Child Birth Prediction

Redapple

Hi I am married since 2010 and yet to become a mother.Can someone read my chart and tell me whats wrong and how long it will take for me to become a mom?Pls help.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_a_hp.71461.27322.gif
    astro_w2at_01_a_hp.71461.27322.gif
    55 KB · Views: 27
Well, a very quick look at your charts indicates that you're both heavily involved in your careers. Maybe that's what's in the way? Are you sure you really want a child at this point?

Redapple

Hi ,
what does that mean heavily involved in career? I dont even work now. I feel this is the time to have children .What is that blocking us to have a child?So when it will happen?

You might be asking for more than astrology can answer with the certainty you seem to expect.

What I said about your careers stems from the fact that both your charts have most of their planets in houses that indicate social activity more than home and family. So, they give me the impression that you are both heavily involved in other things than family matters.

I'm sorry, but I don't have the time to dig deeper into your charts. I said what I could from a short glance, thinking it would be some clue. If it's not, I apologize. Just disregard.

Redapple

You might be asking for more than astrology can answer with the certainty you seem to expect.

What I said about your careers stems from the fact that both your charts have most of their planets in houses that indicate social activity more than home and family. So, they give me the impression that you are both heavily involved in other things than family matters.

I'm sorry, but I don't have the time to dig deeper into your charts. I said what I could from a short glance, thinking it would be some clue. If it's not, I apologize. Just disregard.

Oh...we are actually concentrating on family only. But my husband generally doesnt seem to bother much when compared to me about not having children.Otherwise am pushing for child only.Anyway thanks for the reply. Expecting someone can show some light ...