casey anthony natal chart

Wow, I just emailed someone that I saw her getting the death penalty but don't share it as of yet.

Now you have me thinking, maybe she will be aware that it hasn't gone well when the jury begins deliberation or right before
and decides to plead for a lessor charge, thanks to Jupiter, hmmm.

gemini59

Before I even opened the chart I suspected she would have a grand trine. A grand water trine is even more interesting for me.
The planets involved tell us something more.

Grand trines create an ease. Often those with grand trines there has not been enough challenge to learn self-correction.

We see the trine in the watery emotional signs with moon in cancer trine jupiter increasing emotional nature and with pluto in scorpio indicating deep underlying issues capable of erutpions. This is a big powerful emotional nature capable of going off in a big way.

Jupiter (ruler of her 5th house of pleasure) is exalted and strong and moon is strong in its own sign. This creates again this energy that is difficult to corral. See the moon in the 11th of friendships. This is her external focus.

What challenges it? Venus in Aries...not so good.
And an inconjunct to saturn in her 4th. Saturn too has little strength in Sagittarius. Saturn in sagittarius is peregrine in the 4th indicating a thief really. It rules her 6th. It has little ability to reduce the volcano water trine.

The trump card is neptune opposing moon...neptune in the practical Capricorn. What does this imply. Neptune is about lies, deception, disillusionment. Neptune is the higher octave of venus.

I find it interesting venus, neptune, and moon form a T-square. The polarity point of this T-square energy is the cusp of the 3rd house of communication.

Note too how the grand trine Jupiter squares Saturn. Saturn in the 4th indicates family structure and responsibility and daily routine (6th) challenging her fifth house pleasure ruler. Bummer.

This watery trine has little to connect to her sun or ego. I keep looking for some flow to the watery trine. It is almost as if her emotions or insticnts are disconnected to her ego and self-preservation.

Sun is greatly challenged with Uranus and mars. Interestingly, we see a sesquiquadrate from mercury/sun to pluto. The sesqui is often an indicators of things out side of your control.
Pluto and its polarity point to karma..and we see are area of greatest strength as well as greatest weakness.
Nodes are in correspondence in 3rd and 9th houses ...communication and legal issues. Fate....

I am going to look at transits at the time of Caylees death.

positive

Banned
very interesting, in particular the comment on the grand trine. in this grand trine all parts are so strong. Moon, pluto in own sign, jupiter exalted,.. sick..
but then I thought too, moon is childhood, I think it helps /helped her a lot that her father was in the police (pluto in 4), mother nurse, obvisiouly her parents weren´t really conservative (both have tattoos.. ) etc.. That helped her in life in didn´t made her think about it and left her in doing nothing(pisces) and partying.. (bit unprecise, but a kind of)

to my posts I just want to add that my MOON conjuncts her SUN.

Last edited:

gemini59

Took a look at progressions and transits for June 18th, 2008 the day they are giving for the death of Caylee.
See attatched.

Transits show us the tell tale mars on the cusp of the ascendant. Venus, mars and Uranus e form trines to her ascendant. Neptune the sesquiquadrate to ascendant. Thus all of these were violently energizied as well as her own nature.

North node, neptune and chiron are on the Desc....

Most note worth is Saturns approach to her natal Jupiter, part of the watery emotional and eruptive trine. Saturn restrictions to her fun. As you recall Saturn does not sit well with her water trine in inconjunct or quincux to moon. Once one is active all three are active.

In the progressed chart for this time, we see most note worthy is moon and venus at the MC...change in her status. a love one in the public view. Moon and at the most visible point in the chart. Moon rules her 12th house of self-undoing. Venus her 10th house of mother/authority and communication.

This is in the practical and material Taurus. Moon also rules the 8th from the 5th or death of a child.

Note too is mars still separating from Neptune...it might be a stretch but it can indicate deception from a male just past.

Progressed ascendant opposed natal jupiter, ruler of the 5th house. Which of course Saturn was transiting.

The progressed Sun trines the natal ASC. Her ego energy is feeling good, positive. Her outlook and view of self is in correspondence.

But p-sun is in conflict (semisquare) with natal jupiter...her fun house ruler and part of her emotional center.

Pr-asc is also in trine to natal Neptune...this feels really good...and self-deceptively so....this is rose colored glasses on steriods. She can do no wrong.
The pr- asc is sextile natal Pluto...an ease to eruption...

Pr-moon is sesquiquadrate to natal mars...emotion/mother out of her control and aggression...
We have the stage.
The progressed sun is in trine to progressed Uranus. Remember these two are in natal square. This indicates a challenge to overcome this natal conflict. Something unexpected.
We see another sesquiquadrate from p-sun to the p-ascendant. Something out of her control. Sun can be father to self...

Progressed moon is conjunct progressed Venus and sextile jupiter.

Lots more but some of these things stuck out.

So that sets the stage....what do we have...

a person whos fun life is contrained by responsibility, who feels like they can do no wrong, is feeling really good. We have a public displays of emotion risk for self-undoing. We have a loved one in the public view. We have something that is out of her control connected to a male figure...sun and mars.

The question of molestation has come up. The father or brother.

If look at her chart her fourth house ruler or father is part of the watery trine. And in the deep psychological sign of scorpio...We also have her fifth house ruler as part of this. But moon opposes neptune...self-deception?

It is potential...but will be hard to discern.

We go on to the current situation.

Attachments

• caseyanthony.gif
    caseyanthony.gif
    58.8 KB · Views: 31
  • caseyaprogressed.gif
    caseyaprogressed.gif
    59.6 KB · Views: 30

gemini59

the solar return for her that year is also very interesting....
-most notable is the heavy 8th house ...
-the full moon at the 8th house cusp...
-the inconjunctions of moon and neptune...moon and neptune are natal opposed
-the series of sesquiquadrate in the chart...
-pluto, ruler of the 4th in the fifth
-neptune on the cusp of her 7th and ruler of her 8th
-saturn and jupiter in opposition again in 2/8 houses. ...

The fifth house ruler is Saturn in the 10th. Now the 10th is in public view but also in the hands of mother or authority.

If we examine this we see the first house ruler opposing the fifth house ruler a separating aspect. We see the first house ruler with jupiter (expansion).

There are some clues here that someone else in may have been involved.

I am not sure that Casey from the solar...did the deed.

I see pluto in the fifth. Pluto rules the childs 12th house of secret enemies. Pluto squares her and mercury/jupiter. Pluto rules the childs grandfather..4th from her 10th.
The child death or 4th house of endings is ruled by neptune and too 4th is her family. Neptune is in sesquiquadrate to Saturn implying her direct family had little control over the siutation or confusion surrounding her end.

Her death or 8th house ruler is the sun..and it is found in her 4th house....the sun is a repeat theme....father, father, father...male...male male.

Some thoughts.

Last edited:

positive

Banned
very interesting, very good.. I have to go through it though.. (in the times they consider it happened, she also was with a male, I even think that she was talking to the guy about family abuse, but wasn´t taken so serious as it came very suddenly)..

gemini59

Guys sorry about this but the solar return posted on the previous thread is actually her current 2011 chart. This changes things. I have added the real 2008 solar return.

In the new solar return for 2008 Caseys 4th house is rising ruled by Pluto. 4th and 10th are focus.

The fourth house has solar mercury and venus conjunct natal jupiter. Mercury rules the 8th and 10th. Venus rules 7th and 11th. Mercury is often used for minor children.

The ruler of the 5th house is in the 8th house opposed by the ruler of the first, pluto

Attachments

• caset2008solar.gif
    caset2008solar.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

gemini59

However, if you read some of the statements the prosecution failed to show burden of proof. There simply was not enough evidence to convict..not that she is not quilty....I feel for sure that she knows more than she ever let on....if she did not do it then someone she is protecting did and she did nothing to facilitate justice.
She is quilty of complete indifference to her childs hereabouts and fate....
The other thing the jury noted was failure to provide ample motive...they could not buy she wanted to go out and party as a motive...

well hopefully the truth will emerge...

dr. farr

Although very peripheral (meaning I have not gone into it) I just noticed some perhaps interesting indications in the natal chart:
-in whole sign, her 5th house (which can include the native's children), while containing the POF, also contains a retrograde Saturn and a conjunct Mars/Uranus configuration
-Sagittarius is on the 5th house: according to the work of Charles Carter, Sagittarius is the most accident-prone of all the signs of the zodiac
-the lord of the 5th is Jupiter: Jupiter is posited in the whole sign 8th house of the chart, which can include fatalities; moreover it is in the "22nd drekkana" (22 decan) of Vedic astrology fame, which decan they directly connect with death
-oldtime astrologers like Alchabitius connected the first trigonal lord of the sign on the 5th house with children; here that trigonal lord is the Sun: and the Sun is also posited in the 8th whole sign house of this chart; the Sun is also near longitudinal conjunction with the highly disruptive star, Scheat, as well
...on a superficial basis, at least, her chart doesn't seem too promising for her offspring...

Although very peripheral (meaning I have not gone into it) I just noticed some perhaps interesting indications in the natal chart:
-in whole sign, her 5th house (which can include the native's children), while containing the POF, also contains a retrograde Saturn and a conjunct Mars/Uranus configuration
-Sagittarius is on the 5th house: according to the work of Charles Carter, Sagittarius is the most accident-prone of all the signs of the zodiac
-the lord of the 5th is Jupiter: Jupiter is posited in the whole sign 8th house of the chart, which can include fatalities; moreover it is in the "22nd drekkana" (22 decan) of Vedic astrology fame, which decan they directly connect with death
-oldtime astrologers like Alchabitius connected the first trigonal lord of the sign on the 5th house with children; here that trigonal lord is the Sun: and the Sun is also posited in the 8th whole sign house of this chart; the Sun is also near longitudinal conjunction with the highly disruptive star, Scheat, as well
...on a superficial basis, at least, her chart doesn't seem too promising for her offspring...

Very, very interesting Dr. Farr and Piscesnurse.

positive

Banned

..no..

Sheat, is tragedy I remember.. also death by drowning.

SecretGarden

Now they are at an indefinite recess. If the Leo rising is correct then that would have transiting Jupiter around her midheaven and that makes me fear she will get away with murder. That and a cancer moon at home in that sign in the 12th house makes me think she can "be blessed" to escape prison.

I read this just now and went "wow." You hit the nail on the head :)

I only wish we could be happy about your correct prediction! Like you said (and I agree), she is completely guilty.

Ughhh my natal chart and and birth date is way too similar to casey anthony's! I don't want to be like her! What ***** is I feel some similarities. Feel free to look at my chart and compare/examine whatever if you have time.

savanna

Ughhh my natal chart and and birth date is way too similar to casey anthony's! I don't want to be like her! What ***** is I feel some similarities. Feel free to look at my chart and compare/examine whatever if you have time.

Don't worry. You may have similar charts and similar traits, but you are still two different people with different backgrounds and upbringings. Do you think a person born the exact same day as Jeffery Dahmer is going to be a serial killer? Of course not. My chart is similar to some famous surfer and I've never surfed in my life lol.