Chart reading with perspectives

Skala 3210

Predictions of events cannot reach any degree of certainty using only one measure. Transits are just one measure. if the astrologer sees something in transits, it's a maybe. To reach any certainty, four measures of prediction that all show the same thing are needed.

ready to hear

IleneK

Premium Member
Predictions of events cannot reach any degree of certainty using only one measure. Transits are just one measure. if the astrologer sees something in transits, it's a maybe. To reach any certainty, four measures of prediction that all show the same thing are needed.

ready to hear

Ready to hear what?

The remaining of the "four measures of prediction that all show the same thing are needed."?

JUPITERASC

There are more than four measures of prediction in Tropical Astrology.

Choose at least 3: Transits, lunar returns, solar returns, planetary returns, primary directions, solar arc directions, 2ndary progressions, tertiary progressions, and minor progressions. There are also variations based on the chart such as alllof the above with a Persona chart, or with the draconic zodiac, or with the sidereal zodiac.
Traditionally transits are superceded by PROFECTIONS :smile:
FIND the LOY aka LORD OF THE YEAR
calculate the SOLAR REVOLUTION using place of birth
also LUNAR REVOLUTIONS

also calculate ZODIACAL RELEASING

Skala 3210

Traditionally transits are superceded by PROFECTIONS :smile:
FIND the LOY aka LORD OF THE YEAR
calculate the SOLAR REVOLUTION using place of birth
also LUNAR REVOLUTIONS

also calculate ZODIACAL RELEASING

From one side doesn't look too good, from the other the opposite. Looks like a titanic battle between good and evil. Or feels that way

Skala 3210

So ok, checked whatever I could findimg all these great aspects but all I hear are bad news. Nothing positive happened yet, hard to see it coming, too

Skala 3210

Well, none of the predictions have come to fruition, but there is an enormous health problem in my family that is practically paralyzing me.

So, perhaps there is something in astrology, but thus far I do not see it.

Skala 3210

No, health issue is not about my father.

Prayers? I am not a religiozan man.

What about other areas, job, money, things like these?

Zora

Account Closed
It is a wide spreaded misunderstanding that transits do something for you. Transits only deliver additional energy to you – to achieve something and to go for it and to look after - yourself.

But you also can refuse to use the additional available energy. But energy doesn’t disappear by not using it – it will then turn to the inside – and can show itself as health issues – if 6th house is involved.

What did you do – the whole last year – to go for goals ? Doing nothing- sit it out and wait – will help nothing.

Skala 3210

So, obvioustly in times of high inflation and recession it is obvious that everyone is doing whatever they can to improve, you don't need an astrologer to tell you that.

What you need such a person for are simple questions - what are the chances to get promoted high/low, am I going to get higher pay yes/no. If astrology cannot do that it's of very little use, I'm afraid.

Skala 3210

Happy New Year!

Is there anyone to tell me if there is something I should be particularly careful about this year carrer and job wise?

astro_2gw_0401.png

Outlook

neptune on your mars in 4th…. make sure you update your insurance for floods. generally next two years are going to be ‘non stick’ variety. nothing you do sticks.…. can have its uses but can be frustrating also.

saturn is about to wander into your 4th also, more responsibility on home front. not easy what with neptune being there making things disappear, water logged or gassed out, or robbed out….and with you forgetting what you did, do, etc…things never finalising. it can all be tedious. but…its whats gonna be your tune for two years. bear with it.

neptune mars in essence opens up all options as to experiencing anything and everything to do with action. all action. any action. whatever you do suddenly falls foul of neptune factor that decides you havent maybe decided cause all factors need to be considered.p and experienced so you know it all. you see all options and I mean all, as valid and possible…and likely to happen. if you try to finalise something, it doesnt pan out. it disappears as if nothing happened. you can drive yourself crazy with frustration. best to understand it is what it is.

its too bad its already clicked in so nothing you can do now except experience it.

eclipse(last one) …. struggles with support or frustrations from partner finances or support from them…and including in that anyone who is suddenly dumping their problems, frustrations on your shoulders.

next eclipse april continues the same theme. responsibility and support for others weighing you down.