Career need suggestion

Buddyyy

Hi all,

I am writing in this group for two years. I need help in my life. I am unable to find a job. I tried my best now I am tired and depressed. I have studied Masters in Engineering from Europe.

DOB - 25/03/1994
time - 2.20 - 2.24 pm afternoon
place - Serampore, West Bengal

Please reply me when will I get a job?

creativei

Chart is nice no major problems in life. Only good dasa didnt come so far, you are nearing that. Everyone has to wait for their gkory to shine some get in begining some get in last but you get that in middle part. From 2032 you get success in all. Before that you must struggle n life throws many hurdles. Moon is signihicator for getting job its aspected by sat n mars so only after undergoing hardships n bitterness you get placed. Currently you are in moon dasa it should give job before august. Chances of getting in vehicle sector too probably you work in overseas. Financial stability only after 8 years.. Except father n spouse rest all nice... Jst wait til August. 👍

Buddyyy

Hi Sir,
Thanks for your kind words. I am trying for jobs since 2020.

When you say 2032 I will get success, is that the time to be stable in my career. Will I have to wait till then to get a job? Any job to at least survive till 2032 is fine for me. I am happy to get a small job. Are there chances for PhD near months?

Also, sir, my mom, and dad are separated for years, still, there are court meetings going on. But can you say a little about my marriage? when will I get married or is it a love marriage or arranged marriage?

I will wait for your reply.

mathur_dinesh

As has already been said you are approaching the time when you will get a job. It should happen in the next one year. Mars is a good planet in sofar as your job is concerned. Its major-period starts around 2031. So career should start to show improvement at that time. Your marriage is going to be delayed. It can happen in 2025-26.

Buddyyy

Hi Mathur sir,
Thanks for your reply. I am just concerned if I have to wait till 2032. Or I will at least get something to survive till 2031. Also sir I have seen much rejection from the last stage or after everything goes well and the job was almost get confirmed.

creativei

You get job before this September but my guess is August.

Its indicated you have bitterness from both mom n dad mom is cold independent doesnt need partner in her life shes ready to lead life without husband your dad plays mom role he too helpless. He dielike your mom nature. Her disobedience adamant extravagant careless nature brings hate to him no chance of reconciliation. You may even get step mother..

Married life is fair though not fully bad its goes it takes late to marry you get well to do spouse but her angry n over spending nature brings hate other than that no issues she wil be senior in age or will show that maturity level. You are under her control. Aftr marriage you move to another place n will see many transforming events. She may come from distant land pretty tall charming intelligent angry impulsive. Only you get uncontrolled expenditure from her.

Chances of love marriage is less you by traditional customary bond only. Your father plays important role in your marriage. Only as per his wish you marry..

Last edited:

Buddyyy

Thank you creativei for your response. So, me and my mom are living without my dad for 25 years or so. I have no connection with my dad when I was a child.

I wasn't able to get your statement "She may come from a distant land", does it mean I will meet her in a foreign land or so?

So, as my father has nothing to do with my life and then as per your last statement how my marriage will happen? in that case. Please let me know.

creativei

Yes pitru dosh is indicated no use from dad but at same time dad presence also indicated at time of your marriage, i know few seperated couple father attending wedding of son so its not big issue life suddenly changes dont judge by now. Do inforn me at the time of marriage whether he came or not.

Yes you get long distance spouse possible of oversease too venus also in the watery sign which indicate overseas n oceans. You also move out from birth place n settle for far away in exotic land. Shes daring influenctial career oritented always travelling. Not home bound girl. May come from legal or govt side.