CHIRON

Shimmy26

Sorry for the late post.......shall I blame it on Mercury Retrograde? :| My computer has been acting up, getting viruses, freezing, among other things.

Those were some amazing insights Lapis, from a few posts back. It never even crossed my mind to look to the polarities concerning Chiron, but after you mentioned it, it makes so much more sense to me now. Hopefully the power of yoga will cure me. :wink: Ok, so that's just wishfull thinking, but yoga really does make some things better.

P.S. - belly dancer no, tap dancer yes :D . Shimmy is just an old random nickname of mine (my real name being Shona, which creates an abundance of nicknames, trust me), and I was born on the 26th of June, so that explains my screen name.

Light

Shimmy

Nothing to do with Chiron....

-
belly dancer no, tap dancer yes
Me too! :D

but with all the talk of belly dancing on these boards, I should give it a whirl, really. :wink:

take care

hel

Laura Elizabeth

Arian Maverick, thanks for the chart and the link. I thought Mercury was a singleton in my chart, but three times? And the Moon is the chart ruler for me.

Kite

But you know that. It just hurts so bad, not knowing what happened. I'm hoping he (I keep saying "he" because my furbabies are all boys. All Boy!) will come back. Sadly he won't be able to tell you where he's been or why he wandered off.

No Laura Elizabeth I do know what happened. My neighbor has a security camera and caught the coyote leaving with my cat.

I have to believe this is related to my Chiron return. Transiting Chiron conjuncted my natal Chiron exactly within the minute within hours of this event. With Chiron in 12 it opposes my Uranus in 6 which is in Leo but the 6th house is ruled by Cancer. My emotions have taken a hit from this and there is a heaviness of heart I didn't feel when my own mother died within the last year. There's something about losing a pet you've raised since it was only a few weeks old that breaks your heart like nothing else.

This little guy was so much fun it hurt. He would steal q-tips from the counter and play with them like a dog with a bone. He would bat around acorns like soccer balls and jump on the bed everytime it was about to be made so we could throw the bedspread over him.

He would jump on my lap and cuddle with me everyday as I work from home. What a horror to see innocent life wiped out and erased like that. This is the clue to my Chiron wound I think. I need to understand the depth of this feeling and why it affects me so. I know it's not just the loss of my kitten. Perhaps it related to other innocent life erased that I either experienced or strongly empathized with. A recent past life regression session gave me clues and I can easily imagine that I saw innocent life - including my own wiped out and erased for no logical reason other than the strong imposing their will on the weak.

Kite

Frisiangal

Ihave to believe this is related to my Chiron return. Transiting Chiron conjuncted my natal Chiron exactly within the minute within hours of this event. .................

...............I can easily imagine that I saw innocent life - including my own wiped out and erased for no logical reason other than the strong imposing their will on the weak.

Kite

I think you hit the nail on the head, Kite. Now that you have admitted the reason behind your deepest pain, you can finally deal and come to terms with it. In that respect, your dear cat did not die in vain and gave you his greatest gift in exchange for yours...... Life.

As a matter of interest, do you have anything on the 6th degree of any sign that could refer to your attitude in general but as related to your cat?

C.

Kite

As a matter of interest, do you have anything on the 6th degree of any sign that could refer to your attitude in general but as related to your cat?
I have Uranus in 6 at 6Leo37. If you mean Sabian 6 , I have Mercury in 11 in 5Cap15.

Laura Elizabeth

Kite said:
But you know that. It just hurts so bad, not knowing what happened. I'm hoping he (I keep saying "he" because my furbabies are all boys. All Boy!) will come back. Sadly he won't be able to tell you where he's been or why he wandered off.

No Laura Elizabeth I do know what happened. My neighbor has a security camera and caught the coyote leaving with my cat.

I have to believe this is related to my Chiron return. Transiting Chiron conjuncted my natal Chiron exactly within the minute within hours of this event. With Chiron in 12 it opposes my Uranus in 6 which is in Leo but the 6th house is ruled by Cancer. My emotions have taken a hit from this and there is a heaviness of heart I didn't feel when my own mother died within the last year. There's something about losing a pet you've raised since it was only a few weeks old that breaks your heart like nothing else.

This little guy was so much fun it hurt. He would steal q-tips from the counter and play with them like a dog with a bone. He would bat around acorns like soccer balls and jump on the bed everytime it was about to be made so we could throw the bedspread over him.

He would jump on my lap and cuddle with me everyday as I work from home. What a horror to see innocent life wiped out and erased like that. This is the clue to my Chiron wound I think. I need to understand the depth of this feeling and why it affects me so. I know it's not just the loss of my kitten. Perhaps it related to other innocent life erased that I either experienced or strongly empathized with. A recent past life regression session gave me clues and I can easily imagine that I saw innocent life - including my own wiped out and erased for no logical reason other than the strong imposing their will on the weak.

Kite

I'm sorry - I was so hoping he'd be back.

Lapis

Kite,

Big hugs to you during your deep period of Chirotic pain/healings/rebirth to another level.

I can now speak about this issue because you've connected the pieces.

During my Chiron Return I too went through a few Cat Horrors that touched me like not much else could. If our deep hearts need to be opened and cleaned out for whatever the reason/reasons, Chiron will take us there fast. And for me personally, cats and kittens are sacred much beloved territory.

My heartbreaking and rage inducing Cat/Kitten/Chiron Return experiences started before the actual 'return' but repeated a few times throughout in slightly different ways. The lessons, the pains, the heartbreak and rage was pretty much the same however. Then, like you, I made the connections that I personally needed to make. Soon after that this whole insane horrific business stopped. I can't even say anymore about this, but I wish you a fast heart healing.

Kite

Thanks Lapis, Laura Elizabeth and Frisiangal. I guess it is over because a reporter from the local Fox station called me wanting to do a story on this and Animal Control's unwillingness to do anything about containing the coyote problem.

I had photos of my cat ready to go for the story although I felt the coyote was simply being itself and doing it's best to survive in an area that was his and then built over.

My neighbor who had taped the event through his security camera arranged for all this and then when the news team showed up he found that tape was in a loop so it had already been taped over.

I'm glad.

Kite

Shimmy26

Kite, I am deeply sorry for your loss. I am a fellow cat-lover myself, having three cats at the moment, four total in my lifetime, and volunteering regularly at a cat shelter. Things like this should not happen, but as they say, "everything happens for a reason", and you seem to have found it out. And even though this is a terrible thing, you at least know what happened to your cat (even though horrific), rather than living on wondering. My heart goes out to you.

P.S. - the description you gave of your cat sounded amazingly like one of mine - playing with the q-tips and under the sheets on the bed (and what a stubborn Taurus he is :) ). I don't want to make you dwell on this subject more than needed, but just curious, after reading the cat astrology article on this site, what was your cat's sign?

Kite

Shimmy - thanks for your kind words. I think he was a Virgo that wanted to be a Leo. We have 3 other cats and a dog and all of our animals have lived long lives so this was especially hard.

Empath

Kite -- I really emphasize with you about the kitty -- and the Chiron... we're outer planet buddies; our birthdays are just a little over 3 weeks apart!

I've been doing some crazy tapdancing with Chiron, Neptune, and Saturn!!
I'm ready for a lovely waltz...

Kite

Hey Empath - I empathize with you :wink:

It's nice to see a familiar chart :)

We'll miss our cat but life goes on and I'm sure we'll meet again if we need to.

Kite

Lapis

CHIRON RETURN

s3majorlifetransits7sv.jpg

This is from Barbara Hand Clow's book Chiron - Rainbow Bridge Between the Inner and Outer Planets 1987.

I really like these type of images because it helps me at least, to more clearly understand what these 3 major life transits present. At the bottom of this pyramid is the layer or plane of the "Physical" and is the period from birth to 29-31 when we reach our Saturn Return, and she calls this a "physical crisis". (Sorry the image distorted here)

Then from age 30 through the whole decade of our 30s we're living within that second pyramidal layer she calles "Emotional or Astral" which makes a ton of sense if you've already been there, done that and know it's true! This decade leads one up to the Uranus Opposition at age 39-43ish where we enter the phase of, what she calls, "emotional crisis". Our society calls this the "mid life crisis".

From age 40 we spend that decade of our 40s in the 3rd pyramidal layer that she's calling "Mental" where we're functiong and learning from this level. Then at age 49-51 we reach our Chiron Return and enter the phase she's calling a "consciousness crisis". From the age of 50 on we have the opportunity, if we've done all the preceeding physical, emotional/astral and then mental work.......we will hopefully spend the remainder of our days on this planet living in the top portion of this pyramid. What she calls the "soul" plane or level. BUT, only if we'd gone through Chiron Return and solved his dilemma and gotten past our fears of dying etc.

Then it seems we've earned the ability and awareness to function from the soul level or plane where she's got Uranus, Neptune and Pluto placed at the top of this life pyramid. After our Chiron Return, we cross that Rainbow Bridge and have far more conscious awareness of these Outer planets. Notice how the physical playing field just keeps getting smaller and smaller as we age and move up this symbolic pyramid, into the higher realms.

This post's for Kite who doing an amazing job right now with his Chiron Return Initiation.
wizardemo0gq.gif

Kite

This post's for Kite who doing an amazing job right now with his Chiron Return Initiation.

Thanks Lapis! It's nice to a gold star every once in awhile. Obviously though, Chiron has gotten a lot of help from from those three at the top. I've Pluto conjunct Sun, Neptune conjunct Ascendant and Uranus conjunct Saturn for awhile as well for the past couple of years.

Now with everything moving on except Chiron, I feel like it's the scene in Star Wars where Luke duals with Darth Vader - knowing it's his father.

John Williams, where are you when I need you?

Kite

Kite

Also, check this one out The Great Transition In Human Development

This one really hit home with me as I caught a glimpse of this wholeness when I was in Israel in 1977. It lasted but a moment but has been my guiding force to go through the work suggested in this article. I know Chiron was involved as it was discovered that year and making it's first square to it's own place.

Kite

Empath

When I first had a chart cast, I was told I had a T-square (moon Taurus opp Nept Scorp, Uraunus Leo opp Asc)

Oh no, I said, I have a Grand cross. There is something that sits of that ascendent; I can feel it.

Then I had my chart recast w/ Chiron -- and it is within 2 minutes of a degree of my ascendent.

All my life, I've had little bouts with little sores that just refused to heal (not a diabetic type of thing). I would leave the area alone, then the hair would try to break through the scar tissue and I'd fedl compelled to no recourse but to pick it. Most of my life there would be a spot like that.

I found out recently that's a form of psoriasis.
All my life, I just thought I was a little neurotic.
But really, it's all about that Chiron.

Wounded healer -- wounds on the appearance (1st house)

Then Neptune crossed the ascendent; Pluto crossed my late Scorpio stellium, -- AND my 4 deg Sag Saturn, Saturn traversed my 6th house -- and Chiron pushed through my 12th house, returning to his natal position -- and my whole appearance went crazy. Wounds erupted hands, feet, head, rashes all over, hair fell out. This January, the drs told me they thought I had lung cancer.
Chiron shouting "I'm HERE!!!!"

No wonder I kept my head in Neptunian clouds (and smoked a lot of cigs)!

Emerged from the fog, ditched the cigs (11/4/4)
Got me a homeopathic derm
got Reiki activations I and II
got a lot of Reiki work
Got a ton of bodywork
do a lot of energy work
got a new job

Found this forum

Process my stuff -- and jump in the pool with others -- all over the place here

Chiron, Chiron, I hear you and I listen!!!

Lapis

Empath,

Wow.....what a story. I find it so interesting that those of us with prominent natal Chiron's intuitively felt, sensed, that there was something there long before we ever consciously knew that Chiron even existed! I too wonder for many years about what turned out to be natal Chiron only 3 degrees off my Sun. As soon as I'd learned a bit about the basics on Chiron, a lot of mysteries fell into place easily.

And transiting Chiron today is at 8 + Aquarius with yours natally at 7 Aquarius 2' and Asc at 6 Aquarius 59'. Wow again......take a deep breath and be happy! What a lot of physical body and health issues it sounds like you've resolved super fast. Good ol' Chiron Return......next you'll probably go well beyond the surface meanings of the 1st house/Asc which it sounds like you're also doing with all the ET type experiences etc.

No doubt that people with Chiron in natal locations like yours and mine, or any number of other powerful connections to angles and/or strong planets etc., will go through even more intense Chiron Return periods. Oh, and before I forget, congrats on quiting smoking also. I quit too 2-8-98.

I get the feeling that people like you and Kite and so many others who are going through a major life transit like Chiron Return at the same time as Pluto conjuncting the Galactic Center, are blasting through numerous large and potent life issues in a super compressed time period. It must really feel like a Shamanically induced near death experience and probably is in different ways, but just think of what's coming on the other side of these rock-your-world transits? :mrgreen: