Thanks

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_my_chart.9793.14148.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_my_chart.9793.14148.gif
    47.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

StillOne

Cool looking chart! Plutonic Thunder indeed! :smile:

I take it you identify with the Sun Merc Jup conjunction all square Pluto?

kshantaram

Premium Member
moderated as per change in time :

sun-mer-mars-jup pisces-ketu stellium 9/10th, opp rahu, pisces wise-sensitive-ethical; detached attitude;
mars 10th operational leadership, action oriented, mars-ketu separative, career changes, rise-fall to care;

sun-mer-jup 9th pisces advisory-university teaching role/consultancy-NGO Operations,
10th lord jup negating to 9th, negating career, retired attitude towards career;

prayers for welfare of ancestors, observing anniversaries religiously; observe fast on black moon evenings;

ketu separative node past 1.25yr transit natal pisces career-change, hyper-sensitive;
prone to pain-injury-surgery feet-knees-heart-stomach-liver etc etc

asc lord mer over pisces debilated, emotional-confused, jupiter own pisces, debilation cancelled,
gradual growth in luck-education-travels-emotional maturity etc

ketu moving further acq 9th, tending to distant lands, detachment from father;
rahu transit 4th over natal rahu tending to foreign lands;

jup transit libra opp natal sat misjudgments-missed opportunities these months
in matters of income-friendships-romance-position,

sag-jup inimical for gemini asc, stress-delays in relationship-marriage-career,
jup 9th own pisces, luck after marriage, but under stress-delay;
sat lord 9th for luck, settling at 36+,

sat for luck debilated over aries 11th, social worker perhaps,
health issues related to arms-shoulders-head etc,

11th lord mars over 10th, debilation of sat cancelled, gradual growth in income;
11th lord mars negating to 10th negates friendships-relationships;

moon-venus cap, ambitious, hardwork, artistic aptitudes,
moon aspect own cancer first protective of health;

sat elevated aspect over libra 5th promoting luck-education-position-justice,
sat aspect own cap 8th, protection from dangers;
venus cap 8th prone to chronic kidney disease etc, inexpressive;

sat next moves to own cap-venus 8th prone to chronic kidney disease/to care;
success amidst adversity;

hope information helps pick as relevant, do care to share pointwise feedbacks,
how the reading useful, any insights, etc

wishing well,

kshantaram
reyrpms

Last edited:

detectahead

Meaning????
Are you presently in Louisiana? With Gemini Asc and partial cancer on 1st I've seen an interrest with this combination toward swimming especially with Pisces sun. Gemini rules the arms, shoulders and hands key ingredients for swimming. Cancer also prefers water and you will find this sun sign in or near water in some fashion. Mars at the MC in pisces is another factor along with pluto in 6th your work house. These two go hand in hand with demolition or wrecking,maybe even recycling of metal in some productive manner. Your stellium in 8th gives much weight to the pluto/Mars since they are in the ruling house of these two planets.
Your stellium in 9th also could indicate "on a large scale" or big jobs, maybe even large ships traveling overseas. Working on these ships in repair or upkeep
The adventure of rebuilding thru your work.
I'm sorry, I'm rambling

Last edited:

plutonic thunder

Are you presently in Louisiana? With Gemini Asc and partial cancer on 1st I've seen an interrest with this combination toward swimming especially with Pisces sun. Gemini rules the arms, shoulders and hands key ingredients for swimming. Cancer also prefers water and you will find this sun sign in or near water in some fashion. Mars at the MC in pisces is another factor along with pluto in 6th your work house. These two go hand in hand with demolition or wrecking,maybe even recycling of metal in some productive manner. Your stellium in 8th gives much weight to the pluto/Mars since they are in the ruling house of these two planets.
Your stellium in 9th also could indicate "on a large scale" or big jobs, maybe even large ships traveling overseas. Working on these ships in repair or upkeep
The adventure of rebuilding thru your work.
I'm sorry, I'm rambling

Wow, I had no idea. And yeah, when I was younger, swimming was everything. I had grandparents who owned a huge pool and I would swim there every summer, always in the water. They still joke about how as soon as I learned how to walk, I tried to learn how to swim. :lol:

I am currently not in LA. I am thinking about joining the military so theres definitely a strong possibility of going overseas. I haven't had too much experience with demolition/wrecking part though...not yet anyway

I also didn't know I had a stellium in the 8th.

Last edited:

detectahead

Wow, I had no idea. And yeah, when I was younger, swimming was everything. I had grandparents who owned a huge pool and I would swim there every summer, always in the water. They still joke about how as soon as I learned how to walk, I was trying to learn how to swim. :lol:

I am currently not in LA. I am thinking about joining the military so theres definitely a strong possibility of going overseas. I haven't had too much experience with demolition/wrecking part though...not yet anyway

I also didn't know I had a stellium in the 8th, could you explain more about that part?

The combination of these three planets in one house emphasizes the meaning of that house(like the 3 planets in 9th) of course we know that the 8th house is ruled by Mars and Pluto so it would give meaning to the placements of where Mars and Pluto are at. The ninth emphasizes Sagittarius and Jupiter. With Jupiter in his own house conjunct to the MC is going to give credence to traveling. With Mars in the 10th going into the military goes right along with what im telling you and I would think that maybe you might even be interested in mechanics,welding and x-rays(looking for sructural failure in metal, Saturn trine pluto), which would call for the welding as repair. You can recieve this and much more in the military. I forget the name of the movie where the black guy trained as a deep sea diver. Another possibility, Pluto rules things that are underneath and Pisces again is hidden or not seen so as a deep-sea diver you would be underneath the surface of the water unseen.
Go for your dreams and make the military a career. You can't go wrong and be retired by 45. There is great potential for you with these placements, go for it.
Good luck! I hope I gave you something to chew on.

Last edited:

plutonic thunder

The combination of these three planets in one house emphasizes the meaning of that house(like the 3 planets in 9th) of course we know that the 8th house is ruled by Mars and Pluto so it would give meaning to the placements of where Mars and Pluto are at. The ninth emphasizes Sagittarius and Jupiter. With Jupiter in his own house conjunct to the MC is going to give credence to traveling. With Mars in the 10th going into the military goes right along with what im telling you and I would think that maybe you might even be interested in mechanics,welding and x-rays(looking for sructural failure in metal, Saturn trine pluto), which would call for the welding as repair. You can recieve this and much more in the military. I forget the name of the movie where the black guy trained as a deep sea diver. Another possibility, Pluto rules things that are underneath and Pisces again is hidden or not seen so as a deep-sea diver you would be underneath the surface of the water unseen.
Go for your dreams and make the military a career. You can't go wrong and be retired by 45. There is great potential for you with these placements, go for it.
Good luck! I hope I gave you something to chew on.

I really appreciate the insight. Something to chew on is an understatement lol. Thanks for the good info :)

kaminari

Hello!

You have an interesting aspect, N. node conjunct the IC. I'm curious how this has played/will play out in your life. Just from looking and reflecting on your chart, I think a major player is the Moon in the 7th house. Suggest doing lunar returns.

Also, if I am not mistaken, it appears Saturn is squaring your Moon/Venus midpoint.

These are important considerations in whatever choices you make moving forward.

Good luck!

Kaminari

plutonic thunder

Hello!

You have an interesting aspect, N. node conjunct the IC. I'm curious how this has played/will play out in your life. Just from looking and reflecting on your chart, I think a major player is the Moon in the 7th house. Suggest doing lunar returns.

Also, if I am not mistaken, it appears Saturn is squaring your Moon/Venus midpoint.

These are important considerations in whatever choices you make moving forward.

Good luck!

Kaminari

I had to do a bit of research but the info that came up for the N. node on the IC aspect is that it seems to create a sense of calling, correct? In terms of the "calling part" the only thing that I feel Im meant to do as of now in my life is to travel abroad and learn about different walks of life. I know that the IC stands for one’s family, root, home and land. And if thats the case, I've always felt as if I was meant to be a nomad of some sort like the whole world is my home. I would go on but I fear I might be completely off, I apologize! Maybe you could explain what the aspect means first?

Last edited:

StillOne

In terms of the "calling part" the only thing that I feel Im meant to do as of now in my life is to travel abroad and learn about different walks of life.

So interesting given your 9th house Pisces Sun, Merc, Jup conjunction square Pluto in Sag. Seems like such an evolutionary placement. Transformation through travels, higher ed., philosophy, etc...?:cool::bandit:

kaminari

Maybe you could explain what the aspect means first?

There are many interpretations. You should look at where your parents' planets are in your chart and vice versa.

But the nodes are tricky. A lot of work and karma in this life must be worked on before you can get a clear picture of what is happening. Look to people in your life who have planets in aspect to the IC/MC axis. Look at the signs of both nodes and be willing to integrate the qualities in your life path. Career ambitions could be difficult to fulfil but lead you to finding your purpose.

I also recommend reading Astrology for the Soul.

Kaminari

plutonic thunder

So interesting given your 9th house Pisces Sun, Merc, Jup conjunction square Pluto in Sag. Seems like such an evolutionary placement. Transformation through travels, higher ed., philosophy, etc...?:cool::bandit:

Right on the nose. Because of these placements, every time I learn or experience just about anything new, it's literally life changing. I'm never quite the same person... :joyful:

Last edited: