Career idea?

EhTeam

career idea?

Without looking at that chart for someone, I have always said Math teacher, because they mentioned it once. Wonderful with numbers, and logic in general.

They are in the military currently, but are getting out. The college degree pursued will be paid for, but "what degree/career?" is the question. For the last 5+ years everything has been given as an order, so no choices have been made personally.

Any thoughts?

Ebenia

His MC is in Aries which is a very common thing to see in charts of people, that either work in the army or have their own business. And while looking at MC's ruler, Mars, conjuncted by Saturn in third house, forming a t-square, I think there is really "no other option" for him than to do something action oriented. So military or self-employment would be a good idea. Business could be okey too.

He has Uranus inconjunct Sun and this could be interpretated that he needs a lot of freedom in one way, so I guess a career with freedom and self-employment or self-regulating and so on, would be the a good alternative where he could succeed in the long run.

I guess teaching could be okey too, but I kind of wonder that does it give him enough freedom and enough action to fullfill his needs in the long run. But reflecting his chart, I guess he would really do well working with teenagers and kids and teaching would probably come naturally to him. But it could be also something else, concerning that his MC is ruled by Mars.