Charisma

rebecca

Not a big fan of Bill Clinton, but this guy has libra rising, jupiter & neptune in the first house. He plays charming very well in my opinion.

I have Pisces rising with mercury, venus, sun in the first house. My boyfriend has Jupiter in the first house, and it all emits exuberant amounts of charm/good will, etc.

One has to be careful by not taking things so for granted due to ease, but it helps in the mood sector for me being 29 degrees Pisces. I can be very moody!lol

Claire19

Yes, he has a lot of planets in the 1st but I feel that Jupiter is more in the 2nd or at least on the cusp. He is tall and has a bon homie approach ,granted. A lot of what he is is right there in your face whereas for me as his twin, those planets are in the 8th.

CHarisma is an indefinable thing and cannot be manufactured, however power has a charisma all of its own for some people. I agree that Venus ruled or Venus posited in 1st is a pleasant at the least, placement. Pluto has more to do with magnetism and sexual power I agree.

He at least was intelligent, youthful and idealistic and attractive, more in the mould of J F Kennedy and let us not get started on some of your other presidents, the present one, included!!!:)

rebecca

Well, he's not any president of mine, being from canada, but I thought it was noteworthy. The current 'president' has venus & pluto in leo in the 1st - which may explain his arrogance! And I don't find HIM particularily charismatic. There is a pitfall to having venus in the 1st - go along with what everyone else says, easyness of the self, so to speak.

Claire19

Apparently and he is no President of mine either, he is charming in person I have heard a few people comment. , He is always smiling and the Plutonic look is there somewhat. He is a Gemini, has twins, and has the simian look about him also as the Sun is his chart ruler. I am surprised no one has managed to assassinate him yet.:)

star2858

I have to agree.

I have venus in virgo in 5th house ruled by leo. I have a grand trine between venus, ascendant and midheaven and the same with the sun in virgo and the ascendant and midheaven. My mercury is square neptune and that's the only aspect it makes. I also have jupiter (in the 12th) trine neptune and uranus (which are in the 8th)

rebecca

Kool......my mercury in pisces is conjunt ascendent, venus but squared neptune and saturn. Makes for some interesting outward impressions.

As far as your chart goes, I'm interpretting more intuitive activity than logical. Maybe more effort needed to develop the logical side of things? But then in virgo, you'd think that logic would just be a given!lol

rebecca

Basically the aspects with my mercury have MADE me think BEFORE speaking, really to save face in this manner. I have a grand air trine, saturn in gemini in the 3rd, moon in libra in 7th, jupiter in aquarius in the 12th. Weird how I've always had this endless inventive/logical/relative side attached to my moon in libra, south node in cancer to learn how to manage my emotions thru enjoyment from the fifth house. I like to blather, too.

Claire19

rebecca said:
Actually, Bush has sun & saturn in cancer, moon , jupiter & neptune in libra; mercury, venus & pluto in leo. Check out: http://www.astrodatabank.com/nm/BushGeorgeWPRT.htm

Oh right, I thought he was a Gemini although that didnt seem to fit.

The Cancer influences are responsible for his alcoholism in the 12th house.
I would suggest this comes from the father's side of the family as we know it is largely hereditary. I believe he indulged in cocaine and who knows what else. The getting of religion saved him, again the 12th house.
WIth the Aries on the MC and Mars in Virgo he is seen as militant and a war monger. He seems cocky and strutting and that again is an Aries influence.
With his NN conjunct Uranus in the 11th he is supposed to be the humanitarian but is he??

rebecca

He has the CHOICE of learning the truth (SN in Sag in 5th) and communicating this vibration to his friends & associates (NN gemini in eleventh house). Otherwise, he could choose to be a perpetual liar all his life without learning what he was supposed to learn during this incarnation. Could you imagine having all the power in the world and not using it to help his fellow man?! That has to be a difficult life.

Natasha

Pluto Venus natal aspects, some scorpio rising, Venus in scorpio are some placements & aspects which are often seen as magnetic
There can be an erotic energy to these placements and also mystery as Pluto / Scorpio does not generally fully reveal itself
The flip side of these are that the energy can feel intense or secretive and some may feel mistrust when experiancing this Plutonic energy
It depends on how we have experianced the energy before and our own astrological makeup.
Gemeni energy for instance tends to not too be too keen on the hidden and intenseness of Pluto / Scorpio energy

piscesascendant

any planets conjunct the Ascendant. I have read that venus conjunct ascendant produces immense beauty: Angelina Jolie is said to have this conjunction.
Having Venus conjunct my ascendant, both of which conjunct my Jupiter, I'll admit, I would like to think that of me, but perhaps that aspect's beauty is reserved more for females. Also, her Venus conjunct ascendant is in Cancer, mine is in Pisces. Although, I have been told I have a voice for radio.:) Venus is also semi-sextile Moon; Moon is trine Pluto; Venus sextiles Mars, and Venus trines my Saturn.

Hmmm.....

For Charm there is nothing like Libra. My sister has Libra Sun, Libra Ascendent and Taurus Moon, and she is ultra charming and diplomatic.

For Charisma I will go out on a limb and say Capricorn (at least in males). They seem to have a certain something that people turn to for leadership and advice, even if it is all ********.

For Charisma I would also say LEO. Leo definitely draws attention and likes to lead. They are both charming and charismatic.

piscesascendant

not knowing what their charts look like, I've known quite a few people who others labeled as "charismatic", only for both to hang their heads is shame; as the "charismatic" ones turned out to be two-faced, and the ones who labeled them as such felt ashamed for feeling duped. So be careful what aspects and configurations people agree are "charismatic". There can be too much of a good thing.

Last edited:
piscesascendant said:
not knowing what their charts look like, I've known quite a few people who others labeled as "charismatic", only for both to hang their heads is shame; as the "charismatic" ones turned out to be two-faced, and the ones who labeled them as such felt ashamed for feel duped. So be careful what aspects and configurations people agree are "charismatic". There can be too much of a good thing.

I totally agree. Still waters run deep.

astropsychologist

I don't think Ive ever found Libra to be charismatic unless the chart also has a good deal of Scorpio, instead I find the typical Libran to be attractive and "nice" but lacking in sex appeal.
The most charismatic person I have ever met was a man with Scorpio Sun, Scorpio Moon and Leo rising.....he was dangerously charming, a lady killer and always the life and soul of the party. But of course being a double Taurus myself....I may be a bit biased towards a double Scorpio! ;-)

Elyn

I knew a virgo guy who seemed like the incarnation of charisma. He had a venus in Libra and moon in libra. Not to mention 4 planets in libra. His venus in libra was in the 2nd house -he definitely seemed to profit by it at work and in his daily life. Everything seemed to be easier for him. he had an infectious smile. On top of that, he had a smooth energy. He had mars in taurus but also mercury in virgo. He could write the most beautiful things. I have rarely met someone who could write so well. - he always found the right words for eveything.

I have always wondered how some people just got so much attention.

I have saturn very close to my ascendant in the first house. I am certainly NOT an easy going charismatic person, or happy go lucky. However I do have a mysterious side (scorpio ascendant, and strong pluto). Pisces sun. I find these two water signs blend well. and venus and mars in aries conjunct in 5th help me deflect this kind of negative/morbid/dark look created my my ascendant and saturn. I feel also that the scorpio ascendant for a woman may come on too strong. I feel a scorpio ascendant in a man may be more attractive than in a woman.

Last edited:

BobZemco

For fun you can look for the Fixed Star Vega at 15° Cap 28' People who have Mercury or Venus conjunct Vega tend to be very charismatic.