Challenged Chart

StillOne

I met a woman a few months ago and have slowly gotten to know her better. She just turned 30 the other day (Tuesday Sept 11) and was pulled over twice on her birthday for apparently no reason. Both officers tried to pick up on her also.

The very next day, she was involved in a low speed hit and run accident (her fault). She had been drinking, so decided to avoid the dui by leaving the scene after she made sure the person driving the vehicle was ok. She was later arrested when the police came to look for her at the place she was staying.

She has been on her own since 15 and her family has disowned her and continues to undermine her. She recently moved, fleeing an abusive relationship. Seems that trouble just follows her.

In my opinion, a lot of this can be seen in this challenging chart.

Does anyone have any comments on this chart? Any suggestions for the native in order to transcend above her situation successfully? Is there any hope of her leading a normal life?

Thanks

Attachments

• astro_24gw_anonymous_2018913.66988.11617.jpg
    astro_24gw_anonymous_2018913.66988.11617.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 30
  • astro_25gw_anonymous_2018913.67040.12825.jpg
    astro_25gw_anonymous_2018913.67040.12825.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Samantha Bean

With that difficultly placed, moderate powered and out of Bounds Uranus, she needs to do whatever she wants whenever she wants to do it, and no one is going to stop her.

With that ASC in Gemini, new situations are likely to be come mountains out of molehills before she knows what happens and then rather than stay and address it, she is probably going to choose flight.

So she is going to have to accept that she cannot have everything she wants when she wants it, and be careful of letting thing get out of hand, and then running away---perhaps literally.

Since she tends to expect that new circumstances are most likely to bring loss, based on her personal experience, she is even more likely to self-medicate and run when confronted. Both of these will bring her into contact with the law more than she wants. And then combined with the above mole hills tend to become mountains.

The cardinal T-Square doesn't make anything easier. With Mars in the opposition, she will need to continue to work harder to apply restraint, and be more aware of her personal limitations. However, that wild Uranus tells her that she has no personal limitations, and so she is presented with the same situation to learn from over and over and over again.

Neptune as the Apex of the T-square will involve issues involving emotional responses more likely, have trouble coping with the intensities of experience in everyday life, making dealing with practical every day life is both difficult, and also not enjoyable, and issues involving living in a fantasy of what the world really is, as well as telling herself that circumstance and relationships are actually different than they really are.

I would say that she needs to get into therapy to deal with all these issues and to learn coping mechanisms to deal with them. She will never benefit from an astrological reading because she will discount anything that doesn't agree with her deluded viewpoint, or constrict her freedom.

Eventually her run-ins with the law may convince her that she has to make changes, but I'm betting more likely nothing will change it. Trouble doesn't follow her; she re-creates it wherever she goes.

Last edited:

StillOne

Very interesting and I do think you're right as it seems to be a theme in her life. I think life is just simply this way for her by design and you can see some of this in her natal chart.

Last edited:

StillOne

With that difficultly placed, moderate powered and out of Bounds Uranus, she needs to do whatever she wants whenever she wants to do it, and no one is going to stop her.
Good catch on the out of bounds Uranus. I do think you're right about the intense need for personal freedom but there is also that Saturn contact too that makes things interesting.

With that ASC in Gemini, new situations are likely to be come mountains out of molehills before she knows what happens and then rather than stay and address it, she is probably going to choose flight
I can see that. I think she has been running from a lot of things in her life for a long time. Maybe this Saturn return experience (leaving her bf) and this birthday scenario is her wake-up.

So she is going to have to accept that she cannot have everything she wants when she wants it, and be careful of letting thing get out of hand, and then running away---perhaps literally.
Yeah, I think this has hit home in her life recently.

Since she tends to expect that new circumstances are most likely to bring loss, based on her personal experience, she is even more likely to self-medicate and run when confronted. Both of these will bring her into contact with the law more than she wants. And then combined with the above mole hills tend to become mountains.
interesting observation and good information.

The cardinal T-Square doesn't make anything easier. With Mars in the opposition, she will need to continue to work harder to apply restraint, and be more aware of her personal limitations. However, that wild Uranus tells her that she has no personal limitations, and so she is presented with the same situation to learn from over and over and over again.
Ah, yeah I think there's a good repetition of themes in her life that needs to be solved in order for her to be able to live a healthy life.

Neptune as the Apex of the T-square will involve issues involving emotional responses more likely, have trouble coping with the intensities of experience in everyday life, making dealing with practical every day life is both difficult, and also not enjoyable, and issues involving living in a fantasy of what the world really is, as well as telling herself that circumstance and relationships are actually different than they really are.
Yes I think there's a lot here that's very accurate :crying:

I would say that she needs to get into therapy to deal with all these issues and to learn coping mechanisms to deal with them. She will never benefit from an astrological reading because she will discount anything that doesn't agree with her deluded viewpoint, or constrict her freedom.
Yes this would be ideal but probably not very realistic for the native unfortunately at the moment. She's really smart with the gemini and virgo influences so hopefully she can make some realizations on her own and work towards healing.

Eventually her run-ins with the law may convince her that she has to make changes, but I'm betting more likely nothing will change it. Trouble doesn't follow her; she re-creates it wherever she goes.
Very interesting last comment. Why do you think so? :unsure::ninja:

Samantha Bean

Why do you think so?
Trouble never follows anyone. We all have the power to change the environment by how we manage our demands and expectations.

If we continue into every new situation with the same demands and expectations, then we will continue to re-create the old situation.

99% of us re-create our old problems in the new situation, though we desperately want to blame it on something else.

rahu

Banned
This is a toughy.
Mars square to the Neptune/chiron opposition marks her as singular and edgy. Neptune adds the allurement of alcohol and drugs and also gives her uncertain motivations. Chiron gives her a sharp edge but tactless and prone be inconsistent when obstacles arise.
Yet with mars sextile to Jupiter and trine to venus and juno she has really sweet and attractive persona. It is a surprising she hasn’t married but I am sure it is not for a lack of suitors.

The sun/moon midpoint is square to Uranus and Saturn which shows a life of rock and roll. Many unexpected changes/accidents in her environment .her penchant to live on the edge does not help this sometimes precarious aspect .

Psyche conjunct ixion draws her to unruly social environments and mercury opposed to eris gives her great passion when she sets her mind on something or someone. Rather leveled headed but when the passions kick in she lose perspective easily.

Venus square the vertex gives a strong charm and emotional/sexual attractiveness, though often the energy of the vertex is difficult to integrate into stable relationships ad so the juno/vertex square hasn’t bought a lasting romance yet.

The stellium of Lilith/node/nessus and the sun mark her with very deep emotional issues surrounding abuse. Most likely sexual abuse which would make sense with her alienation from her family. The abusive side is rather pronounced with pluto square to Orcus and the midpoint conjunct to the moon/sun midpoint and square to the Saturn/Uranus conjunction. This pattern shows a abusive father . the moon/sun midpoint square to Uranus/Saturn is quite independent and does not respond well to restriction . these aspects are often found in broken homes and her self reliance shows in that she took reign of her life early rather than being placed in a foster home.

She is actually in a dangerous emotional /mental mindset.
I say this because the transiting node was conjunct her natal venus exactly on 9/11/18 ans so the node was energizing her vertex and juno as well. the previous month should have been one of happiness and love leading into this day, yet she was driving drunk and .
Clearly she has a self destructive demon inside her to be able to cause a most benefic nodal transit to turn into problems.

This pretty much verifies her issues with sexual/incestual abuse as it shows she has no self-esteem and subconsciously feels she doesn’t deserve love or favorable conditions in her life.

Neptune is strong so she may have blocked or repressed memories but she needs to start seeing a abuse survivor’s counselor. talking out her demons is the only option for her to be able to open herself to the love that so many around feel for her. she must realize her strength has become her weakness with out learning to love herself. rahu

watcherofthesouth

Neptune 7th in Capricorn: She may marry someone older that grounds her. Jupiter/5th - very sexy and Venus at 5 degrees in Leo =beautiful/beautiful hair. Moon (beer) in 1 degree (most potent) of Libra (law) opposing Mars (military/law enforcement/someone with uniform) opposite Mercury (car) in 5th (fun). Then add Uranus (sudden upsets) in Gemini (Car) degree in 7th house which can also mean law. So, a few placements where trouble could arise in any combination of car/law enforcement or alcohol or drugs (Neptune) square Mars (Police/Military).

I'd agree with others regarding her deeper issues but if she wants to stay out of trouble, take the car and alcohol out of the equation.

Last edited: