Chart-reading request

astroquest

I am new here and I am looking for some insight on what my natal chart means. Attached is the chart please get back at me.:59:

[Moderator edit - post moved here as a new thread, so as to avoid derailing of the thread: My hopeless chart, and as no interpretation has been provided by the poster]

Attachments

• natal-chart-ac-2-19-09.pdf
    53.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited by a moderator:
astroquest said:
I am new here and I am looking for some insight on what my natal chart means. Attached is the chart please get back at me.:59:

[Moderator edit - post moved here as a new thread, so as to avoid derailing of the thread: My hopeless chart, and as no interpretation has been provided by the poster]

It be most helpful to ‘post’ your chart (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

astroquest

:D OK now I hope this will help because I am confused on how I should beginn my quest for understanding more about my self. But do you want me to have a little picture of my chart as a thumbnail or is the link to the picture of my chart ok.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• natal-chart-ac-2-19-09.pdf
    53.2 KB · Views: 34

waybread

astroquest, welcome to the Forum! What is it in particular that you would like to know about yourself and your chart? This will help readers get a handle on things.

astroquest

There are a couple of things that I would like to know. How can I interpret my chart to determine my strengths and my weaknesses. Also I would like to understand more about how the whole characteristics play a role in my life. Thank you for replying back.:eek: :)

Last edited by a moderator:

astroquest

EJ53 and astrologer50 thank you for the info that you sent me. I will definitely use that info as tools to help me on my quest.

Attachments

• Andrew Natal chart 2.JPG
    Andrew Natal chart 2.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 23

astroquest

What I would like to ask is where is my direction of life heading towards and what are my strengths and weaknesses I should be aware of that will help me be sucessful in that direction.:13:

P.S. and a reading like the one done in that link would be very welcomed as well thanks.

Attachments

Andrew Natal chart 2.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 21

EJ53

Banned
astroquest said:
where is my direction of life heading towards and what are my strengths and weaknesses I should be aware of that will help me be sucessful in that direction..........and a reading like the one done in that link would be very welcomed as well thanks.

Hi again Aq

Your North Node in Aries/9th house indicates that your life task is to learn how to assert yourself/beliefs.......being neither too aggressive :13: nor too passive:69:

Chiron in Gemini/10th house points to difficulties in communicating, which could adversely affect your career.

The Part of Fortune in Aquarius/6th house suggests that both of these areas can be addressed through day-to-day contact with friends/groups.

Sun in Cancer/11th makes you care deeply about others, but they might not realise it, because your Leo ascendant/Taurus MC can make you appear "haughty"/materialistic.

Work on projecting to others who you really are rather than who you want them to think you are.

EJ:)

astroquest

EJ53 thanks for that info of my chart. There were incidents in my life that I could feel with instinctual feelings that those were my problems or weaknesses. I could imagine being able to be on top of those problems but the one that is dealing with projecting who I really am to others and not what I want others to think I am could be difficult. The reason for this is I don't know who I really am. Is there a way that I can figure it out. :sunny:

Attachments

Andrew Natal chart 2.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 17

EJ53

Banned
astroquest said:
There were incidents in my life.....I don't know who I really am. Is there a way that I can figure it out.

The key to "figuring it out" is to be more open/forthcoming with others.....But, that Leo ascendant gets in the way.

For example, you've not admitted to knowing anything about your strengths and weaknesses until the above post (the 12th on your thread).....and then only to inform me that you are already aware of what I told you......Yet, you could have saved my time by telling me at the outset what you already know about yourself from experience....(as we have repeatedly asked you to do).......That's one example of how a Leo Asc can make you appear "haughty", since the message you give me is that your time is more important than mine (despite the fact that you are asking me for help).

Now, we both know you are not haughty at all........So, you're the one with a vested interest in changing what needs to be changed........but, so far, I'm the one doing the work.

You have to help us/others to help you, by opening up about yourself.

astroquest

I admit that I have not been so open about my self that is because I have difficulties letting others in my life. Though there is a feeling to but I am so stubborn with my shyness that it can be difficult. Also for me to come up with ideas on my own is a little hard also I wonder if that has anything to do with my chart because I have been doing some work with my chart and the way it is suppose to interpret it, says that I am more focused on the help of others. My strengths are these, I am a pretty discipline person because I am determine to find out all that I want to know, I am a good worker I like to work hard. I also don't like to let my self down I try to stay focus on believing there is something that is going to be better. But when I do get down on my self or I mess up I feel so incredibly bad that I must stop this feeling some how and mite make wrong decisions. My main purpose for learning about my chart and how astrology works in my life is to improve on my weaknesses and strengthen my strengths. I thank you for bringing me into the light of things but it was not the first time someone has said this to me. It has been all my life. Thank you EJ53:)

Attachments

Andrew Natal chart 2.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 22

EJ53

Banned
AQ said:
....it was not the first time someone has said this to me. It has been all my life.

And it will continue for the rest of your life, unless you change it by changing your behaviour. That's the real value of astrology.....to identify the behavioural changes we need to make in order to change the way others react/behave towards us......So, by changing our behaviour, we change our lives.......Your question then is "What do I need to change about myself in order to be successful - both materially and non-materially?"

But, since this thread is now cluttered with unrelated comments, why not post the above question as a new thread in the greenhorn's lounge, together with edited comments from your last post to provide some background? (I shall certainly respond to that, and my guess is that others will too).

Well done for "hanging in there", AQ...........Many would not have done.

Best wishes

waybread

astroquest, a couple of points to consider in your chart:

1.) As EJ indicated your north node (of the moon) is an important place to look. It shows where your growth lies in this lifetime. In Aries in the 9th, look to "horizon"-expanding activities, be they overseas solo travel, developing a philosophy of life, or your own religious beliefs.

2. Your sun [identity] in early Cancer in the 11th house suggests a caring compassionate soul....but one who will retreat into his shell if he feels at all vulnerable or threatened. The house of friendship, organizations, and hopes for the future encourages you to trust people who are--or will become--your friends to support you.

3. Your MC, or 10th house cusp of vocation in Taurus urges you to stay the course in material or practical matters concerning your career and public image. Yet located in the 12 house, its ruler Venus suggests that your vocation in life needs to be about "surrender" to a greater cause than your ego; perhaps through helping misfortunate people, spirituality, or some type of altruisim.

If we can see any commonality in these themes, have you ever thought of volunteering for something like the Peace Corps, or international development?

Good luck on your astrology journey! W.

Last week i PM you loads of useful info.....

I would look to your 4th house as another area for growth, cos you have 3challenging planets there. Saturn, Uranus and Moon.

Moon can suggests restlessness and poss lots of house moves
Saturn expects you to have lots of duty and responsibility towards family and may suggest father was not very nurturing and distant.

Moon conj Uranus is quite challenging also and suggests a break with mother and women and the ability to simply 'walk away' Sun opp Moon suggests divided parents/opposites.

Venus in12th suggests its hard for you to show affection openly prob cos your parents didn't show any to each other or you......

I could go on and on, but its really upto you to do the studying:D
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13124