Chart/Outcome Not Matching

The woman who asked me to run this chart was heading on an international trip. She had asked a man that she is newly dating to go with her, and he did not say yes/make plans to join for a long time. He left her in limbo, and that is when she asked this question. When I pulled the chart I remember reading it as a "Yes," and he did ultimately join her on her trip. But now that I'm looking at it, I don't know where I got my "Yes" from--the significators are inconjunct and the moon has moved far past them. Does she receive him because she is in the house of his rulership? Is the fact that she is opposite the MC and about to leave her sign and meet him "count" as a yes? She would touch Saturn first--she did have a lot of fear and anxiety as she waited to find out if he was coming or not. Edit: The moon is NOT void of course!

Thank you for any help you can give me!

PuertoRicoHorary.png

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, there.
Well, it appears that
Edit: The moon is void of course, yes? None of these look like good signs to me and I feel like there is some piece I'm missing.

Thank you for any help you can give me!

Well, just to start, Moon applies to sextile Venus, so not void of course. Am I looking at the right chart?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
You are, I'm just reading incorrectly!
If it is, then her significator/Merc does come along to trine Jup. But not before Merc changes sign and also Mars trines Jup. So certainly, much had to happen/change for a yes outcome, from that point of view. Moon's next aspect being a sexile to benefic Venus also is certainly favorable, pointing to the possibility of a favorable outcome.
I can't help but notice the late rising point, though not sure what if anything to make of it. Maybe that he was def planning to come all along, the answer was a foregone conclusion, and that she was just very worried about anyway...?
What do you think? It will be interesting to hear what others think, too.
Thank you for posting this matter.

Hi, there.
Well, it appears that

Well, just to start, Moon applies to sextile Venus, so not void of course. Am I looking at the right chart?
If it is, then her significator/Merc does come along to trine Jup. But not before Merc changes sign and also Mars trines Jup. So certainly, much had to happen/change for a yes outcome, from that point of view. Moon's next aspect being a sexile to benefic Venus also is certainly favorable, pointing to the possibility of a favorable outcome.
I can't help but notice the late rising point, though not sure what if anything to make of it. Maybe that he was def planning to come all along, the answer was a foregone conclusion, and that she was just very worried about anyway...?
Thank you for your response!

I do think ultimately that's what was happening--she was worried/stressed, he was just taking time to plan financially--he had to arrange some money to get there. Would it make sense that that is why he shows up in the 8th here? I think that my initial "yes" response was because of the moon applying to Venus, and I think I did understand that correctly.

I think what I'm understanding from you is that a chart can show an ultimate or eventual yes but also that there will be difficulty in getting there. So the chart is lining up, but what is ultimately still a mystery to me is that there does not seem to have been much that had to happen to make the outcome occur--is the own personal panic that the querent put herself through enough to warrant the meeting with Saturn? That gave me so much pause when reading for her and I was very conditional about the "yes"--almost felt like I couldn't say Merc would meet Jupiter because Saturn was in the way.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your response!

I do think ultimately that's what was happening--she was worried/stressed, he was just taking time to plan financially--he had to arrange some money to get there. Would it make sense that that is why he shows up in the 8th here? I think that my initial "yes" response was because of the moon applying to Venus, and I think I did understand that correctly.

I think what I'm understanding from you is that a chart can show an ultimate or eventual yes but also that there will be difficulty in getting there. So the chart is lining up, but what is ultimately still a mystery to me is that there does not seem to have been much that had to happen to make the outcome occur--is the own personal panic that the querent put herself through enough to warrant the meeting with Saturn? That gave me so much pause when reading for her and I was very conditional about the "yes"--almost felt like I couldn't say Merc would meet Jupiter because Saturn was in the way.
I agree how fitting it was that his significator was in his turned 2nd or the radical 8th. And also the point about Saturn being in the way, not only by aspect, but also Saturn is in the sign of Merc's detriment and fall. So Merc might experience as very confining and off putting. Both good observations!

aqualovebot

This is a good case of Reception over aspect. Lets see how he feels about her. Jupiter is exalting the moon and in the domicile of Venus - what does he really, really want? Her heart. What does he love? Her as a women. That itself is strong testimony - if he loves her that deep then what would cause him not to go. Asking the client usually explains this. Can you explain more about the situation?