Childhood abuse and relationship possibility

midnight sun

I have been abused sexually in my childhood. I don't remember the events but I'm living the emotions and on therapy for years.

I'm very unlucky at relationships, both woman friendship and relationship with men. The last time I have relationship with a man was in 2007. I'm alone since then.

I feel like I won't be able to go on by myself through this process anymore. So I wonder if there is anything seems to be change about this issue. Do my transits have any possibility to have a loving and longing relationship with a man?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_anonymous_2014413.50525.32578.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_anonymous_2014413.50525.32578.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 26

Vista

The 2:00pm birth time seems suspect, either a guesstimate or rounded off. It makes a big difference when reading a chart and where the planets are placed, based on the sexual abuse it seems this is not a correct birth time. Would you confirm?

I have been abused sexually in my childhood. I don't remember the events but I'm living the emotions and on therapy for years.

I'm very unlucky at relationships, both woman friendship and relationship with men. The last time I have relationship with a man was in 2007. I'm alone since then.

I feel like I won't be able to go on by myself through this process anymore. So I wonder if there is anything seems to be change about this issue. Do my transits have any possibility to have a loving and longing relationship with a man?

midnight sun

The 2:00pm birth time seems suspect, either a guesstimate or rounded off. It makes a big difference when reading a chart and where the planets are placed, based on the sexual abuse it seems this is not a correct birth time. Would you confirm?

It was written on my birth card. Before looking at my birth card, my mother was saying it's 14.30. I take the birth card time.

kimbermoon

Your chart does show the difficulties you encounter in your relationships, and as I am sure that therapy has shown you, that it is very much connected to your past history. Venus opposing Saturn definitely shows restriction and limitation; since you were dominated in the past, you have to make sure you have healed yourself enough, otherwise your attachments will tend to replay that past situation over and again. Also Mars opp Neptune shows your vulnerability and the past tendency to be betrayed and thus now your psyche is probably holding on to misconceptions and trust issues. There is a lot of good in your chart for you to access, however you first must overcome the patterning of the obvious disconnection between Jupiter/Saturn/Venus. You have a lot of inner work to do, but astrology can get to the heart of the matter more directly; Currently there are planetary configurations that denote significant changes are on the horizon, both globally and individually. Change is an ongoing process in our lives, otherwise we would not progress at all and such will necessary change also come to you. Things seem so difficult at this point, as you are undergoing your Saturn Return now, which is a stage of healing, re-structuring making changes of direction in life. This is an important year of self-discovery for you, but the inner work must be done to pave the way for having more control over your future. The seeds of the future are planted in the present. As within, So without. Feel free to PM me if you want to dig deeper into your personal issues.