Clairvoyance in a chart

Witchyone

Re: Back to astrology

Well, I didn't see this coming!:lol: Saturn in Sagittarius is bad for prophetic-vision.

We did see it coming, which is why we joked about it heartily and then started making sure we had astrology in every post, including the ones that were deleted. Disappointed in this.

david starling

So only able to interpret the grim and foreboding things, or communicate them in that way regardless of how positive anther person might see it, that type of thing?

Right! Seeing "Through a glass, darkly", is one description. The opposite of "Seeing through rose-colored glasses". The real question is, does a prediction affect the outcome? That's called a "self-fulfilling prophecy".

Last edited:
Right! Seeing "Through a glass, darkly", is one description. The opposite of "Seeing through rose-colored glasses". The real question is, does a prediction affect the outcome? That's called a "self-fulfilling prophecy".

I don't know if I'm reaching here, but if it's the opposite of Rose-coloured glasses, it got me thinking that because most things are ultimately pessimistic anyway, it can interpret the world in a sober way?

david starling

I don't know if I'm reaching here, but if it's the opposite of Rose-coloured glasses, it got me thinking that because most things are ultimately pessimistic anyway, it can interpret the world in a sober way?

Pessimists are rarely disappointed! :lol: But doom and gloom really isn't the only thing happening, despite what the Media tells us! Saturn in Sagittarius runs counter to the built-in optimism of the Sign itself. I'd expect you're pleasantly surprised when things turn out better than you were inclined to expect!

Last edited:
I was told that one of my aspects, "Neptune sextile Pluto" could be an indicator of clairvoyance? Does anyone else have this aspect or knowledge of it? Id like to learn more.

Thanks in advance

AppLeo

I was told that one of my aspects, "Neptune sextile Pluto" could be an indicator of clairvoyance? Does anyone else have this aspect or knowledge of it? Id like to learn more.

Thanks in advance

Only if you have a personal planet (sun, moon, mercury, venus, mars) conjunct/aspect to Pluto or Neptune, and preferably involving the 4th, 8th, or 12th house(s).

Only if you have a personal planet (sun, moon, mercury, venus, mars) conjunct/aspect to Pluto or Neptune, and preferably involving the 4th, 8th, or 12th house(s).

shucks!!

although i do have these placements.

Venus trine Neptune
Venus Sextile Pluto

My Neptune is in VIII also while My Venus is in the V and my Pluto isn't mentioned.

Thanks

Last edited:

ivandwight

having jupiter a little distant from a conjunction of uranus with neptune in the eighth house can be an indicator of clairvoyance??? but these planets are in the sign of capricorn except uranus which is in aqua. but neptune and uranus make a sextile with my pluto in sag in its first degrees.

aquarius7000

having jupiter a little distant from a conjunction of uranus with neptune in the eighth house can be an indicator of clairvoyance??? but these planets are in the sign of capricorn except uranus which is in aqua. but neptune and uranus make a sextile with my pluto in sag in its first degrees.
Except for Jupiter, the other three are all generational planets, so considering just their signs and just their own aspects to each other are of little to no importance.

Clairvoyance will be shown by personal planets, like the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and you can consider their aspects to one another as well as to the generational planets like Uranus, Nep..

Humanitarian

I visited this site after long time.....

Why are we discussing about planetslike pluto and neptune???

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!! these planets are ****in non existant in vedic astrology!!

Tomorrow, there will be someone who will say saturn's moon in 5th house causes cancer...
Wait. This is the modern astrology forum, so are you come to this forum to spam? Or do anything at all?

david starling

I have Jupiter in Scorpio in H8, the house of the paranormal, and, a lot of Pisces placements in H1.

I am naturally clairvoyant, but I keep my psychic shields up so high, they block my view.

Humanitarian

I have Jupiter in Scorpio in H8, the house of the paranormal, and, a lot of Pisces placements in H1.

I am naturally clairvoyant, but I keep my psychic shields up so high, they block my view.
I have:
Jupiter conjunct Chiron in 9H
IC-Moon-Ceres-Pluto-Lilith-MC-Eris semiquintile sequence
Mercury, AC, Moon are in Scorpio degrees (Mercury is my chart ruler and it's in 8 degree Capricorn, rest are in 20 degrees of air signs)
Neptune in 9H
Venus quintile Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron (Neptune exact)
Neptune septile Pluto (Exact)
In the spiritual realm I'm a clairvoyant, but in this life I have aphantasia due to fear and some dark entities attached to my 3rd eye (Extremely prominent Aquarius Chiron) but my clairsentient abilities still exist

Humanitarian

Thanks in advance
This aspect is very common from the 20th century to now, so I think that some people with this is clairvoyant but some people are not

Humanitarian

Thanks in advance
This aspect is a generational long term aspect common from 20th century to now, and we use it as indicator of psychic abilities only if you have any luminary or personal planet conjuncts the generational planet (especially Mercury and Moon, since these 2 are the fastest planets in astrology)

david starling

I detest unwanted psychic intrusion. Whenever it happens, I just wall it off rather than respond psychically. I see it as a distraction from my spiritual voyage.

Last edited:

FraterAC

This aspect is a generational long term aspect common from 20th century to now, and we use it as indicator of psychic abilities only if you have any luminary or personal planet conjuncts the generational planet (especially Mercury and Moon, since these 2 are the fastest planets in astrology)
What do you mean by "generational?"
There is no generational entity that experiences this aspect. No cohort consciousness. Only individuals. Only individual charts. Every individual experiences this combination of planets in aspect (Neptune and Pluto) according to its placement in their chart and combination with other chart elements; and to the level they can individually respond to it. Just like any other planetary configuration.
Note that not everyone responds to Mercury to its full potential -- not everyone with Mercury in their chart (which is of course everyone) is a linguist, writer, or intellectual genius.