Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

insania

I asked what wll be the theme of July for me.

Wo, I read the interpretations for the tower rx and they are bad, even worse than tower upright.

Leaving:
Three of Swords reversed:

Last edited:

insania

Take the star reversed. I asked about the tower reversed its meaning and some additional information about July.

I will no longer do reversed cards. Their meanings/interpretations are too confusing for me.

Leaving:
Eight of Wands

Neptune Rising

I asked if I would get a job in the branch nearest me, things are happening so fast I can barely keep up. They want my CV, I've yet to have an interview. Justice suggests a change according to this site.
These shifts are imperceptibly slow, but it is as if they do not actually change until we notice that they are changing; by then they are too far removed from what they once were to ever be again as we lived them. The Tarot is telling you to get ready for a big change no matter how minor a decision you are about to make.

I am leaving:

4 of pentacles

The future position is actually a great place to see this card in a Tarot reading. You can be warned that your current interests may lead you to a place of limitation rather than of being open and receptive to new experiences. This card is not rigid or certain; therefore, knowing it is coming can allow you to alter your attitudes.

Neptune Rising

I'm applying for jobs in the field which I love, (as well as office work), but would prefer in the for former. Applied for something today, lovely studios, Page of Wand suggests some movement, maybe it will be a yes.

Leaving:

3 of wands