chiron conjunct mc

ivoryivy

(not an expert on this) but i think we need to see the chart. what sign is it in? with chiron conjunct to midheaven you could be prone to being worried about your reputation/public image a lot, may have extreme anxiety or have a hard time getting out of your comfort zone because you fear of failure (that’s what i’ve noticed in friends/family who have this placement) also noticed people with this placement tend to wear out their wounds out publicly.

katydid

Chiron conjunct the MC has good points and more difficult points.

Good= you would be a very compassionate and sympathetic worker and could really help others by being supportive and trying to protect their interests.

You could be a therapist or counsellor or an activist seeking aid for those in need. It would feed your soul.

Difficult= Chiron in the MC can make one feel hindered in their career progress, because it may seem like unfair things happen which harm your public reputation? People may get the wrong impression of you and it may feel overwhelming aug times.

Chiron on the MC makes it hard to go for large public rewards and recognition. It seems that being selfless and working in service to others will eventually get you positive acclaim for being a devoted 'healer' and change maker.

Frisiangal

I think it will also depend upon on which side of MC it is through the conjunction.

Chiron might show more expression in a 9th house setting (= natural Sagittarius house = Centaurs/(neglected) son of a god?), that is also associated with different forms of health and welfare.
The 10th house Chiron is more in a 'public standing arena' position.

Aspects to it make all the difference in whether a person inwardly feels any 'wounding' of spirit, mind, or feelings, and the necessity for their self-healing through its position.

know

Thank you all for the reply. Very useful and necessary for me now during my saturn return

Ivoryivy thanks for your interpretation. I have the fear of failure factor because of which I have missed many opportunities in my career.

Frisiangal, thanks for your reply. My chiron is exactly conjunct my mc and it is in my 10th house according to the chart. I have attached my chart also with this post.

Katy, thank you for the positive and negatives of chiron conjunct mc. Actually I am trying to get into public services of my country. In my life I want to be in a career where I can be of help to others. But not sure whether I will make it.

I have attached my natal chart herewith.....

Attachments

• NATAL CHART.jpg
    NATAL CHART.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 281

xichuwangwai

You keep trying to get into public services of your country, unfortunately, you won't succeed.

Chiron, the wound of life, is more prominent in your chart than in most people's. In your chart, Chiron is like the highest star, conjunct MC, in the 10th, opposite like all of your important planets including the Ruler of the 10th... It shows that the wound of your life is career, and it can't be really healed.

PS: The prediction is not based on Chiron.

know

Xichuwangwai,
Thanks for your prediction.

"You keep trying to get into public services of your country, unfortunately, you won't succeed."

Unfortunately, I am not a big fan of predictive astrology. If we predict everything in life beforehand what is the fun of living life. For me, essence of living life is in its capacity to surprise and challenge us. I am a big fan of free will, thanks to my aquarius stellium.

I study astrology to understand myself better, to get a glimpse of my inner voice and to become a better human being. No fun in prediction for me. I believe in encouraging people to do what they like best irrespective of its results.

know

Katy,
Thank you for your post. It means a lot. Earlier in my life, I was not a very passionate person. I was a typical 9th house south node person - someone not worried about life on earth, but concerned about spiritual life.

Later, life painfully taught me that life on earth is equally important. May be I crave for some kind of mountain top(capricorn stellium in my chart with north node). I was just going with the flow in life - I was someone who was doing what others expect of me. Some 6 years back I won a scholarship to pursue PhD. I joined PhD and got badly burnt. I lost interest mid-way in research (9th house south node).

But I am happy that now I have found something I care about - trying to get into public services.

Thanks for your support and encouragement Katy

Frisiangal

Earlier in my life, I was not a very passionate person. I was a typical 9th house south node person - someone not worried about life on earth, but concerned about spiritual life.

Later, life painfully taught me that life on earth is equally important. May be I crave for some kind of mountain top(capricorn stellium in my chart with north node). I was just going with the flow in life - I was someone who was doing what others expect of me. Some 6 years back I won a scholarship to pursue PhD. I joined PhD and got badly burnt. I lost interest mid-way in research (9th house south node).

Your query regarding Chiron did not take its sign into account. Leo is a FIRE sign, THE sign of personal creative expression and self identity. Yet also 'Hero Worship';the placing of something/someone above one's self.

The personal planets and Saturn, strongly associated with the influence of biological parents and family ties, oppose Chiron. The Aquarius influence could well refer to a (un)controlling mental/emotional attitude of independent thought, in conflict with the physical rationality that Capricorn desires. That whom Leo wants to be - through the control over one's own destiny (10th house?) - may be painful to achieve.
The sense of 'feeling acccepted' and 'belonging' would appear to play a role.
Can you answer within yourself what it was for which you got 'badly burnt'?

Indian mythology may have a similar legend to that of the Western interpretation for Chiron. You may find some similar characteristics to your own nature if you look up and read life his story within Greek mythology and apply it to a Indian mythology counterpart which may be more familar to you.

:smile:

chay

Banned
Hi,
I was wondering about chiron conjunct mc in natal chart.....

My mother has Chiron conjunct Mars & MC. She has been into and learning, practising alternative healing since I was a baby...I'm 54 now. She is an expert Yoga teacher, she wrote & compile many successful yoga courses over her lifetime, putting hours into it, all unpaid as she was in an Ashram (I call them Yoga cults). Other cult members & students she taught have taught the courses and classes for decades now taking credit for her work. She wrote books about yoga and healing and all proceeds went to the Ashram. She does Maori healing, also clairvoyant/clairaudient type readings. She has some people who love and adore her for the way she has helped them & others who are quite narcissistic who prefer Yoga teachers with shiny Instagram accounts and fake breasts, she has also had her reputation slurred by people who were in the cult she finally got out of after 30 years. So on the one hand she has been successful, but the fruits of her work did not profit her personally, they made a good income for the Ashram though. She has a sensitive system herself, she looks amazing for a 73 year old woman who has never had cosmetic work done. She doesn't have age related illnesses. But the Wounded-Healer aspect of Chiron to her work and career is there too.

wilsontc

Staff member
All,

Please get back to astrology. I have deleted the attacks and counter-attacks about astrological methods. As you know there are two main methods of approaching astrology: free will (the stars are used to get the person to make the best choices possible) and fated (the person has no ability to choose and their life will play out as the stars predict). An astrologer who emphasizes choice will focus on what the person can do to affect the future, while an astrologer who focuses on fate will simply tell the person what is going to happen no matter what they do.

While you can discuss and debate these methods that does NOT mean you can personally attack a poster because you dislike their astrological method. The "Read My Chart" Forum also is NOT the place for debating astrological prediction methods. The "Read My Chart" Forum is the place to give an astrological interpretation of a posted chart using whatever method you want.

Back to astrological prediction (whether free will or fated),

Tim