Career problem

HeartTree

I thought that I was going to be made permanent employee, but instead I heard couple of days ago that my job will be terminated. They say I've done a good job but they have to save some expenses. I'm shocked, I got an interpretation earlier that my income will increase next year. Now they seem to be collapsing. Could someone look at my map and tell me what's coming? My current job ends at the end of the year. I'm wondering whether the income may be damages for termination of employment.

Natal chart:
Na-ytto-kuva-2022-10-1-kello-18-45-10.png

D-10 chart
Na-ytto-kuva-2022-10-1-kello-18-50-15.png

These were transits of that day:
Na-ytto-kuva-2022-10-1-kello-19-20-55.png

My Saturn, Saturn, Rahu time period begins tomorrow.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period and sub-period of Saturn since February/2020. Saturn and Mars are in mutual aspect in the birth chart. The time is not good for your profession/job till 18/January/2023.

Last edited by a moderator:

creativei

Sadesatti in Saturn dasa im thinkng what good i can say dasa like saturm teaches life lesson in his way. This Saturn dasa givee you oversease travel change in home mom change of residence inclination towards spirituality. Finance is moderate not super good. You can see many changss professional wise. You may buy home with help of bank loan. Saturn is 5th n 6th Lord in Mars constellation who is 3rd n 8th lord so you can expect changes in 5th m 6th house matters take care physical n mental health. For aquarius rasi currently Saturn in 12th house of loss n expenditure since hes rasi lord n own House do after each loss you get better one. Dont worry this sadesati wont harm much as Saturn rasi lord he give bearable problems n solves it too. You get good job after November. 😊 but take care health esp eyes stomach n head. Again this Saturn may give you multiple relationship or living together relationship. 👍

HeartTree

You are in the major-period and sub-period of Saturn since February/2020. Saturn and Mars are in mutual aspect in the birth chart. The time is not good for your profession/job till 18/January/2023.
Sadesatti in Saturn dasa im thinkng what good i can say dasa like saturm teaches life lesson in his way. This Saturn dasa givee you oversease travel change in home mom change of residence inclination towards spirituality. Finance is moderate not super good. You can see many changss professional wise. You may buy home with help of bank loan. Saturn is 5th n 6th Lord in Mars constellation who is 3rd n 8th lord so you can expect changes in 5th m 6th house matters take care physical n mental health. For aquarius rasi currently Saturn in 12th house of loss n expenditure since hes rasi lord n own House do after each loss you get better one. Dont worry this sadesati wont harm much as Saturn rasi lord he give bearable problems n solves it too. You get good job after November. 😊 but take care health esp eyes stomach n head. Again this Saturn may give you multiple relationship or living together relationship. 👍

I feel that I have been taken advantage of at work. I am going to take the matter forward to the trade union. I just applied for a mortgage but didn't get it. My income is too low. Now that I finally got a full-time job at the beginning of September, they are going to fire me immediately. After being part-time several years at the same place. I am really disappointed with the employer and the trust is gone.

Why do things get easier in november or january?

It was a really strange day. There was a meeting among the personnel because we are going to start negotiations with the employer about their workplace wrongdoings like not paying wages of extra hours. I was really emotionally drained after that. On the same day there was this conversation where it was said that my work would be terminated and the tasks would be distributed to others. But the job will be established again in a year :D So they are trying to get rid of me bc I help others to get organized.

In the evening I had to represent the workplace event and a religious +60 year old man came to hit me. :sick: On the way home in the tram, I ran into my dating partner from last summer, who is also religious and judgmental. 🤧So don’t know what Saturn is trying to give me. All in all a terrible day.

Last edited: