Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

insania

I like this thread. More people should join.:smile:

I asked what will happen if I continue with my project.

Leaving:

Ten of Swords

Neptune Rising

Asked about love, I like the Mythic Tarot's description of this. A divine discontent where the real challenge of getting to truly know each other has yet to happen. This is the boring part where there has to be a change. Or, nothing currently happening. (that is my description, not mythic tarot's)

Leaving:
7 of swords!

Neptune Rising

Asked about love, I like the Mythic Tarot's description of this. A divine discontent where the real challenge of getting to truly know each other has yet to happen. This is the boring part where there has to be a change. Or, nothing currently happening. (that is my description, not mythic tarot's)

Leaving:
7 of swords!

Sweet Pea

Thank you for King of Wands....

I am leaving The Lovers for the next lucky person. :)

Just noticed that is the 2nd time the lovers have just come up! I really did just pick them out of my deck. Must be something nice in the air.... :)

Neptune Rising

Taking the Emperor, that is interesting, I asked about whether my friend would be able to help me find me some work. It looks promising.

Leaving:
Temperance

Neptune Rising

I asked to show me what I need to accept in myself of my current situation, 5 of swords describes limitations that I now face. I take this from the mythic tarot description or what I feel from it. Frustrating but where I want to be and where i am bring about the clash of discontent and the trials that result can be character building. My Sag rising and Mars in Sag want to expand, but the reality is that its slower than my fire energy wants, patience!

Leaving:
King of wands

insania

I asked if I should continue with my project.

What is the success rate in this thread? Anyone knows?

Leaving:

Queen of Swords, reversed

Last edited:

RisingSag

I asked how my child's report card will be this term. A pass? Great grades?

I leave 6 of hearts (cups).

hearts06.jpg

6 of Hearts

Taking stock of yourself and where you have come from. This may give an indication of what is to come. Seeing yourself or others around you with eyes wide open, thus being aware of issues previously hidden. Being objective when viewing your previous actions, and by keeping emotion out of the equation it can lead to constructive enlightenment. Having no regret of previous actions, but acknowledgement of the fact they can prove to be valid life lessons for the future.

RisingSag

I asked what would I'd benefit to meditate on.

I leave 6 of Swords reversed from the Golden Tarot.

The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Six of Swords (Science), when reversed: Conceit and intellectual pride. Being stuck in a problem which has no apparent solution. Frustration and anxiety that are left unsettled. Travel and exploration are delayed.