Care to guess Lady Gaga's ascendant?

anny

Hey again,

the truth is that she seems very much like a Gemini for me. :joyful:

BUT also Pisces rising would have her Mercury on the AC -so here we would have again this Geminian influence to her personality. :unsure:

So I have to offer two birth times: whether Gemini AC: 9.50am
or Pisces AC:4.50am...

Actually I like the Pisces idea a lot...:unsure:
I am again thinking on this documentary that somebody attached before.. about her... and she is leaving very talk-active impression from herself, but this could also mean that she has Mercury on the AC. Although also 1st house Sun would fit her.. because she seemed very ambitious.. ready to fight in the world... she remembered little bit myself... I have also Sun in (Leo) the 1st house and I do believe that I am the best... hihiii...She seemed to be a survivor. Very very goal-oriented.

So one of these two AC she has to be!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Or Gemini AC:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attachments

• Lady gaga - PI AC.jpg
    Lady gaga - PI AC.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

SniperBomber328

I'd go with Pisces Rising, since she is weird in her "Public Cinema" or alter ego sort of way. Which the uniqueness in public probably stems from Uranus being in the 10th House. Although I don't really look at Uranus that much anymore, so mabye it's just a Pisces illusion she is always potraying.

Don't think she could be a Sun rising, since Mercury is closer to her Ac if she is a Pisces ASC.
I am a Sun rising, since it's tightly conjuncts my Ac at a 2 degree orb. Don't think Gaga is anything like me!

Last edited:

Rushwing

This is an awesome level of investigation you have done here anny! Care to share your chart so I can analyze you? >_<

Its really great to see that kind of commitment on this forum and the level of openness in sharing your methods is exactly what we self-taught astrologers need!

AriScoPis87

Interesting analysis of Marilyn. . .good job! Although its not that she got involved with JFK that got her in trouble, its that she got involved with the mafioso and actual genuine mafia. If you are interested in reading more about Marilyn I would suggest this article. A friend in the industry tells me she was always involved with real criminals and that she was desperate from attention even from bad characters which perfectly proves how her neptune "blinded" her! Good job!

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/26/bombshell-tapes-reveal-new-marilyn-monroe-mystery/

lol thanks! I forgotten about that whole "secret" back story of her life. I swear the Gemini transit in the air recently has been making me think too fast, which made me forget a few things here and there...

AriScoPis87

@Rushwing,

Very interesting in how you broke it down... Ironically minus the mercury, venus, and mars, I would have a very identical chart to Ms. Gaga. In my tag line for my posting, I've got it listed of what the basics are to be found strongly in my chart.

I can say that in being a Pisces rising myself, I can fully relate to her. When she described how she came up for the lyrics of her new song "Marry the Night", it felt right at home with how I write myself. If I "feel" it at that moment I write it down or say it out loud for myself to hear.

She said when the chorus came on, she turned around and sang the lyrics that came to her, which became the exact words used for that song!

HoldOrFold

I'm sticking to GEMINI!

Ok here we go, I shall explain yet some more reasons:

Who looks like Lady Gaga?
Katie White, lead singer of the TingTings does. If you type in "Lady Gaga Katie White" in Google, the first result is "Lady Gaga looks like Katie White".

Katie White:

orig-12225631.jpg

In Katie White's chart the ascendant is not known but we can still see her Moon is in Scorpio like Gaga's. Her Sun is in Pisces. She's got 2 planets in Aries, 3 in Saggitarius.

So we basically find this Pisces/Scorpio/Saggitarius/Aries woman looks a lot like Lady Gaga. This shouldn't be much of a surprise, because we already know these signs are predominant in Gaga's chart, right?

Right. But what more can we deduce from this? Let's have a look...

The heaviest aspect in Katie Whites chart is the tight square with both Jupiter/Uranus in Sagittarius to her Pisces Sun. Therefore I would suggest that Pisces and Saggitarius are emphasized in Katie White's looks, because these two huge planets (Jupiter/Uranus) are forming a tight square to her SUN sign. The Sun sign being so important in looks.

So again, apart from her Scorpio moon, Katie White's appearance is heavily influenced by Pisces/Sagittarius.

Now let's ask the question: Why does Lady Gaga look like someone with Pisces/Sagittarius emphasized?

Is it possible that Lady Gaga also has an important planet in Pisces receiving a square from Uranus in Sagittarius (just like Katie White)?

YES SHE DOES!

Lady Gaga's Mercury in Pisces forms the same square to Uranus in Sagittarius as Katie White's Sun in Pisces does.

But Mercury usually doesn't modify the looks that much does it? Not as much as the Sun anyway... UNLESS IT'S YOUR RULING PLANET!!!

Therefore I firmly stick to Lady Gaga being a Gemini or Virgo rising emphasizing her PISCES MERCURY! Often people look a lot like the sign their ruling planet is in. I see this time and time again.

At this stage I would sway to Gaga being a Gemini rising just because that would make up for the lost air that I see so damned much in her. And note that Katie White has her Mercury in an air sign. So the probabilities of all the possibilities for me says Gemini rising.

I don't even think she's a Pisces rising, but Pisces rising makes about a billion times more sense than Scorpio rising(?!?!) If Lady Gaga is a Scorpio rising I'd eat my own right hand.

Here's one good reason I don't think Lady Gag-gag is a Scorpio rising: She's got her Mars in Capricorn.

Who's a female celebrity with Scorpio rising with her ruling planet Mars exalted in Capricorn?

Answer:
Megan-Fox.jpg

That's right! The positively foxy Megan Fox ^
She's an exalted Scorpio rising. She's hot, she's sexually powerful in a feminine way. Her exalted ruling planet in Capricorn gives her a doll-face, kind of like Capricorn agreeing to the constraints and rules of physical beauty.

Now compare her to:

122803766_LadyGaga_horns_answer_102_xlarge.jpeg

Simply no...

^This not an embodiment of a Scorpio rising with an exalted Mars in Capricorn. It's clearly a Pisces illusion afflicted with Uranus. She has a love of androgyny and transvestites, breaking the sexual rules.This is not a ruling Mars in Capricorn. What it is, is a bizarre over the top Uranus (over the top in Sagittarius) filtered through a swampy debilitated Mercury in Pisces. Of course you're going to get some weird, twisted, over the top stuff like Gaga when you put this all together. Her Gemini rising of course loves giving various different images of this underlying festering influence.

Last edited:

HoldOrFold

tumblr_lflbxaGrz21qz9t7yo1_500.png

But saying that, I'll post my own counter-argument to Gemini rising and say that the above picture of a young Gaggles looks very Virgo to me.

I've known many female Virgos who have this look. Kind of a shrewd bookwormy look I can't put my finger on, but am so goddamn familiar with. Especially in the shnozzle region, "All the better to sniff books with my dear".. not to be confused with a Scorpio nose which tends to be a lot more hook like, flat to the face and prominent in males.
The female Virgoian nasal portrusion tends to highlight a rodent, ferret like countenance in their face (which sometimes is very cute in a mousey way... sometimes not). And you have to love the amazing universal synchronicity astrology gives you. Scorpio's hook nose resembles the eagles beak (Eagle 2nd symbol for Scorpio), many Aries have their symbol stamped on the shape of their eyebrows... the Virgo rodent like face I'm talking about, well it's a lot like a Shrew. And a keyword for Virgo is "Shrewd".

A Shrew

5768496173_139c0264eb.jpg

Infact I originally thought she was a Virgo rising several pages back.

Either way... Virgo or Gemini Rising her ruling planet is still that Uranus afflicted Mercury in Pisces so everything in the previous post still stands.

Last edited:

AriScoPis87

@ HoldOrFold,

I have a Pisces Ascendent and I can tell you I would do some of that exact crazy stuff as Gaga for f/x make-up. I even did so for halloween one year. I wore a straight jacket shirt, tight ripped up jeans, and a pair of boots. I made myself look crazy and sexy at the same time. Spent about an hour just getting the blood right to ooze out of the special f/x wounds.

13735_1141471261710_1375290014_30348573_1326078_n.jpg

SecretGarden

@ HoldOrFold,

I have a Pisces Ascendent and I can tell you I would do some of that exact crazy stuff as Gaga for f/x make-up. I even did so for halloween one year. I wore a straight jacket shirt, tight ripped up jeans, and a pair of boots. I made myself look crazy and sexy at the same time. Spent about an hour just getting the blood right to ooze out of the special f/x wounds.

Awesome! I have a friend who is a Sagittarius rising who did this exact thing for halloween also:

And my friend has NO Scorpio in her chart except Pluto.

And I agree with what you said about that girl looking like Lady Gaga - I don't think they look much alike either. I think Lady Gaga looks more like Amy Winehouse than Katie.

I'm still stuck on her rising sign. Sometimes I'm convinced it's Sagittarius, other times I feel like it's Pisces or Virgo. And sometimes I think Gemini. She needs to just come out with her birth time already!

Last edited:

SecretGarden

On second thought, there is some resemblance between LG and Katie White. They look like they could be cousins or something. But I wouldn't get the two of them mixed up like some people do when looking at photos of Katy Perry and Zooey Deschannel.

I think Lady Gaga might be considered "cute" if she didn't cross so many lines with the way she dresses and acts. There are some photos where she actually looks kind of cute.

lady-gaga-quer.jpg

If she dressed/did her hair and makeup like this all the time, people would consider her to be cute. But because she chooses to portray herself in a more extreme less feminine way, people find her ugly or unattractive. I guess that would factor into her rising sign somehow, but it can go into so many directions that it's hard to know for sure.

Last edited:

HoldOrFold

@ HoldOrFold,

Loverly, the straightjacket definitely suites you... :biggrin:

Yeah Gargar definitely some Pisces thing going on, no doubt about that. If Gaga's got Gemini rising then she has a strong Pisces influence. Annie's made some good points for Gemini, also I've known a few Gemini's who look Gaga-esque. I'm championing Gemini is mainly because of her Pisces Mercury.

HoldOrFold

On second thought, there is some resemblance between LG and Katie White. They look like they could be cousins or something. But I wouldn't get the two of them mixed up like some people do when looking at photos of Katy Perry and Zooey Deschannel.

True, or Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley etc.

I'm hard pressed to find someone who looks exactly like Lady Gaga but before I posted, I asked 5 people if they thought Katie White looked like Lady Gaga and I got all yeses. There's some moments when they look very similar.

If you think Gaga looks like Amy Whinehouse (I can sort of see it, but it's a very subtle essence), then that also lends support to the Virgo rising theory which still means the ruling planet is Mercury in Pisces.

AriScoPis87

Awesome! I have a friend who is a Sagittarius rising who did this exact thing for halloween also:

attachment.php

And my friend has NO Scorpio in her chart except Pluto.
Can't see the picture on the page. It comes up as a broken square instead.

Anyway, I've got my Moon, Pluto, Pallas, Hekate all in Scorpio, 8th House.

I wonder if anyone has done asteroids of the Muse's yet to see if maybe there is a connection to her artist talents. This could point to a Gemini or Sagittrian influence in her chart.

I'm still stuck on her rising sign. Sometimes I'm convinced it's Sagittarius, other times I feel like it's Pisces or Virgo. And sometimes I think Gemini. She needs to just come out with her birth time already!

Those are all Mutable signs lol and being she is so secretive is because: 1) she wants privacy and doesn't feel the need to divulge such personal information and 2) It's Gaga, she likes to this kind of stuff. If she does in fact have a Pisces Rising, I bet you she will elude to it in her music more than anything. Almost all water influenced charts have this... I know I do with my music choices and what I write about... even my clothing shows this.

AriScoPis87

If she dressed/did her hair and makeup like this all the time, people would consider her to be cute. But because she chooses to portray herself in a more extreme less feminine way, people find her ugly or unattractive. I guess that would factor into her rising sign somehow, but it can go into so many directions that it's hard to know for sure.

Yeah but Gaga has even said she does it on purpose to look either disturbing or sexy... she wants to give that look so that the men don't know how to feel about her. It's ambiguity and vagueness that she brings to the table.

*FYI: I'm not a fan of her look when she first started out. I actually started liking her style after she started changing with her album "Fame Monster"... it was way more up my alley :)*

SecretGarden

Can't see the picture on the page. It comes up as a broken square instead.

Anyway, I've got my Moon, Pluto, Pallas, Hekate all in Scorpio, 8th House.

I wonder if anyone has done asteroids of the Muse's yet to see if maybe there is a connection to her artist talents. This could point to a Gemini or Sagittrian influence in her chart.

Those are all Mutable signs lol and being she is so secretive is because: 1) she wants privacy and doesn't feel the need to divulge such personal information and 2) It's Gaga, she likes to this kind of stuff. If she does in fact have a Pisces Rising, I bet you she will elude to it in her music more than anything. Almost all water influenced charts have this... I know I do with my music choices and what I write about... even my clothing shows this.

I attached the picture in this post :)

Exactly, I have always felt like she is a mutable sign rising. She so easily changes from one image to the next yet somehow it's all so cohesive. Sometimes she's really secretive and other times she talks about personal things. She has denounced love and vehemently claimed that her career is the love of her life, yet she still hasn't been able to completely shake off the boyfriend she had from before she was famous. Recently, there was some rumor that they have split for good, but I doubt it! Sometimes she talks about how celibacy is fine and it's the way to go, yet her music portrays the opposite opinion in many songs and she talks about how she wanted to "have sex with as many rockstars as possible" (i read it in a magazine, I think it was Cosmopolitan). Sometimes she is crazy and out there and other times she is shockingly normal (her performance of Born This Way at the Grammy's was pretty normal and didn't involve too many theatrics). She is practically a walking contradiction and she manages to pull it off pretty well.

Honestly the Virgo Ascendant in opposition to the Mercury in Pisces would explain a lot. But the Sagittarius/Gemini ascendant squaring Mercury would also work and the Pisces ascendant conjunct mercury would bring out more of the Piscean quality in her, which could make sense too.

Last edited:

SecretGarden

Yeah but Gaga has even said she does it on purpose to look either disturbing or sexy... she wants to give that look so that the men don't know how to feel about her. It's ambiguity and vagueness that she brings to the table.

*FYI: I'm not a fan of her look when she first started out. I actually started liking her style after she started changing with her album "Fame Monster"... it was way more up my alley :)*

Yeah, this choice is definitely important when we look into her ascendant. She chooses to portray herself this way and doesn't care to be known as a feminine, sexy popstar like Britney Spears or Katy Perry, who portray themselves as being that way with their makeup/dress.

Also, if we are taking looks into account, Lady Gaga has the tendency to put on weight very quickly and easily. She has to starve and exercise to stay thin.