Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Neptune Rising

Thank you for Moon, this card describes the situation I'm asking about and the person, Pisces. Very unclear, hazy, misty, no clear answer here then! I might meditate on the qualities of Moon/Pisces to see what comes to me, perfect for a Piscean energy, no logic needs to be involved, just in the heart and senses :)

Next card:

*The Star*

DiDi

My question is on how I feel in myself right now

The star is very appropriate, Iam trying to heal and I have hope for a few issues in my life that has taken my a few years to get to. Im still in the middle but feel like im over worse.
So both healing and hope is the main factors in the star.

I leave the 3 of penticles

MsK

Three of Pentacles is absolutely PERFECT for the question I asked. (I asked would I finish a project and if it would be well received...)

I'll take it and leave...

King Of Cups

In general the King of Cups represents kindness and compassion. There is an element of pure and true love in your life no matter what your situation when he appears. Nurture yourself, and allow others to nurture you, when you receive this card in a reading.

Opphiucan

eh...kind of what I wanted to hear...could be worse.

I'll take that and leave:

The Devil: Wickedness and danger. Darkness and licentiousness. Slavery to the senses. Imprisonment by baser instincts. Temptation. Selfishness.

(hey, it's what came up....)

suimui10

Not to break the chain, I wanted to thank Nemesis. And a clarification: I had no clue if reversals are allowed in this chain; all I know is that I do not normally read them (for myself or others). Thanks very much for pulling again, Nemesis. :)

The next person please take the 7 of wands from the previous poster.

Thanks,
Sui :D

Pan

Thank you for 7 of wands, wow...it can expain my situation quite accurate.
I leave "8 of pentacles"

Neptune Rising

I think this is saying I should take care of the details of my life for the time being, work, work work. This card reminds me of Virgo. Looks like no romance in the air just at the moment then!

Next card:
Justice

Opphiucan

i ask "who will my next lover be" and I get Justice. Not sure which direction I want to take that...

Ur up:

Queen of Pentacles: The essence of earth behaving as water, such as a hot spring: A warm and generous host, providing shelter and comfort for all who would seek it. A person steadfast, practical, and domestic, able to create opulence and stability in any setting. The qualities of maturity and sensibility, coupled with an innate appreciation for nature and the material world.

MsK

I'll take the Queen of Pentacles (asked if I would find my license, se is positive towards possessions)

I'll leave...

King Of Swords

The King of Swords has the power and courage to accomplish all his desires. He is a symbol of power and superiority which may assist you in your individual quests during life. You will be fearful about your future and will want to see things more clearly, obtain a new perspective, or enlist the aid of a professional-type person. Stay detached and you will be able to perceive the truth in situations, and your impressions or perceptions will later be confirmed.

DiDi

I asked for some romance in my life

Dont know if im going to get a king of swords type person or have to take advice from the meaning... dont like court cards for that reason.

I leave the 6 of cups

Take time to appreciate what you have and did have, its a card of the good memories. Trust and forgivness in all types of relationships, reunions can be forthcomming.

nemesis

Oh what a great card :happy: I asked if a guy I am interested in will ever want me as more than a friend. 6 of cups is about romantic relationships is it called the "Lord of Pleasure". It is for an already established relationship going further, speaking of major steps forward. Which is exactly what I was hoping would happen with us in time :smile: thank you.

I leave: Temperance

suimui10

Thank you, I'm taking Temperance and I hope it's finally true for me. Lost and Found says that Temperance is all about turning a negative situation into a very positive. Amen!

Leaving the Sun for next person. :)

Neptune Rising

Thank you for the Sun!

I asked about whether I would see him, this seems hopeful! Bright sunny days ahead, and this is with a bank holiday in the UK (sunshine...?)

Next card:

knight of pentacles

DiDi

I asked about someones feelings... The knight of pents is saying this person has unwavering devotion yet slow to act that rings pretty true

for the next person I leave the 3 of penticles

Pan

Thank you for the 3 pentacles, it's helpful as I ask the question; what should I do in my complicate relationship? Need to Compromise, is the answer.

I leave 'Justice' for the next one.

Caro

Is it really a new moon?
I will take the moon

and leave ace of swords - time to stride forth into the unknown.

MsK

I'll take the 6 of Swords. Not what I was hoping, but not terrible.

I"ll leave for the next person:

6 Of Wands
In general, the 6 is about happiness and celebration. You are about to see some results for your hard work and efforts. Give yourself a break or treat yourself in some way. You have certainly earned it.