Clairvoyance in a chart

AppLeo

Actually Appleo you have a number of psychic markers:

Sun/NN/Mercury conjunction aspected to Neptune
2h Jupiter in Pisces. An ability to manifest that which you desire. Best karmic placement.
Venus/Neptune
Moon/Pluto (Hades Moon)

I am not at all surprised. Some of your posts are showing that you are in touch with cosmic consciousness.

Julia

Thanks :3 I guess I am a little bit more psychic compared to other people.

There is nothing abnormal about those with psychic abilities.

However, most "normal" human beings are too materialistic and money oriented. They are so heavily covered in illusion (maya per Hinduism) that even if they were to have that psychic moment, they would discard it as some sort of madness. People today are so hesitant, even scared to talk about such things for fear of being branded as lunatics.

I'm not saying that people who are not normal are weird. God, why does everyone assume the worst of what I say. To be a psychic does not make you weird, but it certainly does not make you normal. Normal people don't have a very strong 6th sense.

Laineydreamer21

I don't know what it's like in other countries, but here in Ireland it is NOT taken well by people at all when you're psychic/sensitive or whatever.. I can't tell people anything I dream or think.. I predicted a few deaths and even my husband and family got weirded out! And I haven't even developed it! Imagine if I had how scared they'd be of me.. I'd prob be signed in!
I totally agree a gift does not mean you have a moral code.. Those are getting few and far between nowadays..
I don't think there is such thing as "normal" .. Who defines that?! I read somewhere about Mercury conjunct sun in Pisces is a good mediumship sign, Edgar cayce had this aspect.. I do too but I'm not sure if it's mediumship in my case. I'm too sh** scared to find out haha!!

Laineydreamer21

I don't know what it's like in other countries, but here in Ireland it is NOT taken well by people at all when you're psychic/sensitive or whatever.. I can't tell people anything I dream or think.. I predicted a few deaths and even my husband and family got weirded out! And I haven't even developed it! Imagine if I had how scared they'd be of me.. I'd prob be signed in!
I totally agree a gift does not mean you have a moral code.. Those are getting few and far between nowadays..
I don't think there is such thing as "normal" .. Who defines that?! I read somewhere about Mercury conjunct sun in Pisces is a good mediumship sign, Edgar cayce had this aspect.. I do too but I'm not sure if it's mediumship in my case. I'm too sh** scared to find out haha!!

Sorry I was wrong he had Mercury Venus Saturn and nn conjunct in Pisces..

Julia Karmic Astrology

Yes Edgar Cayce has a remarkable chart. He has his Sun, Mercury, Venus, North Node, Saturn all in Pisces. The Saturn gave him the intense discipline and work ethic that was a defining trait. He also had a wonderful Moon/Pluto/Neptune on the MC. Moon/Pluto (Hades Moon) is the rare sign of a direct clairvoyant. Edgar Cayce was the greatest psychic of the 20th century.

I have a Pisces Sun, Moon, Mercury and North Node. And I have good mediumship skills.
You might look to see if your Pisces Sun/Mercury has any connection to Pluto or your 8h, perhaps also 12h.

I think you raise a really good point about fear and psychic skills. People not only ridicule those with psychic skills, but fear them as well. If we understood it is just another human trait, and most of us have some psychic ability, it would be less scary. The majority of the American people in polls state that they have had contact with a deceased relative, we know all these people are not mentally ill.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

Thanks :3 I guess I am a little bit more psychic compared to other people.

I'm not saying that people who are not normal are weird. God, why does everyone assume the worst of what I say. To be a psychic does not make you weird, but it certainly does not make you normal. Normal people don't have a very strong 6th sense.

While I think that most normal people have some degree of psychic ability, the very talented psychic would be exceptional, and more rare. So then seen as not normal.

Again, think of it like athletic talent. Most people have a sport they enjoy and can do with some competence, but the olympic stature athlete is rare and not the norm.

Julia PS AppLeo To be a good astrologer, one must be quite sensitive, but at the same time have a thick skin. A necessary paradox.

RaRohini

Having psychic ability does not mean someone has a moral core.
Like any other ability, it can be used for good or evil.

I personally believe that psychic ability is a channel by means of which people from the other realm pass on messages to this one. But i feel one should rather wait for the messages and pass them on when the time is appropriate. We are only a 'tool'. One should not try to take things 'into the own hands'. Thats where the Cleveland psychic must have gone wrong. Ego overpowered the psychic.

Laineydreamer21

Yes Edgar Cayce has a remarkable chart. He has his Sun, Mercury, Venus, North Node, Saturn all in Pisces. The Saturn gave him the intense discipline and work ethic that was a defining trait. He also had a wonderful Moon/Pluto/Neptune on the MC. Moon/Pluto (Hades Moon) is the rare sign of a direct clairvoyant. Edgar Cayce was the greatest psychic of the 20th century.

I have a Pisces Sun, Moon, Mercury and North Node. And I have good mediumship skills.
You might look to see if your Pisces Sun/Mercury has any connection to Pluto or your 8h, perhaps also 12h.

I think you raise a really good point about fear and psychic skills. People not only ridicule those with psychic skills, but fear them as well. If we understood it is just another human trait, and most of us have some psychic ability, it would be less scary. The majority of the American people in polls state that they have had contact with a deceased relative, we know all these people are not mentally ill.

Julia

Julia,

I put up my chart a few months ago about Neptune on ASC square sun/Mercury in Pisces and you nailed it with your reading! You probably don't remember as you help loads of people here with their charts! 😊 you are so talented!
It's so nice to talk to like minded people, and there is a huge stigma attached to having any abilities like that when it comes to your daily life, and it's not fair that's true. I know people are getting more open nowadays but it's taking a long time 😊 I remember a few deaths in past lives because of this gift and I have an inherent reluctance to show my hand so to speak in this life either, though I kind of feel like my 12h nn and 6h south node in Gemini is telling me to be myself. Plenty of time to go when my kids are grown up..

Julia Karmic Astrology

I personally believe that psychic ability is a channel by means of which people from the other realm pass on messages to this one. But i feel one should rather wait for the messages and pass them on when the time is appropriate. We are only a 'tool'. One should not try to take things 'into the own hands'. Thats where the Cleveland psychic must have gone wrong. Ego overpowered the psychic.

Hi RaRohini!

I agree that ego is the downfall of many a psychic.
That is why some very successful psychics lose their abilities.
Ego, fame all begin to cloud their judgement and talent.

I think that psychic information comes from a number of sources. It can be from from entities from the other side, such as guides or discarnate beings. Some people can tap into the Akashic Records which is another source of information. Another source is something I call the River of Time. Time is a river, and we can jump in and out to get information.

And yes, we are just the go between, everything comes from the Other Side.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

Julia,

I put up my chart a few months ago about Neptune on ASC square sun/Mercury in Pisces and you nailed it with your reading! You probably don't remember as you help loads of people here with their charts! 😊 you are so talented!
It's so nice to talk to like minded people, and there is a huge stigma attached to having any abilities like that when it comes to your daily life, and it's not fair that's true. I know people are getting more open nowadays but it's taking a long time 😊 I remember a few deaths in past lives because of this gift and I have an inherent reluctance to show my hand so to speak in this life either, though I kind of feel like my 12h nn and 6h south node in Gemini is telling me to be myself. Plenty of time to go when my kids are grown up..

Hi Lainey,

Oh yes, I recall now. Sorry not to remember. When I am looking at a chart, I am totally into it. When I am finished, I don't remember much about it and start the next chart with a clean slate. Yes your Neptune on the Asc is the source of communication with discarnate beings. I have a 12h Pluto, which I think is the source of mine, along with my Pisces and water placements.

I enjoy communication with discarnate beings, it is one of my favorite psychic abilities. It is fun, easy and quite interesting.

Yes your 12/6 Nodal Axis is an important part of your chart. When your children are grown you can dive into some interesting things! There are so many psychic topics to explore.

Yes indeed, very good point, most of us have suffered in past lives for our abilities. So there is a reluctance to speak out now. We don't want to get burned at the stake again. :(

Yes it is important for us to talk with others about these topics. The spirituality sub-forum here seems to be under utilized and perhaps, if there is interest, we could start posting there about psychic abilities, etc. ??

Julia

RaRohini

Hi RaRohini!

I agree that ego is the downfall of many a psychic.
That is why some very successful psychics lose their abilities.
Ego, fame all begin to cloud their judgement and talent.

I think that psychic information comes from a number of sources. It can be from from entities from the other side, such as guides or discarnate beings. Some people can tap into the Akashic Records which is another source of information. Another source is something I call the River of Time. Time is a river, and we can jump in and out to get information.

And yes, we are just the go between, everything comes from the Other Side.

Julia

Thats a very interesting observation that you made Julia. Time is a river. Its a beautiful analogy. As per Hinduism (Garuda Purana) one has to cross the Vaitarini river to go to the realm of the dead and the journey is dangerous !

magnolia8

There are some other threads where we are making comments about psychic ability shown in the natal chart. It is thought that psychic talent will be shown by Moon/Venus/Mercury aspects to the Neptune, Pluto and Uranus. So inner to outer planet aspects.

I believe that psychic ability is quite common in the general population. And like other human abilities it is evenly distributed, a bell shaped curve. Unfortunately, these abilities don't easily manifest, given that in our society such talents are not developed or encouraged. In fact they are denigrated and ridiculed. So for most people, the talent is dormant. And for those who are aware of their talents, they keep a low profile. Someon with talent is either mocked or made a new age guru, neither option desirable for those with a moral core.

It is also well known in the psychic community that there are many kinds of psychic talent. Just like those with athletic or musical talent, it manifests in different areas. One can be quite athletic, be good at football, but not tennis, etc. Psychic talents are the same kind of thing.

I have been trying to identify general psychic markers in a chart, and then the markers for specific psychic talents. Neptune aspects, and water planets indicate general ability, clairvoyance, etc. I think that Pluto/Mercury would indicate mediumship ability, the ability to communicate with discarnate beings. Uranus may indicate healing ability, along with Chiron.

Julia

My sister has a Mercury-Pluto conjunction and is a medium. I'm not quite sure she can communicate with other beings - she says she can hear them - but she certainly can see them. Has had this ability since childhood.

theV

I believe in dreams and that dreams tell us the future as it is mentioned in religions, but I don't know still about people "automatic" ability to look into the future. I believe this psychic abilities can occurs as form of visions like dreams when the mind state is awake but not fully aware. Like you are sleep and receiving those messages in shape of dream, you can be awake and still receives them but I'm not sure if you can control them.

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Thats a very interesting observation that you made Julia. Time is a river. Its a beautiful analogy. As per Hinduism (Garuda Purana) one has to cross the Vaitarini river to go to the realm of the dead and the journey is dangerous !

Thank you for sharing this RaRohini.
I don't know much about the River of Time.
It is just what I see in my head, and what I call it.
It looks like a river.

I also see events looking like a large mosiac tile picture, with some of the tiles still spinning. Free will has not yet gelled things is some cases.

When I communicate with discarnate beings, I do not see a river, it feels like they are quite near by. And I sense no danger at all. But then nothing in the psychic world has ever alarmed me in the least. So I tend to be fearless when it comes it comes to other realms. The human realm is much more scary by far!

Julia

haidee

@Julia, do you study psychic abilities in natal charts? Do you have any thoughts on transits and déjà-vu?

(Not trying to derail from the OT. Some interpret déjà-vu as a part of clairvoyance, when you're immediately reminded of something already predicted but before forgotten :bandit:)

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

@Julia, do you study psychic abilities in natal charts? Do you have any thoughts on transits and déjà-vu?

(Not trying to derail from the OT. Some interpret déjà-vu as a part of clairvoyance, when you're immediately reminded of something already predicted but before forgotten :bandit:)

Yes, I have been working on identifying psychic abilities in the natal chart for some time now, and have compiled a list of psychic markers. There is another thread where we have been talking about this topic, looking at the charts of known psychics and forum members.

I think transits could definitely trigger deja vu. I would look for transits to the 12 house and Uranus transits. Uranus is known to trigger deja vu experiences.

Julia

What about named asteroids? I have my named asteroid square Pluto and Sedna...is this an indicator, as it shows a preoccupation with such themes like truth and death?

Julia Karmic Astrology

What about named asteroids? I have my named asteroid square Pluto and Sedna...is this an indicator, as it shows a preoccupation with such themes like truth and death?

Hi Bluebell,

I think it would be interesting to take a look at some of the asteroids and psychic ability. Truth and death would seem to make sense as appropriate psychic themes. Have you taken a look at Edgar Cayce's chart for these asteroid placements?

The only asteroid/comet/planet I work with is Chiron, and with certain placements it can indicate healing ability or a healing vocation, which could involve psychic ability.

Julia

Last edited:

Merlyn

Interesting thread - I'm keen to follow this topic, and visit the past thread that was mentioned.

Similarly to evolutionary astrology, where individuals reflect the archetypes of the chart differently depending on the state of being they are enacting, an aspect reflective of psychic ability could manifest as something else depending on the person.

For example, I have a Mercury (12H) on my AC in a square to a Uranus/Neptune conj. (3H). My Mercury is also in a trine to Saturn (4H). It's clear that Saturn provides an eloquence and structure to my voice, as I provide astrological guidance and compose music seemingly coming from outside of myself.

A different person with this same configuration could have a speech impediment, eventually corrected by a surgery performed by a family friend. This isn't to say that the second individual doesn't have clairvoyant abilities, but they may just be dormant or disregarded, or not necessary in their current mode of being.

The archetypes will help the individual's life regardless, as that is their energetic signature, yet I don't think it's possible to exactly say how someone is using the energies without getting a feeling for who they are as a person. Does anyone disagree on this? I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Cheers, Merlyn

Merlyn

Interesting, aquarius7000. Seems like we're moving closer to our niche, moving from the chat sub-forum to modern astrology :joyful:.

You mentioned similar aspects that you shared with Bluebell. I have many similarities to the ones you mentioned - Mercury (rules 12H) tightly aspecting Neptune, Venus in water sign (Pisces, not Scorpio) conjunct Moon. Although I'm not much of a dreamer (at least at night), I think that I could take the differences in my chart, and account for them in terms of clarevoyance. It's incredible, all of the different types of sensitivity that there is, and the way it presents itself according to the chart.

Merlyn