Care to guess Lady Gaga's ascendant?

Raquel

For me her Rising is AQUARIUS with no doubt and a lot of Pluto too.

She is also not afraid to show her emotions, so maybe a Leo or a Sagittarius rising too...

SecretGarden

For me her Rising is AQUARIUS with no doubt and a lot of Pluto too.

She is also not afraid to show her emotions, so maybe a Leo or a Sagittarius rising too...

I considered Aquarius, but I think as crazy as they get, they still want to appear attractive - at least the ones I know do. I feel like Aquarius is crazy in a different way - a spontaneous and unpredictable way, whereas Lady Gaga doesn't seem spontaneous, she plans out every outfit and her image is somewhat contrived. Lady Gaga also changes so much, and doesn't have that fixed quality to her.

Tora

When I saw this picture I knew this was Gaga's sister. They look alike but sister looks scorpion to me.

Attachments

• gaga.jpg
    gaga.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 27

SecretGarden

When I saw this picture I knew this was Gaga's sister. They look alike but sister looks scorpion to me.

Natali Germanotta is a Pisces born March 10, 1992. Here is her chart with a 12:00pm birthtime. Hopefully the chart will not expire.

2455723204615.gif

Attachments

• NG2455723118794.gif
    NG2455723118794.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 20

AriScoPis87

@SecretGarden,

That picture of your friend looks photoshopped and not real.

I actually spent 2 hrs doing it, getting sticky, clothes stained from fake blood, and more. I like realism, that's my Scorpio Moon. I can't stand fake.

My Pisces Rising makes me enjoy doing stuff like that for hours. I wore it two night sin a row: October 30th and October 31st. If I could I would have worn it for a 3rd day in a row! I love looking spooky and dressing up to scare the **** out of people!

The best part about the costume was that I scared people! I had some people who asked if they could touch the cuts and they all freaked when they got the fake blood on their hands!

I mean if we go back to Gaga, she did for the one MTV award show, had fake blood put upon her and she did it to express her darker side and intense side.

AriScoPis87

They not only look alike, but I've read that moon signs and other sun signs run in families. And it's living proof in my own lol my grandmother was a Gemini w/ a Scorpio Moon.

We have plenty of Air and Water in my dad's side of the family.

And Gaga has never felt Gemini or Sagittarius to me. I've been around Gemini or Sagittarius people all my life and she doesn't fit the bill. I've actually know someone who has a Sagittarius rising and the guy is literally almost 6'5"! He is also slow in how he talks and is extremely blunt once you get to know him. He is also a Pisces w/ a Libra Moon.

I do know a Pisces w/ a Gemini sun, just like Gaga's sister.

Gemini doesn't make a person dress really out there. That's a Leo thing actually. I've met plenty of people with Leo and they are always about grabbing attention, even with earth or water in their charts.

Jennifer Lopez: Leo w/ a Scorpio Moon. She just does it more attention grabbing in her music videos or her dresses at award shows. But she stays secretive with everything else as best she can.

I can feel it in my gut that Gaga is a Water rising sign. It's as familiar as I breathe that I can tell it's right there.

I've worn some crazy stuff before, even in my own hair! I always have these crazy color clip in extension hair pieces from Hot Topic. I've got some black with lime green streaks, some dark purple with neon blue in the middle, and some bright red ones.

I can say having a strong Pisces influence, I always feel like a walking contradiction. I look nice and normal, but inside I'm dark and twisted, yet super aware of everything. I blame my Scorpio influence for that. But I'm super quiet too, yet get me on the right topic and I will not shut up and blow people out of the water with the correct source of information to put people in their place.

And what gives it away is her newest album too. I listen to some songs and i just can FEEL the water influence oozing out of her song "Hair" and "Marry the Night".

I mean it's been said that all water signs are nocturnal lovers, they do better at night and do not enjoy waking up early. Gaga as a teen and young adult LIVED for the NYC night life! She would do anything to be out there! I mean she also recently admitted to taking a late night bicycle ride out into the streets of NYC without telling anyone.

