Children's intellectual level based on parents' astrological signs

TiomaRocks

Quite a while ago (perhaps close to ten years) I read an article in a Russian newspaper that had an interesting astrological view of how the parents' astrological (zodiac) signs determined their children's intellectual level. The article had a table, where the father's sign was along the top and the mother's along the side (or maybe vice versa) and the cells were symbol-coded where each symbol represented the child's intellectual level. In total there were six possible levels, but I only remember the first three and the last one, which (when translated from Russian) were genius - excellent - good - ? - ? - abnormal. I remember there were only two possibilities where the kids were geniuses, one of which was a child born from an Aries father and an Aquarius mother (the other way around the kids were supposed to be just excellent, if I remember correctly).

I recently remembered about that article and wanted to find that table on the internet. However, no matter how hard I googled I could not come across anything that was even close. I was wondering if anyone here has seen something like that and/or could point me in the right direction. I will appreciate any effort on this.

bittermoon

Can't help you with the documents/links you are looking for. However, I don't believe in that at all. A child's intellectual level is a matter of genetics, how (s)he gets mentally challenged, taught and learns while growing up. Social background is also a factor.

Last edited:
I agree, themes do run in families.

On Children
Kahlil Gibran

Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams
http://www.katsandogz.com/onchildren.html

MDH

I don't know if you still pay attention to this thread, but here's something you might find interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_James_Sidis

April 1, 1898, NYC, US

Billy was a Leo and Aries personality type - very warm and quick to grasp. His father a libra, and I'm not sure about his mother. Without an exact birth time it's diffricult to tell what happened here.

His father was lightyears ahead of his time in terms of parenting views, his entire documents and notes are available online.

http://www.sidis.net/philistine_and_genius_menu.htm

Librans being "Alternative parents" seems to be a common theme, perhaps, as I've speculated on these forums before, because "Common parenting" in many countries still consists of manipulating children with violence (And by "coincidence", often to the body parts in analogy with a "Certian" sign of the zodiac take the most intense cruelty and abuse of any) - a very un-libran thing to do. Sidis, A.S. neil, any of these people were excellent examples of people who took the Cardinal role and started something other than that.

I appreciate that you've brought questions about the astrology of genius to the table since it takes a much needed break from the typical "Lady Gaga's Chart" threads. Genius in my opinion is a VERY important subject.

Last edited: