Clairvoyance in a chart

Witchyone

I have experienced clairvoyance, specifically prophetic dreams. I'm also able to read people very accurately in person. I don't know if that's a touch of clairvoyance or just perceptiveness. I have no idea what in my chart might indicate those things. Feel free to look if you're interested.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 9.21.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 9.21.33 AM.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 70

aquarius7000

I have experienced clairvoyance, specifically prophetic dreams. I'm also able to read people very accurately in person. I don't know if that's a touch of clairvoyance or just perceptiveness. I have no idea what in my chart might indicate those things. Feel free to look if you're interested.
Hi,

Had a quick glance, and you have a Piscean Moon in a square to Neptune. The ruler of your Asc. is in the 12th house (house of Pisces) and in a sextile to a Piscean Jupiter. I think these could account for the quality.

Merlyn

Witchyone:

Your north node is in Sag. It's ruler, Jupiter is located in a square from Pisces (11H), as well as being trine the ruler of the south node, Mercury in Cancer (2H). Coming from a place of emotional stability, you are able to experience others energetically in regard to their own potential and connection to the greater vision - do they feel safe? How are they working toward their higher purpose? There is a catch, however, in that you need the experiences of other people as gauges to recognize how in tune you are feeling emotionally. The Sun (1H) on the south node accentuates this idea. Your sense of inner purpose acts as a battery for you to reflect the emotional needs of people back to themselves. When you are able to feel safe and driven, you act as a mirror to inspire others to feel the same, and to see themselves in a clearer light.

In regards to the clairvoyance as a whole, I see Jupiter in Pisces (11H) as really driving your chart - the mystic, social architect, dreamer. It also has a lovely sextile to Venus (12H), which aquarius7000 mentioned in the previous post.

Last edited:

Witchyone

Witchyone:

Your north node is in Sag. It's ruler, Jupiter is located in a square from Pisces (11H), as well as being trine the ruler of the south node, Mercury in Cancer (2H). Coming from a place of emotional stability, you are able to experience others energetically in regard to their own potential and connection to the greater vision - do they feel safe? How are they working toward their higher purpose? There is a catch, however, in that you need the experiences of other people as gauges to recognize how in tune you are feeling emotionally. The Sun (1H) on the south node accentuates this idea. Your sense of inner purpose acts as a battery for you to reflect the emotional needs of people back to themselves. When you are able to feel safe and driven, you act as a mirror to inspire others to feel the same, and to see themselves in a clearer light.

In regards to the clairvoyance as a whole, I see Jupiter in Pisces (11H) as really driving your chart - the mystic, social architect, dreamer. It also has a lovely sextile to Venus (12H), which aquarius7000 mentioned in the previous post.

Thanks so much, Merlyn! There's a lot here to digest here, but you've hit on a familiar energy that I haven't explored much before (the north node in sag is very difficult to understand.)

So, it seems consensus is that Pisces, Neptune, other watery planets and the 12th house are important when considering clairvoyance.

Merlyn

I've got my north node in Sag as well, and I agree, it's difficult to understand. I think that the position of a teacher is it's clearest manifestation, so it sounds like you're in a good place.

Uranus is often described as the higher octave of Mercury, so that's going to be a signifier of our sensitivities to outside planes as well. Pisces, Neptune, and water signs/houses is a good list . . . to me, Mercury in one of these placements is going to be the most telling, as that's how we intuit and communicate information.

Merlyn

Witchyone

I've got my north node in Sag as well, and I agree, it's difficult to understand. I think that the position of a teacher is it's clearest manifestation, so it sounds like you're in a good place.

Uranus is often described as the higher octave of Mercury, so that's going to be a signifier of our sensitivities to outside planes as well. Pisces, Neptune, and water signs/houses is a good list . . . to me, Mercury in one of these placements is going to be the most telling, as that's how we intuit and communicate information.

Merlyn
Regarding North Node in Sagg...sometimes I feel like I'm everyone's parent. Not mom, not dad, because it doesn't feel gendered. I just feel parental and protective of people, in general. Does that resonate with you?

I've heard that about Mercury before, actually. I had just forgotten. If you consider the mythology surrounding Mercury as the god who was able to move back and forth between all the planes of being to carry messages, it makes a lot of sense.

Uranus is the planet I understand least at this point. It's useful to me to start with a simplistic description and then get more complex from there. I just found something that called Uranus the planet of rebellion. Do you think that's a good starting point for understanding Uranus?

Merlyn

That seems more to do with the south node influence - ruler conjunct Saturn in Cancer, with your Sun located right on the node.

With the nodes, I see them as representing a polarity which is constant in each of our lives - one of abundance (north node) or one of lack (south node). They each exist simultaneously, depending on where we habitually place our focus. We can either act in service to our own security and egoic needs, or serve something greater than ourselves, acting as a conduit for that sense of spirit.

My nodal axis is interesting in that the signs fall in opposite houses (Gem in 9H, Sag in 3H). I can't really relate to the parent feeling you mentioned, but there is definitely an innate teacher in the way that I relate to others. I think that I'll make another thread related to the topic of the north node in Sag.

Interestingly enough, I have Jupiter square my axis as well. We can talk about that more, and I can point you toward some reading material if that interests you.

'Planet of rebellion' definitely describes Uranus, but there is a much greater depth to each of the transpersonal planets. On the surface we see eccentricity, extra-sensory perception, genius, rebellion . . . The energy of the planet is going to be something which connects each of these ideas. I guess I see what you mean by that. Can you explain more what you feel from Uranus? Maybe we can take it apart and see how it connects to clairvoyance.

Merlyn

knowhow999

I have multiple psychic markers in my natal chart but being raised Catholic, I was told that talking to spirit was "demonic". I stomped my abilities down deep inside. Throughout my life I continued to have contact with spirit but was afraid to open to the experience.
Years later after a really traumatic event (family member disappearing) my husband contacted reliable psychics who work with law enforcement. I became friends with one of them. She told me, "Look, what I am, you are too." She lovingly helped me to develop this part of who I am.
Ever since then, I have remained connected to my gift. I do not charge for readings and only share with people who ask for info. I get communications from time to time. I have precognitions which have been profound.
I am honest and not interested in charging for info. Most of my professional life has been as a Registered Nurse and with that exposure I have been able to help many, many people.
Blessings

Julia Karmic Astrology

Interesting thread - I'm keen to follow this topic, and visit the past thread that was mentioned.

Similarly to evolutionary astrology, where individuals reflect the archetypes of the chart differently depending on the state of being they are enacting, an aspect reflective of psychic ability could manifest as something else depending on the person.

For example, I have a Mercury (12H) on my AC in a square to a Uranus/Neptune conj. (3H). My Mercury is also in a trine to Saturn (4H). It's clear that Saturn provides an eloquence and structure to my voice, as I provide astrological guidance and compose music seemingly coming from outside of myself.

A different person with this same configuration could have a speech impediment, eventually corrected by a surgery performed by a family friend. This isn't to say that the second individual doesn't have clairvoyant abilities, but they may just be dormant or disregarded, or not necessary in their current mode of being.

The archetypes will help the individual's life regardless, as that is their energetic signature, yet I don't think it's possible to exactly say how someone is using the energies without getting a feeling for who they are as a person. Does anyone disagree on this? I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Cheers, Merlyn

Hi Merlyn,

In the past, I have thought a lot about your basic point, and I agree that psychic abilities interact with a person's specific persona, education, interests, talents, world view, etc.

Julia

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Interesting, aquarius7000. Seems like we're moving closer to our niche, moving from the chat sub-forum to modern astrology :joyful:.

You mentioned similar aspects that you shared with Bluebell. I have many similarities to the ones you mentioned - Mercury (rules 12H) tightly aspecting Neptune, Venus in water sign (Pisces, not Scorpio) conjunct Moon. Although I'm not much of a dreamer (at least at night), I think that I could take the differences in my chart, and account for them in terms of clarevoyance. It's incredible, all of the different types of sensitivity that there is, and the way it presents itself according to the chart.

Merlyn

LOL I was hoping we were moving closer to the spirituality sub forum, our niche. :)

The Mercury/Neptune gives a strong right and left brain for you? Would you say that you use your intelligence in an intuitive way?

And can you tell me more how you think your Pisces Venus conjunct Moon manifests? Is there an artistic, beauty, people slant to the psychic talents? So you have a Pisces Moon?
If so, a psychic moon.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

Witchy1,

A Pisces Moon is a psychic moon: psychic, intuitive, mystic, artistic.

This Moon is aspected to Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, also markers for psychic abilities.

When you say you can read people quite well, can you say more how that manifests for you? Feelings, pictures, sounds? What can you read about them specifically? Things like honesty, character, history, etc?

I am trying to pinpoint exact psychic ability with specific natal chart markers.

Julia

Merlyn

LOL I was hoping we were moving closer to the spirituality sub forum, our niche. :)

The Mercury/Neptune gives a strong right and left brain for you? Would you say that you use your intelligence in an intuitive way?

And can you tell me more how you think your Pisces Venus conjunct Moon manifests? Is there an artistic, beauty, people slant to the psychic talents? So you have a Pisces Moon?
If so, a psychic moon.

Julia

Misspoke, heavy Scorpio presence.

My intelligence is, I'd say, purely intuitive, as if I have a systematic map of how to understand ideas laser engraved into my conscious. My nodal lesson, however, is learning the variations of intelligence, and when hanging around my south node, I can be a big know-it-all.

Bob Dylan shares the Mercury square Neptune aspect (as well as a few others), and I think that his style of songwriting is reflective of how I communicate as well: painting pictures with words that generate emotional and idealistic landscapes. The words themselves are more of a rhythm and flow, rather than isolatable parts. This can bother some people... Alongside my Sun square Mars (Dylan has that too), I have a lot of stubbornness, and don't like to change unless it's by my own intuition and accord.

I'm part of the Uranus-Neptune, younger crowd too. My method of astrology and tarot is demonstrative of these planets' square with Mercury.

Merlyn

Merlyn

OK, I am confused then.
You said that you had Venus in water sign (Pisces, not Scorpio).

A Scorpio Moon is a alchemical moon, quite powerful, can penetrate the depths, is transformative, and deeply intuitive.

I attract deep, transformational relationships, and act as a beacon for people to open up to (which can get overwhelming and annoying). Obviously, I'm still learning more about how to live healthfully through this aspect. It has a nice trine to Mars (9H), so I'm a natural at building energetic concoctions of song, stew, or shrine, and have a keen interest in the deepest implications of astrology, alchemy, and consciousness.

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

That seems more to do with the south node influence - ruler conjunct Saturn in Cancer, with your Sun located right on the node.

With the nodes, I see them as representing a polarity which is constant in each of our lives - one of abundance (north node) or one of lack (south node). They each exist simultaneously, depending on where we habitually place our focus. We can either act in service to our own security and egoic needs, or serve something greater than ourselves, acting as a conduit for that sense of spirit.

My nodal axis is interesting in that the signs fall in opposite houses (Gem in 9H, Sag in 3H). I can't really relate to the parent feeling you mentioned, but there is definitely an innate teacher in the way that I relate to others. I think that I'll make another thread related to the topic of the north node in Sag.

Interestingly enough, I have Jupiter square my axis as well. We can talk about that more, and I can point you toward some reading material if that interests you.

'Planet of rebellion' definitely describes Uranus, but there is a much greater depth to each of the transpersonal planets. On the surface we see eccentricity, extra-sensory perception, genius, rebellion . . . The energy of the planet is going to be something which connects each of these ideas. I guess I see what you mean by that. Can you explain more what you feel from Uranus? Maybe we can take it apart and see how it connects to clairvoyance.

Merlyn

A reversed nodal axis is significant. It indicates that this soul has been working on balancing Gem/Sag energy for many lifetimes. In this life, the soul will need to work on deeper integration of the positive energies of both signs towards a focused soul purpose as indicated by NN house and sign.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Misspoke, heavy Scorpio presence.

My intelligence is, I'd say, purely intuitive, as if I have a systematic map of how to understand ideas laser engraved into my conscious. My nodal lesson, however, is learning the variations of intelligence, and when hanging around my south node, I can be a big know-it-all.

Bob Dylan shares the Mercury square Neptune aspect (as well as a few others), and I think that his style of songwriting is reflective of how I communicate as well: painting pictures with words that generate emotional and idealistic landscapes. The words themselves are more of a rhythm and flow, rather than isolatable parts. This can bother some people... Alongside my Sun square Mars (Dylan has that too), I have a lot of stubbornness, and don't like to change unless it's by my own intuition and accord.

I'm part of the Uranus-Neptune, younger crowd too. My method of astrology and tarot is demonstrative of these planets' square with Mercury.

Merlyn

How would you describe your method of astrology and tarot?

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

I attract deep, transformational relationships, and act as a beacon for people to open up to (which can get overwhelming and annoying). Obviously, I'm still learning more about how to live healthfully through this aspect. It has a nice trine to Mars (9H), so I'm a natural at building energetic concoctions of song, stew, or shrine, and have a keen interest in the deepest implications of astrology, alchemy, and consciousness.

Your user name is certainly in keeping with a Scorpionic Moon.
Past lives dealing with alchemy, medicine, healing, magic, occult, any thing clandestine.

Julia

Merlyn

Your user name is certainly in keeping with a Scorpionic Moon.
Past lives dealing with alchemy, medicine, healing, magic, occult, any thing clandestine.

Julia

I see the chart or spread as an energetic entity, directing my awareness to the spirit or archetypal realm. I translate the archetypal energy into language understandable by the person I am with. I'm really working on slowing down and grounding my language, listening to the needs of the other person, rather than flaunting my own intelligence. My purpose here isn't to show off, but to help and offer healing. I'm young though, and it's easy to get carried away...

The asteroids Merlin, Hekate, and Vesta are all directly on my Moon/Venus conjunction. It feels like a very powerful point.

Julia Karmic Astrology

I see the chart or spread as an energetic entity, directing my awareness to the spirit or archetypal realm. I translate the archetypal energy into language understandable by the person I am with. I'm really working on slowing down and grounding my language, listening to the needs of the other person, rather than flaunting my own intelligence. My purpose here isn't to show off, but to help and offer healing. I'm young though, and it's easy to get carried away...

The asteroids Merlin, Hekate, and Vesta are all directly on my Moon/Venus conjunction. It feels like a very powerful point.

You are raising an excellent point. A big part of being a successful astrologer involves good interpersonal, listening, communication skills. Knowing a great deal about astrology is necessary but not sufficient. Listening to the client; identifying presenting problems, questions, needs; answering their specific questions in clear, understandable language free of jargon. These are important skills and I don't think these skills are adequately addressed in most astrology training.

And yes, putting aside ego is important, but is not always easy.

And yes, the natal chart is moving energy, a soul finger print, a spiritual document.

Julia