That is something I would and sort fo have done, just more so snuck out of my own house and walked my street late at night. I didn't care, just had to get out and feel everything!

AriScoPis87

Yeah, this choice is definitely important when we look into her ascendant. She chooses to portray herself this way and doesn't care to be known as a feminine, sexy popstar like Britney Spears or Katy Perry, who portray themselves as being that way with their makeup/dress.
And that's the thing... that's why I can't get on board with Gemini or Sagittarius rising. They are signs that put on a show of their sexuality for men to come to them and be admired. Gaga doesn't care for it that much. She knows she is strong and sexy, but it's up for the men to decided that if she is sexy or scary or even both. Most guys I know don't find her beautiful or even sexy. They find her scary, disturbing, even down right ugly.

I do however know a few that don't; those guys have Pisces Suns.

Also, if we are taking looks into account, Lady Gaga has the tendency to put on weight very quickly and easily. She has to starve and exercise to stay thin.
- Gaga has the known look of a Pisces Rising because of her fluctuant weight. I can say that the fat on my body does not stick to me, but it does come off easily and easily put on. I can also say she works herself to the point of being thin because she doesn't take actually vacation time.

A good example of a Scorpio Rising that works hard but is beautiful is Gwen Stefani. She is a Libra, Cancer Moon, Scorpio Rising. She dressed crazy and yet everyone thought she was pretty. It's that water rising thing.

AriScoPis87

Okay if she was a Gemini rising, than this is how she would be because of ehr Mercury in Pisces:

Gemini Rising and Mercury in Pisces
Your ruling planet Mercury is in the fluid and imaginative sign of Pisces. Your mind is attuned to the mystical, mysterious, intangible side of life. You communicate through art, image, poetry, nuance, or subtle touch. You do not think in rigid, either-or categories and can accept ambiguity and contradictions, and layers of meaning, which can lead to a complex, multidimensional understanding or simply indecision and confusion. You see and know more than you can say. Gaining confidence in your own perceptions and ideas is a key for you to realizing the creativity you can bring forth. You are a sensitive listener and communicator as well.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/gemini_ascendantrisingsign.html

Michelle Pfeiffer (Mercury in Aries) and Christina Applegate (Mercury in Sagittarius) both have Gemini risings.

- Famous Pisces Rising People -
Mary Tyler Moore <--- Mary not only changed the way women could be on tv but, she was with the infamous Betty White!
Gwyneth Paltrow <--- http://youtu.be/dbZcYy6AAGg (GLEE - "Umbrella/Singin' In the Rain")
Dorothy Hamill <--- remember that unattractive short haircut she had? lol
Whitney Houston <--- lol we all know her history with stardom and hitting rock bottom!
Laura Dern <--- Jurassic Park!
Carol Burnett<--- know for her physical humor.
George Clooney <--- He is still referenced as the sex icon lol
Robert Redford <--- The guy is a legend in so many ways, that it's not funny!
Jason Alexander <--- who can't forget George of "Seinfeld".
Vincent Price <--- Next to Alfred Hitchcock, Price was well know for horror/thriller back in the day.
Alexander Graham Bell <--- invented the telephone.
Richard Pryor <---- hands down one of the most famous comedians to date! Broke the mold and set a standard.
John Wayne <--- the man who is known as the KING of western movies!
John Holmes<--- famous for po*n, having the biggest d**k in the business, and sleeping with over 1,000 women.
Antonio Banderas <--- all women swoon for him, but this guy has a funny bone as well!

Last edited:

SecretGarden

@SecretGarden,

That picture of your friend looks photoshopped and not real.

I actually spent 2 hrs doing it, getting sticky, clothes stained from fake blood, and more. I like realism, that's my Scorpio Moon. I can't stand fake.

My Pisces Rising makes me enjoy doing stuff like that for hours. I wore it two night sin a row: October 30th and October 31st. If I could I would have worn it for a 3rd day in a row! I love looking spooky and dressing up to scare the **** out of people!

The best part about the costume was that I scared people! I had some people who asked if they could touch the cuts and they all freaked when they got the fake blood on their hands!

I mean if we go back to Gaga, she did for the one MTV award show, had fake blood put upon her and she did it to express her darker side and intense side.

AriScoPis87
, i put a fake wig on her because I don't know if she would want her picture on the internet. it is not fake, her clothes were also bloodstained. She has no Scorpio or water except Pluto. see attachment.

Last edited:

SecretGarden

And that's the thing... that's why I can't get on board with Gemini or Sagittarius rising. They are signs that put on a show of their sexuality for men to come to them and be admired. Gaga doesn't care for it that much. She knows she is strong and sexy, but it's up for the men to decided that if she is sexy or scary or even both. Most guys I know don't find her beautiful or even sexy. They find her scary, disturbing, even down right ugly.

I do however know a few that don't; those guys have Pisces Suns.

- Gaga has the known look of a Pisces Rising because of her fluctuant weight. I can say that the fat on my body does not stick to me, but it does come off easily and easily put on. I can also say she works herself to the point of being thin because she doesn't take actually vacation time.

A good example of a Scorpio Rising that works hard but is beautiful is Gwen Stefani. She is a Libra, Cancer Moon, Scorpio Rising. She dressed crazy and yet everyone thought she was pretty. It's that water rising thing.

She allows her sexuality and attractiveness to be in the eyes of the beholder. But Lady Gaga is extremely insecure, and I don't thinks she thinks that she is actually sexy, interesting maybe. She didn't think she was pretty enough to be a singer. She wanted a nose job and almost got one until a friend helped convince her not to get one. She has an ongoing battle with depression and can't seem to lose the loser boyfriend. A lot of her confidence is just a mask for her insecurity, that's why her fans mean everything to her.

She loves androgyny so this makes her very interesting because not many people want to play with that idea - they'd rather be seen as typically beautiful. Another person who plays with that is La Roux (Eleanor Jackson) who is a Pisces, born March 8, 1988. So it is possible that they share the same mutable Pisces quality that enables them to embrace androgyny.

I think Gwen Stefani's beauty being recognized despite her interesting dress choice can be mostly attributed to her Libra sun.

Tora

@SecretGarden
Thanks for the chart. Pisces but she could still be scopio asc.

@AriScoPis87
I was thinking Gaga might be Sagi rising because of her horsey face but recently I have changed my mind to Cancer rising.
She's a real foody, she loves food! Ok that just one thing but I do see Water in her too because of sensitivity to people's feeling hence she felt she was a monster.

And someone like Kylie Minogue (Cancer), the way they dress is different but Kylie can be flamboyant/very showy in her public image (dressing) too.

SecretGarden

Lady Gaga said this:

"People think I'm really confident, but actually I'm quite shy and insecure. I never want to talk to anyone at the big celebrity functions because I don't know anyone and I'm shy and get awkward."

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...iews/29570838_1_meat-dress-lady-gaga-pop-star

About sex:

"I have weird superstitions about sex. If you're not having sex with someone who really loves you they can f*** up your energy.” She continues: "I think sometimes if you are promiscuous and are just sleeping around that people can take things from you. I think it's always important to be making love."

She also wrote "Dance in the Dark" about her fear of having sex with the lights on. She can only have sex with the lights off, she says, because she is insecure.

I remember one of the first posts I wrote on here said that I initially thought she was a Pisces SUN when I didn't know when her birthday was or even how old she was. Then I looked her up and saw that she was an Aries, but for some reason I kept thinking she was a Pisces sun and I kept forgetting she was an Aries. Then I saw Moon in Scorpio and thought, okay she must be a Pisces rising. After overanalyzing it, I changed my mind over and over, but now I think I'm back to Pisces rising. Everything just makes sense with Pisces rising. The eccentricity, especially if it's conjunct Mercury, bringing out that strange debilitated communication in an artistic way... The fact that she cries on stage while singing her songs and is so emotional, her mutable energy, her big dreamy eyes, her expressiveness, the fact that she is so removed from reality, the drug use (Scorpio Moon possibly trine a Pisces Ascendant conjunct Mercury and loosely conjunct Jupiter)...

The only thing I'm unsure about with Pisces rising is that fact that she doesn't socialize with her fellow artists and actually prefers not to. She is also quite rigid about collaborations with other artists. Pisces risings are usually slightly more open and quite sweet/friendly. She is also a perfectionist.

Yep. Pisces or Virgo. I think it's one of the two. The only other one that kind of makes sense to me (that isn't mutable) is Cancer.

Last edited:

AriScoPis87

Lady Gaga, Rob Fusari, Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, a Strong Independent Woman

With Moon conjunct Pluto in the sign of Scorpio it should come as no surprise that one of Lady Gaga’s charitable works involves the risk of HIV/AIDS to young women and has been proactive in raising awareness of this dread disease. Along with Cyndi Lauper she teamed up with MACAIDS Fund’s VIVA Glam campaign. All proceeds from the purchase of a VIVA Glam lip gloss or lipstick go directly to the fund to aid those infected with the disease. Gaga made a statement: “We want women to feel strong and feel strong enough that they can remember to protect themselves. To have this lipstick as a reminder in your purse, that when your man is laying naked in bed, you go into the bathroom, you put your lipstick on, and you bring a condom out with you...There are no exceptions.” I love her for this statement especially the “no exceptions”. Her song “Bad Romance” contains the lyric, “I want your love and I want your revenge.” You can’t get more Scorpionic than that. What prompted my look at Lady Gaga’s horoscope was the news that her former boyfriend/producer/business partner, Rob Fusari is suing her for $35 million. He claims he was instrumental in helping her develop her style and in selecting her name.

After looking at Lady Gaga’s horoscope, I say, that Rob Fusari does not know who he is dealing with. Lady Gaga was born Stefani Germanotta under the sign of Aries which gives her a competitive edge because Aries always wants to be first, to lead the way and be a pioneer. ( Venus here says that is what she “wants” as well) Her Moon as stated previously is in Scorpio exactly conjunct Pluto and within 5 degrees of her Midheaven, the highest, most visible point in a horoscope. This point indicates a person’s stature and standing in society. Moon rules the public and Pluto rules great masses of people; on her Midheaven brings powerful forces to bear upon her career. She’s quite talented musically as indicated by her Mars/Neptune conjunction in Capricorn in her 12th house. Neptune is at home in the 12th house. Mars functions well and operates in top form while in Capricorn. Neptune, the 12th house, plus her Mercury and Jupiter in the 2nd house guarantee great musical ability. Capricorn on the Ascendant gives her the discipline and organization required in composing and performing music. One “constructs” a song and while music needs the dreamy inspiration of Pisces/Neptune it also needs the practicality that Capricorn and Mars in Capricorn can bring. She is a strong, independent woman. I don’t have birth data for Rob Fusari but I will venture a guess that before this law suit is over, he won’t know what hit him.

http://aquarianrants.blogspot.com/2010/03/lady-gaga-rob-fusari-moon-conjunct.html

SecretGarden

Re: Lady Gaga, Rob Fusari, Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, a Strong Independent Woman

So this person is claiming she is Capricorn Ascendant? interesting...

Moon conjunct Pluto would explain the sexuality Lady Gaga exudes. It causes a person to be extremely emotional, compulsive and crave intensity, and it is a very sexual placement. I have this position - Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, and although I'm not an Aries (I do have substantial Aries in my chart though), I somehow completely understand Lady Gaga's over the top sexuality. I definitely think her Moon is conjunct Pluto. But I don't think she's a Capricorn rising. Moon would be conjunct Pluto all the way until a late Virgo Ascendant. So if her rising sign was Libra or Scorpio, Moon wouldn't be conjunct Pluto. If she had a late Sagittarius rising (12:50 - 1:00am), Moon would be exactly conjunct Pluto with an orb of 0 degrees in the 10th house. Hmmm...

But even if she had a Gemini, Virgo, or Pisces rising, Moon and Pluto would still be within an orb of 10 degrees, and therefore conjunct.

2455727617145.gif

redmouse27

Capricorn natal asc is my guess (around 2 AM). This puts Mars/Neptune in her 12th house (how she operates is a mystery-- she really seems to come out of nowhere). Uranus in the 11th, Pluto conjunct Moon right on her MC. Sun conjunct IC in the 2nd (tell me she's not good at remembering the bottom line-- girl pulls in bank!).

And a descendant in Cancer (her signature is calling herself "Mother Monster" and relating to her fans as if they were her children.) If you look at pics of her when she was younger, pre-fame, she is a rather shy looking brunette with a large nose who dressed far more conservatively.

Furthermore it means her progressed Asc would probably be in Aquarius by now; I would bet that happened around the time she came to worldwide notice.

AriScoPis87

Either way, her ascendant is a strong selling point for her latest music video "Edge of Glory". She had bondage leather looking gear on and some crazy 80's hair, make-up, and video style too. Kind of also looks like she is multilayering her metaphors, again lol

The Edge Of Glory: http://vevo.ly/mLwW8r

*Also it's the same soundstage they use in California for "How I Met Your Mother".*

Last edited:

DeLaSoul

I'm surprised to see that most people are sleeping on her hits. Idk, first two singles are kind of a bore radio wise:sleeping:

But Heavy Metal Lover is coming, I'm sure she will rule the airwaves when that bomb drops. Best song on the album imo.

SecretGarden

Luc Carl's (Lady Gaga's long time boyfriend) birthchart with a 12pm birthtime. I wonder what his ascendant is.

He shares a fire sun, Capricorn Mars and a Scorpio moon with Lady Gaga. This may explain why it took her so long to move on from him (if she even has). Apparently she hasn't been in love since she met him, which was probably about 6 years ago. She made several comments about how fame is more important than love and how "an ex boyfriend" told her that she might never ever become famous, but she continued to date Luc even after this.

Ahhh after narrowing it down, I think I'm back to seriously considering Cancer as her ascendant. She's really shy, dislikes socializing at events because she feels awkward and insecure, does the whole "mother monster" thing, has a weight problem and hates starving but has to to stay thin, absolutely adores and idolizes her mother, is very much a family person, is nostalgic and clings to her past (Luc Carl), wavers between extreme confidence and extreme insecurity, cries on stage, is very imaginative, has said she thinks she would make a very good mother (and is the godmother of Elton John's child)... if I think of more I'll add to this.

Cancer ascendant can easily be confused with both Pisces and Scorpio (which are less often confused with each other). Angelina Jolie is a Cancer Ascendant who gives of deceptively strong Scorpio vibes.

Luc Carl:

attachment.php

edited: i posted the chart but it wasn't showing up.

2455731385969.gif

Attachments

• astro_2gw_14_luc_carl.1528.22880.jpg
    astro_2gw_14_luc_carl.1528.22880.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

theM

Re: Lady Gaga, Rob Fusari, Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, a Strong Independent Woman

It's strange cause just today I remembered how I considered her to be Pisces or Capricorn rising two years ago and today I thought thay maybe Capricorn rising is right.
All the people say how ambitious,driven and hard-working she is.

I tell you that cause I think it's interestng that she could have the Midheaven in Scorpio with Moon/Pluto near it.
That could indicate her reputation/legacy to be Mother (Moon) Monster (Scorpio/Pluto).

Maybe It's right.It would be funny.:biggrin: