Care to guess Lady Gaga's ascendant?

AriScoPis87

@Blizzardx,

Also don't forget venus and neptune. Venus in the 1st house points to beauty in a person. Angelina Jolie has her venus in the first house so does Brad Pitt. When someone people express that they don't look pretty, it mostly means an aspect in their chart clashes against the two celebrities charts making them unappealing in the physical form, but maybe not for personality.

This is why I'm always fascinated by astrology, because of things as simple as that.

AriScoPis87

Lady Gaga is a LEO RISING FOR SURE

She has Leo qualities, but not of that in her basic natal chart. She must have a Midheaven or something other that points to leo, but not her rising sign.

Raquel, if you go back to page one and read through up to now, page 20, you'll see that everyone is starting to go with either an earth or water rising.

But also since she doesn't have her real time of birth posted, we can only guess.

Raquel

Ok... Thinking right.... I agree that maybe she as a Water Ascendant.... I thought about it...

She is always talking about of accepting yourselves, cultivating our egos, and be what we want to be, letting go all the insecurities... And she also said that sometimes she feels like a looser...
She's very emotional, and she is insecure.
And she is not spontaneous... Through her body language and the ways she talks in interviews... she is eloquent, but a little reserved... I think she has a retried comportment as a person...

And in the stage and through her music she gets wild, and eccentric maybe that's the way she doesn't feel so much like herself... and maybe with that she feels that she can overcome all the insecurities and problems with self worth that she always had, and maybe still has it...

With this... My guess goes to Scorpio...

(And this question should has a Poll...)

Last edited:

AriScoPis87

This was such a cool posting from someone who started a thread on this website about Pisces Ascendents. Made me think of Lady Gaga instantly:

1. People with Pisces Rising tend either to be very photogenic or not photogenic at all, with pictures (or video) rarely depicting the person well. (Although sometimes a person may be mostly one ... but then have the occasional really good shot, or really bad shot.) I found this interesting as I'm notoriously unphotogenic, and not because I'm especially unattractive. I just don't take pictures well. Once in a blue moon, there's an exception, but it's got to the point I HATE being in front of a camera.

2. People with Pisces Rising not infrequently have "dual" identities. This isn't necessarily "deceptive" (although it can be) or as extreme as "split" personalities. And yes, most people have multiple "hats" they wear during a day/week in which they fill different jobs (mother, daughter, sister, boss, student ... etc.) This is more. Writers under pseudonyms might be Pisces Rising (or Pisces Mercury). People who have a two quite different jobs. Actors, who play "other people" from who one is "for real." People who are one person in RL (real life) and another person online ... etc., etc. Pisces Rising are "two fish" people. Only those who are especially close to them (in anyone at all) will see both fish. Again, there may not be deliberate deception (although that's certainly possible), but there often is a certain "hidden" aspect of one fish to another, or at least of "veils" between.

As a Pisces Rising, I've found BOTH these to be very true. Wondered about other Pisces Rising people.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28283

AriScoPis87

So if anyone has seen the new Gaga video?

Well she has about 4-5 alter egos in this thing called "Yoü And I ".

She plays her crazy dressed self in the beginning, but then it switches back and forth between her all natural looking playing the piano, then her other alter ego, dressed as a chain smoking dirty looking tough guy rebel on top of the piano at the same time.

After that you see her in a**less dominatrix latex with holes suit and so do her back up dancers.

Flashes back to her in this crazy weird husk corn suit.

And to top it off she plays a Mermaid and gets married at the end of the video.

She also ended up making out with herself on camera with both the male alter ego and naturel alter ego at the piano.

Oh and if you get squeamish from sex scenes, don't watch this. No joke her as a mermaid having sex with the guy in the video in snipets, but then there is a slightly longer scene.

http://youtu.be/X9YMU0WeBwU

I'm telling you Mermaid points to Pisces (ie- fish and water elements). I can say that I actually love this video! It speaks volumes about what her multilayers are saying that a lot of the public can't see. Gaga hides a lot of meanings in her videos...

Last edited:

youandyou

Lady Gaga is becoming more and more like Madonna in Videos and photos. And i noticed in the slower songs, that the video don't fits to the song. The soft touch of the song and the "hard" videos are not synchronous (for example the videos: Alejandro, You and I). What do you think?

AriScoPis87

Lady Gaga is becoming more and more like Madonna in Videos and photos. And i noticed in the slower songs, that the video don't fits to the song. The soft touch of the song and the "hard" videos are not synchronous (for example the videos: Alejandro, You and I). What do you think?

Well Gaga is more of a "artsy" video person. Kind of like how abstract painters are: they don't make sense. Plus she has said in interview her videos always have more then one meaning, layered like "Judas". It had two meanings to the video.

But for "Yoü And I", she even says in the lyrics:

"There’s only three men that Imma serve my whole life
It’s my daddy and Nebraska and Jesus Christ"
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ladygaga/youandi.html

That's why I get confused when people don't see that and really look at the lyrics of her song.

AriScoPis87

I read that she's an Aries ascendant, Sun in Aries, Mars in Aries, Moon in Scorpio, but I don't know when she was born so I can't tell.

Well she isn't as aggressive as an Aries or a fire sign in general. I should know, I have an Aries Sun and recently found out my mother's a Sagittarius Rising, w/ a Capricorn Sun and Aquarius Moon. That's why I don't think of Gaga as any thing Capricorn, Aquarius, or Sagittarius for her rising sign.

theM

So if anyone has seen the new Gaga video?

Well she has about 4-5 alter egos in this thing called "Yoü And I ".

She plays her crazy dressed self in the beginning, but then it switches back and forth between her all natural looking playing the piano, then her other alter ego, dressed as a chain smoking dirty looking tough guy rebel on top of the piano at the same time.

After that you see her in a**less dominatrix latex with holes suit and so do her back up dancers.

Flashes back to her in this crazy weird husk corn suit.

And to top it off she plays a Mermaid and gets married at the end of the video.

She also ended up making out with herself on camera with both the male alter ego and naturel alter ego at the piano.

Oh and if you get squeamish from sex scenes, don't watch this. No joke her as a mermaid having sex with the guy in the video in snipets, but then there is a slightly longer scene.

http://youtu.be/X9YMU0WeBwU

I'm telling you Mermaid points to Pisces (ie- fish and water elements). I can say that I actually love this video! It speaks volumes about what her multilayers are saying that a lot of the public can't see. Gaga hides a lot of meanings in her videos...

I liked her previous videos like
Just Dance, Poker Face, Eh,Eh or LoveGame but the new ones
are always about torture and murder- horror in general.
Also her performances with blood and the meat costume. (I'm vegetarian)
Art should be beautiful.
I think you should not play with these serious issues.
Performance by performance and Video by Video I'm more disappointed.
In You and I her manly alter ego is funny but many other scenes are "not pleasant" if you know what I mean.
She has real talent,power and is a really nice girl but sadly I think that sometimes she does too much for fame.
Sorry to her and her fans but that's my impression.
At the beginning she did a great job, so she surely can do without provoking by all means.

To her Ascendant:
Maybe I thought too much about it but I'm still not sure about Cancer rising
because I don't know any Cancer rising who would do these raw and shocking things.
The possible Aries midheaven could be the reason.
It's really difficult to guess. :)

Last edited:
I would say that she's an Aquarius rising, I'd put money on it. Her appearance, the way she comes across as being humanitarian yet detached at the same time, her offbeat, quirky, avant garde appearance and dress sense, her face has an Aquarian look about it, especially her nose and her long, straight, blonde hair is a common look among Aquarian types. Definitely not Taurus.

SecretGarden

I would say that she's an Aquarius rising, I'd put money on it. Her appearance, the way she comes across as being humanitarian yet detached at the same time, her offbeat, quirky, avant garde appearance and dress sense, her face has an Aquarian look about it, especially her nose and her long, straight, blonde hair is a common look among Aquarian types. Definitely not Taurus.

Her natural hair color is dark brown - almost black, and was dyed blonde so that she wouldn't be mistaken for Amy Winehouse. I think she borrows a lot from her predecessor Madonna, who claims to be an Aquarius rising. Without Madonna, there'd be no Gaga - at least not the way Gaga is now. Madonna was the original, crazy phenomenon.

Eventually her birth time will come out... Hopefully she'll disclose it at some point.

theM

Her natural hair color is dark brown - almost black, and was dyed blonde so that she wouldn't be mistaken for Amy Winehouse. I think she borrows a lot from her predecessor Madonna, who claims to be an Aquarius rising. Without Madonna, there'd be no Gaga - at least not the way Gaga is now. Madonna was the original, crazy phenomenon.

Eventually her birth time will come out... Hopefully she'll disclose it at some point.

I think you're right.
But I personally trust the source that Madonna has Virgo rising.

I thought Cancer rising but she is many raw and masculien energies in her.
Maybe it's Sun and Venus in Aries but as time goes by I think if Fire is even more dominant in her.
It's difficult because we thought too much about it.
The first thought often is the best because it's the intuition.

savanna

I think you're right.
But I personally trust the source that Madonna has Virgo rising.

I thought Cancer rising but she is many raw and masculien energies in her.
Maybe it's Sun and Venus in Aries but as time goes by I think if Fire is even more dominant in her.
It's difficult because we thought too much about it.
The first thought often is the best because it's the intuition.

You trust them over Madonna herself?

Why would some lie about their ascendant? I don't get it.

If Gaga came out and said "my ascendant is ____", would no one believe her?

Rebel Uranian

Aquarius rising is really popular, so there would be a reason to lie about it. I think it makes perfect sense that Lady Gaga has a Pisces ascendant and Sun in Aries. She would have a Sun in the 2nd house, which would make her materialistically oriented, and her Pisces ascendant would say "go with the flow" while her Aries sun would want her to assert herself. She would assert herself in an artistic, Pisces way that would earn her the most money, and shocking people is always very profitable, especially with that Moon in Scorpio longing for the raw and dangerous. Aquarius the non-conformist would curiously be her 12th house. I'd say we have it pretty much spot-on now.

AriScoPis87

A lot people keep saying Aquarius, but she can't be. I know Aquarius people and she doesn't have Aquarius nature. My mother has an Aquarius Moon, Capricorn Sun, and Sagittarius Rising. My mother loves the way Gaga dresses though, but she doesn't like her music.

I also know someone who is a Taurus w/ an Aquarius Moon and she HATES Lady Gaga and Madonna. I know plenty of people with Earth in their chart that don't like Lady Gaga. Plenty of Water and Fire sign influenced people like her though. So thats why I scratch off Air and Earth from her Ascendent.