Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

insania

I asked about my studies. Kind of a meh answer.

Leaving:
Two of Swords (Peace): Contradictory characteristics brought together as a means of resolving a conflict. Refusing to be ruled by negative emotions. Strife brought to a close through clarity of mind and restraint of force. Turning a blind eye to the minor infractions of others.

Neptune Rising

Asking if I will get more classes in the next month or two, this suggests no action. Well I guess summer is the quietest time with classes, I will just carry on, doing my homework and learning and designing what I can while I wait.

Leaving:

Magician

RisingSag

Asking if I will get more classes in the next month or two, this suggests no action. Well I guess summer is the quietest time with classes, I will just carry on, doing my homework and learning and designing what I can while I wait.

Leaving:

Magician

I asked how my project will turn out. I leave five of swords reversed

Neptune Rising

I asked about another suiter that I have, and possibilities. Both suiters live abroad. Two of wands suggests I should give this one a chance, well all the signs suggest the same.

Leaving:
7 of wands

RisingSag

uhoh, i think i had 4 of pentacles reversed also. confused on what to do now. According to Aunty Tarot, when reversed, 4 of pentacles denotes “expenditure on the entertainment of others that may involve you in excessive expense”.

i'll leave my question "am i going to hang out with the guy im mutually crushing on now or meet someone new?" Such a Sag rising question! Will meeting up with another guy start costing me $ in some way?

I leave: Diary of a Broken Soul's "7 of Spades (swords)"

your single card to focus on is:

7 of Spades

Being manipulated or being manipulative of others with no sound basis or objective for that manipulation. Turning against another who is actually on your side yet is being treated as a type of enemy. Waiting for an opportune moment to disadvantage another. Breakdown in communication leading to a stand off. Mistrust of another person or their motives.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hmm, asking if this agency will bring me work. High P, one sight I visit says, this may be positive for new work coming my way. I may be pleasently surprised.

I hope so!

Leaving:
Death (Hades in the lovely mythic tarot)

insania

Neptune Rising, what are you working?

I asked how my week will be. Death is a little scary for such a simple question.

Leaving:

Two of Wands

Neptune Rising

Interesting card about choices. I Asked if I should to a conversion course with a certain school. I hold one teacher training certificate, but have come across this other school more than a few times now and I've been taught by one of their teachers and I like their style! 7 of cups says I am starting to make the choices that need to be made, to make some movement forwards. Fed up with foggy confusion!

Leaving:
Hanged Man

insania

I asked if something going to happen with my career.

Hanged Man tells me unemployed. In between jobs, waiting to hear from a prospective employer.

Leaving:
Five of Swords reversed: