Character's signs

ImNotThere9

-------------------

Last edited:

nuthatch

OMG, I love threads like this.

Anyone watch Star Trek: Deep Space Nine? It's one of my favorite shows, and even though a lot of the characters weren't born on Earth I like speculating about their signs.

I always thought that Gul Dukat had to be the bad type of Leo, like Mussolini. The actor who plays him is a Taurus, but the character himself gives me Leo vibes.
Garak is a Gemini or a Libra. With a moon in...Scorpio?
Captain Sisko could certainly be a Scorpio. He's very complex and intense and not above playing dirty when he needs to.
Major Kira is...a Taurus?
Dax is a Sagittarius.
O'Brien is canonically a Virgo, I believe. Which makes sense, although I see him having prominent Cancer placements (perhaps Cancer rising).
One of the novels says that Bashir is also a Virgo, but I REALLY don't buy that. He's pedantic, detail-oriented, and wants to help people (not that that's all Virgos are!) but he's also way more outgoing and fantasy-prone than any Virgo I've ever met, and he really wants to be a hero and live a dangerous, glamorous life. So I'm gonna say he's an Aries with a Pisces moon, or some such thing. He might be a Leo rising.

juicey J.

Banned
Bart is definitely a Leo
Lisa is Aquarius possible Gemini tendencies
Homer Taurus,
Marge Cancer
Principal skinner Virgo
Lenny Libra
Carl Libra

How is bart is a leo?!!!!!! Leo's in general are a sign of principal, self discipline, and self respect, and on the more negative side they are arrogant and bossy knowing what's best for everyone else and their brother better then they do, pray tell how is this bart? No bart's a sag and/or sag rising all the way (a bit more on the negative horse's @ss side of the sign). Any leo who came off to you like bart likely had a sag rising.

I will agree with Homer being a Taurus or at least Taurus rising.

Last edited:

queenfluff

Anne of Green Gable: Libra or Pisces?

Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables birthday was in March so that would make her a Pisces or Aries.

My guess is Pisces since she was prone to daydreaming, romanticism and had quite the imagination. Even though she did "go charging ahead recklessly" at times and had quite a temper. I still think Pisces. Maybe her Mars was in Aries? :)

juicey J.

Banned
I would also guess an Aquarius rising for anne. perhaps mars rising as well? She must have had one or both benefics in friendly aspect to it because although she's impulsive she isn't militant.

Last edited:

queenfluff

I would also guess an Aquarius rising for anne. perhaps mars rising as well? She must have had one or both benefics in friendly aspect to it because although she's impulsive she isn't militant.

Well, Lucy Montgomery who wrote Anne of Green Gables was said to have modeled the character looks off of 1900s Gibson girl Evelyn Nesbit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_Nesbit
Who is a Capricorn Sun with a Scorpio Asc

Shocking how Megan Follows who played Anne in the fillm series version of the book looks very similar. She is actually a Pisces (March 14).

I could see a Scorpio Asc for Anne maybe with a conjunction that makes an alteration to her look since she is softer and paler looking in face and hair (maybe Uranus or perhaps Neptune). She is quite strong willed and faced many challenges in face - even searched them out but perserved through them all but she goes about things in her own way. Quite stubborn and determined and ambitious. :)

I wonder what her Mercury is in though. Being very chatty like she is, I am guessing Virgo maybe. I have Mercury in Libra myself (Virgo Sun) and Mercury in Libra is supposed to be very chatty. But I very much related to what Anne said in one of the scenes "I know I prattle on far too much but if you knew how many things I want to say and don't, you would give me some credit." That is like me. Once you get me talking, I often have too much (and too detailed things) to say but never get to say them all!

She is definately one of my favorite characters. :)

Last edited: