Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

insania

I asked if i meet an old flame of mine again this year

Leaving:

Three of Cups reversed:

RisingSag

I asked about a guy "what does he think of me?" (Sag rising, gotta have a few guys on the go), and the Chariot seems like an ok card.

I leave 13 Death

13.jpg

XIII - Death

There will come a time when all things end; a death that leaves one gasping for hope; fighting to cling on; afraid to let go. There will come a time when dreams of happy endings are rudely awakened by reality; wisps of wishful thinking disappearing into smoke; gone without a trace. There will come a time when the human heart breaks under such punishment; giving way to grief; dying bit by bit until it beats no more.

As a seeker, this card suggests a stage where one needs to learn to accept death as part of a natural cycle of life; deal with processes of letting things go; the need to move on.

RisingSag

I asked how my next road trip will go. I leave 5 of pentacles reversed.

The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Five of Pentacles (Worry), when reversed: Reversal of bad trend. New interests, Overcoming disharmony in marriage or love.

insania

I aksed if I would win in the lottery this month.

Sorry to hear Prisma. But I would say the card means you are frustrated and it will take some time and work until you are better.

Leaving:
Six of Cups reversed

Phoenix Venus

I found an interesting interpretation of that card, here: http://tarot-theroyalroad.blogspot.com/2011/06/6-six-of-cups-vi.html

Appearing reversed, the 6 of Cups indicates that outside forces and sources are the main focus for a sense of happiness and well-being. It is time to look within, rather than outside of yourself, and a time to do a great deal of soul-searching.

The Six of Cups reversed indicates being haunted by an unhappy past, to the extent that the present cannot be fully enjoyed.

Reversed, the 6 of Cups can signify a reluctance to face up to changes in a relationship or in a domestic situation. You are asked to concentrate on the positives and adapt as best you can. If you find the arrangements or changes to be totally to your disliking, you are given the opportunity to leave the situation all together.

yes i was given a similar message recently in a dream and i asked if spiritual forces are guiding me :)

leaving:

nine of wands

Last edited:

RisingSag

I asked if I will ever get together with my ex Marc. I guess this means never never ever never in a million years.

I leave: The Sun

XIX - The Sun

Once in a while, the sun breaks through the dark clouds and we appreciate the grace
showered upon us more than ever because it is precious, it is priceless.
When that happens, we see the world around us through new eyes and we see that
things are not always what we thought they were; perhaps that is what gives us hope.

Zonark

I asked what to do to achieve the best outcome for all involved in a broken relationship.

I leave the Six of Wands Reversed.

insania

I asked about an experiment of mine

By the way. The Emperor card was right. I did win in the lottery! 4,30€. Not much, but better than nothing.

Leaving:
Two of Swords reversed:

Neptune Rising

Taking two of swords rx, one site says, be patient and be patient! About romance. Darn first house Sag Mars doesn't know the meaning of the word... I Will try,.

Leaving:
Strength

Prisma

I asked if I should go to a party, where some of my high schools clasmates are... Feeling a little like Cinderella, but with no fairy godmother (at last minute, had to go see a relative with a medical emergency, so didn't had time to go the hairdresser or something). Tick toc... to be reckless and impulsive or to better stay at home?

Meh... not going. Better safe than sorry. I should have planned better.

Leaving:
6 of pentacles.

PD: Curiously, in my earlier entry, (when I left the "Fool reversed") I was also considering to leave "The Emperor", and now I see that after that post, the next one was "The Emperor" hmmm... Another message from the earlier situation? Maybe.

Last edited:

RisingSag

I asked about how things will turn out with my current flame.

I leave Queen of Wands

Queen of Clubs

The personality or character trait of following through with an objective, despite the attempts of others to thwart progress. The ability to just 'know' their role in life, which is followed through regardless of any question of ethics or morals raised by those who are ignorant or less knowledgeable. This could indicate a person who will lead by example and will be able to back up the 'talk' with the 'walk'. Alternatively there could be a requirement for you to utilise this character trait.