Champions League: Man City vs Borussia Dortmund

fensi88

Chart data: 14 Sep 2022 TZ = -1.0 8.0000 P.M. 2w12 53n28 ASC=16Ar54

As Man.City home kit is blue they are represent by DSC ruler Venus.
So, Borussia Dortmund as their oponent is represent by ASC ruler Mars.
Accidential dignities for Mars is +12 while for Man.City -2. So dignities are in Mars, Borussia Dortmund , favour!
Venus is in fall and Under Sun's Beam so Venus is debilated. Next, Antiscion of Venus is on 18Ar04 so close to ASC inside 1st house, which means Venus, Man City, is controlled by Borussia Dortmund
So, I expact that Borussia Dortmund will win.
What do you think?

akhil

Today strangely where ever Sat retrogate is sitting that team or player is winning. Sat is conjuct with 12th house. Other then that I am unfortunately not able to see anything specific.. I am a learner

akhil

Sir u was very good and near. My reading of chart was not showing such dominance by Dortmund but yes as I told u where ever SatR is sitting that team winning

pp90

olá fensi88, sou português e queria saber se portugal vai estar na final da liga das nações, ainda temos um jogo para garantir a qualificação

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
25 Sep 2022 TZ = -2.0 2.4000 P.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=8Cap52

As you are a Portugal fan they are represented by the ruler of the 1st house, Sa rx. Opponents are represented by the DSC ruler Moon.
Dignities are in Saturn's favour and the ruler of the 10th house/success is Mars which has trine with Sa rx, so I think Portugal will be in final.

fensi88

My prediction was wrong. Spain beat Portugal in the finish to qualify for the final tournament of the League of Nations