving! The wind was howling and so strong I had to kneel down, the sky was swirling black and grey with lightening flashes and this is hard to explain but a voice starts roaring my name and it's such a powerful sound and literally affects my whole self. I had that dream for years aswell.

I have had a few dreams recently that I wake up and remember, mostly I feel dealing with my mom sh**, had one Sunday night but I didn't get upset this time 😊
Is it just me or do pisceans seem to get ****** moms emotionally??

So glad I found the rest of your water dream Lainey.
In psychic training classes, you would be asked to flesh out this dream more.
Such as, what is your sense of the water: lake, ocean, river?
Can you see what kind of shoes and clothing you are wearing?
Do you know your name? Who are you?
What year is it?
You are on a mound of earth in this dream? How big is it? Like a small island sized?
What is the purpose of the mound?
You are describing almost hurricane force winds, people describe that feeling, like the wind is moving the earth. Does Ireland have hurricanes force winds?
Who is the loud voice? What name are you being called?
How does it affect your whole self?

Feel free to answer or not Lainey, but you can see how in a training setting, we would keep going with the dream.

To answer your question, yes, I think souls who are further along on the karmic wheel do get parents who are not able to parent. I think this happens for a couple of reasons. One, this forces the child to get in touch with their psychic abilities, which is a survival tool in a dysfunctional home. And the spiritual message is that we are meant to nurture and take care of ourselves.

Julia

Witchyone

That's funny! :)

But btw you bring up a good point, even in jest. Thank you for bring it up Aquarius.
A couple of posters have alluded to the feeling that we are going off topic.

The topic is clairvoyance in the natal chart. I think this discussion is on target, so I hope nothing gets clipped.

To determine natal chart psychic markers, we need to hear from those with psychic abilities. We need to talk about our experiences so we can correlate them with our astrological placements. People who are psychic have been shamed and ridiculed most of their lives, so it is important to feel like we have an accepting and safe place to share. If not, we simply shut down and refuse to speak. As a side note along the same lines, if there is a lot of squabbling on the thread and the energy turns dark, most psychics won't be able to do their thing. Psychic work can be hard, and sharing is even harder.

Also I am hoping for some latitude since psychics do not do well when they are hemmed in and restricted. They cannot really function in that environment. It may appear to non psychics that we are all over the map, but that is the nature of the intuitive, global, non-linear thinker. This style eventually comes up with brilliant solutions and insights.

I am hoping we can compile a list of chart markers by specific psychic ability, but if info is clipped or discussion is shut down, we can't do that. My .02.

Julia

LOL, I'm surprised that anyone could read what's here and think any of it is off-topic. I think what we're doing, largely, is defining what we mean by psychic ability in order to gain a common understanding and find common markers. I doubt anyone here works like a magic 8 ball. :lol:

Julia Karmic Astrology

LOL, I'm surprised that anyone could read what's here and think any of it is off-topic. I think what we're doing, largely, is defining what we mean by psychic ability in order to gain a common understanding and find common markers. I doubt anyone here works like a magic 8 ball. :lol:

I know, but "normal" people do not understand the inner world of a psychic and how we approach our work. Yes, we don't operate like a magic 8 ball. :)

I think we always fear being shut down by others, so perhaps it is just our old baggage following us.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

I know a guy with Moon in Virgo conjunct the north node in the 8th house and I honestly can't imagine him having any extrasensory ability, despite his moon being connected to the mystical north node and in the occult 8th house. In fact, I believe him to be the most blind person I've ever encountered.

Does he have a Saturn block on his Moon, NN, or connected to his 8h?