Chart Interpretation For My Bro-Delay In Marriage

maya008

Hello Alls............

After getting informative inputs about my chart(thanks to all members who have taken pain to have a look and replied ) i am looking forward to my brothers issue.
Please have a look at the chart . He is 36 and yet to get married . Proposals get messed up at last hour .It has happened almost 7-8 times and we are really worried for him . Any chances of getting married this year ?:unsure:

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_shlok_hp.40039.10114.gif
    astro_w2at_01_shlok_hp.40039.10114.gif
    63.2 KB · Views: 39

stephenseah007

Uranus in House 7 - Romantic nature yet have freedom commitment syndrome , tend to marry/divorce out of a sudden

Pluto in House 7 - May never find happiness in marriage

Libra in House 7 - Quite likely to be successful in marriage but the native need to cultivate a sense of practicality in his relationship

These are the chart interpretation

kittybaby

I don't do timing sorry but...

I think your brother will get married later in life because Libra is ruled by mercury which is in tenth house and she might be connected to his work.
With Pluto in this house I would say he needs to journey through the underworld and face his darkest fears before marriage will happen. Thirty six is usually a lucky year but he has jupiter in the first house oppose pluto it might be lucky that he escaped what would be a bad marriage (there are worse things then being single). He will undergo changes to his image this year and they will hurt (sorry) but lead to greater healing. Sun in 11th he is a friendly guy but might not let people too close. Moon trines mercury and Venus promise a happy marriage, but after he feels fully established in his role as provider. He directs his energy towards friends, siblings, cousins, local community and communicating he is unusual too and that requires a special woman. He needs a practical woman and attracted to ladies who are down to earth, financially stable and trustworthy.

on a side note are you worried or is he?

stephenseah007

There are 2 tricky aspects in House 7 , one is Moon oppose Uranus and the other is Saturn square Uranus

Moon oppose Uranus - your brother tend to have an independent nature and it may lead problems in relationships of all types

Saturn square Uranus - difficult to understand how your brother's mind works

I think maybe your brother will have to overcome these 2 challenges before he can have success in his marriage life

virgo18

Uranus is actually in the 8th, not the 7th. This causes a rich and variable sex life for him, adding the north node there.

The answer is simple.

-Here he has the ruler of the 7th placed in the 10th the house of Saturn, this often brings marriage with someone older but in the case of a man could mean a delay in marriage, that he will get married being a mature man. This gets stronger adding that Venus is in Capricorn, and this men often look for women who are independent, serious, and grounded.

-He's Sun is in Aquarius, so he values he's freedom.

-He's moon is in Taurus, and the combination of he's Venus in Cap and Moon in Taurus makes him value any amount of time waiting for the woman of he's dreams. He wont rush into a marriage that won't make him happy.

-The moon is the general significator of women in the chart of a man, so I see that there is an awful (moon-uranus opposition), This could make him go after woman who are very unpredictable, or that he wakes up such behavior in woman that he likes but that they aren't actually like that. So here is another issue because he is also unpredictable with he's emotions.

I will like to see the chart where The Applying and Separating aspects are available to verify if he will get officially married someday. You can get that chart version at "extended chart selection" in astro.com.

maya008

Many Thanks for the reply to all ...seems there is lot of issue regarding his marriage .:innocent: For last 6-7 yrs we are trying a lot but things are not working .
He is very much confused about his choices or behaves at times quite unpredictable as i saw with most of the proposals that he turned out was so mysterious . We were shocked about the way he use to pick out a certain reason and say NO . :sad:
Enclosing the extended chart herewith.....

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_shlok.39305.6745.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_shlok.39305.6745.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 19

stephenseah007

Can i suggest your brothers to take note of his north node/lessons in life and practice them , i believe things will start to get better if he do so

North Node in house 8 (Scorpio)

Money is important, but it is not everything. If you are going to always put money first, and postpone “being” until you have “enough” – then, when is enough? Don’t chase after material things – you cannot take it with you, when you leave this dimension!

You seem to want to do everything (almost everything) your way, never mind if your way is not the right way. This automatically sets up a “I win / you lose” platform where your behavior incites the other party to be competitive and stubborn, with you.

Remember, one man’s meat is another man’s poison. What works for you, may not work for another person. So don’t force the other party to do things your way, simply because your way worked for you.

Learn to "do unto others what you want others to do unto you"– being kinder, more sensitive, and less driven.

I hope things will get well for your brother in the near future

maya008

yet another proposal dint worked out ..i am really worried for him.
Even though we got a new proposal but now i am really scared if this also gets messed up .:sad:

stephenseah007

Interpretation on House 4

Attached to parents
Delayed marriage

Interpretation on House 5

Is not patient with children and may only have a small family
Falls in and out love too easily

I think your brother need to know what he really want before he can attain happiness