Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Neptune Rising

Asking, will we ever talk again! Three of pentacles reminds me of teamwork, therefore communication. It also suggests the other person likes me and sees good qualities in me. Practical.

Leaving:
4 of cups

Neptune Rising

Asking, will we ever talk again! Three of pentacles reminds me of teamwork, therefore communication. It also suggests the other person likes me and sees good qualities in me. Practical.

Leaving:
4 of cups

Neptune Rising

Taking 5 of cups reversed, maybe all is not lost.. Asking if I would find a job, on top of my other jobs. I guess reversed means time to look at the cups that remain. I need to focus on what I have and what I can offer, as the voice of doom inside me is quite powerful lately.

Leaving:
(funnily enough)

5 of cups

insania

I asked: If I shoud continue with my project, despite the negative message I'vegot.

Does 5 of cups mean yes or no?

LEaving:

Ace of Swords

RisingSag

I've been reading the Auntie Tarot blog lately because I've always found Rider Waite tarot interpetations confusing and contradictory. According to this blog, the Rider Waite interpetations come from several sources. The woman whose being published on this blog studied the Golden Tarot, and her interpetations seem to make sense.

According to this blog, 5 of cups when upright, and well fortified by harmonious cards, foreshadows a marriage and a happy conclusion to a love affair, often coupled with monetary gain. When the card is reversed, it can signify either swift receipt of unexpected news, or the unexpected arrival of a friend.

I asked will my move go good? I leave Temperence.

The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Temperance: Calm and restraint. Self-control, patience and tact in handling situations. The act of applying balanced spiritual and psychic forces to physical life.

insania

Thanks for the tip. I will look at her webside but I don't think the Raider interpretation is confusing. Just depressing.

foreshadows a marriage and a happy conclusion to a love affair, often coupled with monetary gain.

Can't really see that in the card, though. (But I wish it would be true).

I asked, If a certain group will contact me.

Leaving:

Seven of Wands

Neptune Rising

Taking Temperance, asking about another contact I know and if it would lead to some work. Well, I'd better calm down. It doesn't show me yes or no, but probably highlights something inside myself I need to work on, balancing things.

Leaving:

4 of cups

Neptune Rising

Lol!

Taking 7 of cups, romance question, suggests I have different options, or maybe need to be clearer with myself and what I want.

Leaving:
Knight of Wands

RisingSag

Uhoh. I'll be hanging out with a new guy soon and I asked what he'll end up thinking of me:/

I leave 4 of diamonds (pentacles).

diamonds04.jpg

4 of Diamonds

The coveting of possessions, or taking a protective stance in order to prevent loss. Obsession about what is desired as opposed to focussing on what is already at hand. Hoarding or collecting of more than is actually necessary. Giving an unhealthy or inappropriate sense of importance to certain items under ownership.

insania

I asked: what will happen to me if I continue with my project.

What could this mean? That I am too rigid and stuborn?

Leaving:
The Empress, reversed

Last edited:

RisingSag

Insania, just do it!

My question is will I find a nice new place to move to soon?

I leave this exact same card!

diamonds04.jpg

4 of Diamonds

The coveting of possessions, or taking a protective stance in order to prevent loss. Obsession about what is desired as opposed to focussing on what is already at hand. Hoarding or collecting of more than is actually necessary. Giving an unhealthy or inappropriate sense of importance to certain items under ownership.

insania

Funny, I got the card in return. I asked: Now that I no longer persue my project, what will happen the rest of the year. It contradicts the Knight of cups answer.

Leaving:

Six of Pentacles, reversed:

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Lol! Taking 6 of pentacles reversed, I think I had it earlier, anyway I need to open myself up more, and or give more. Ok, lesson learned!

Leaving:

7 of swords