Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

RosieOne

Patient? Hmmm, perhaps. This is not a fast transit of Pluto over your Uranus/Neptune etc. conjunction - with Neptune now in Pisces!

Still, we approach the halfway point of the great Uranus/Pluto Square! November 1, 2013. Transits hit hard as they first come into orb. Then we go back and forth with each RX with the lesson being rubbed in. At this next exact Square, number 4 out of 7, this Fall, we will have gotten through the worst of it, as long as we are learning the lessons. Which we are, because we are studying astrology and can thus read the times and signs.

My second Saturn Return (in Scorpio, of course) is a-happening and you-all are the most interesting astrological group, under MAJOR direct impact of these times. I'm very happy for the opportunity to teach astrology to you-all, best of my ability. When you go through your Second Saturn Return offer your services, whatever might be useful, to youth free of charge. When you go through your First Saturn Return, you will understand how important Saturn Returns are for we mere humans.

Which is to say that I am not so much patient, as grateful.

Last edited:

RosieOne

The Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge is from Capricorn to Aquarius, from Saturn (ruler of both Craaapycorns and Aquariums) to Uranus (discovered in 1781). Chiron (discovered in 1977) is the Rainbow Bridge and the Rainbow Bridge Master.

Those of us who are Chiron's Knights this life (Chiron on the angles, Chrion Bucket Handle, Chiron in Cancer opposite Uranus/Neptune in Capricorn like you-all born around 1989, Chiron apex of YOD, part of a Cross or T Square...), those of us who are Chrionic show the way across the Rainbow Bridge!

Many of us here are Chiron's Knights because Chiron is the Master Astrologer and we will all tend to learn astrology. I need to mention, however, that some Chironic folk don't learn astrology specifically, but they are in synch. with seasons and the moon and the tides and nature.

And if you are NOT Chironic, that isn't better or worse than being Chironic, just means you incaranted in with different assignment(s).

Your Rainbow Bridge - from your Saturn to your Uranus via your Chiron.

Worldly success is Capricorn/Saturn/Midheaven stuff. If you do your Saturn work day by day, little step by little step, like a Mountain Goat, you will reach the top someday, and each step will be it's own success to celebrate.

Saturn is about over-coming fears. Do not fear Saturn, that is not going to work out. That is a Saturnian giggle, at your expense.

Remember that Jupiter and Saturn are a team. They are your Life Coaches. Jupiter says, "You are Olympic material!" Saturn says, "We will start training you for the Olympic try-outs, 8am tomorrow! Don't be late."

For old people, Jupiter transits are challenging and sometimes scary and Saturn transits feel good.

The Rainbow Bridge begins where Saturn ends. At the top of the Capricorn Mountain (or at any step along the WAY) we may stop and ask, "Is this all there is?"

In the anciient world Saturn was as far as they could see.

But beyond Saturn is Uranus (Neptune and Pluto) and Chiron is here to GUIDE us from Saturn to Uranus - that is, into the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Saturn/Uranus.

The Rainbow Bridge: http://www.mermaid-uk.net/Esotericrainbowbridge.htm

Why Chiron: http://www.aplaceinspace.net/Pages/JMWhyChiron.html

Last edited:

oriel

I have that chiron in cancer opposite uranus,saturn in sag and opposite neptune in cap,but chiron also it trines my pluto and moon,.:pinched: can you give me an insight abt that rosie?
moon is abt emotions right?our subconscious?

Last edited:

RosieOne

Post your scope so I can look. My head doesn't compute in linear, or in cookbook ways. Right off I don't know if you have Moon/Pluto conjunction Trine Chiron, or a Grand Water Trine? Don't tell me, because I want to see the whole picture.

oriel

here ya go rosie :)

*edit* I realized I posted a wrong chart lol sorry I thought I uploaded the right chart that I saved in my documents.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_elish.7752(1)1.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_elish.7752(1)1.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

VirGem89

I just love the articles/information you share! Thanks.

Ever since you informed me of my missing leg in my transit, that being Pisces in 4th house, I realized more ways my subconscious was telling me that. You had mentioned that one way of incorporating Pisces into my home life, was by researching an ancestor. I want to say it was last July, I had a dream that my grandma who passed (who was ironically a Pisces), had me start searching in this chest to find her birth certificate, where I argued with her about the fact her birthday on it was incorrect. At the time, I really had no idea what her actual birthday was in real life. When I woke up, the dream stuck out to me in a big way, remembering the exact details. I called my dad, asking him her birthday, and funny thing was, the birthday on the certificate was actually, in fact, her birthday. A couple months later, I had started a sociology class on family life (prerequisite), where I had to do a basic family tree. I had thought it was almost her way of letting me know I'd be having to research into the family ahead of time.
Well, since you gave me this new information, I've been researching how to make my home more Pisces-like, since I'm moving this week. Everything I was finding, cracked me up, because it was literally the way my grandma I dreamt of, decorated her house (we all just thought she was a little nutty, lol! She was overly creative. Very into astrology, so both my dad and I, concluded she probably decorated this way on purpose), but she was a Pisces, making it all click. So, then I started thinking...Her being Pisces herself, and me always connecting that dream with predicting I'd have to do some form of ancestry (which is a Pisces activity), made me think, 'wow, maybe this whole time, my subconscious KNEW my home life was supposed to be connected with Pisces.' Now that it's in my awareness, it just all makes sense, that on some level, I knew that.

It was funny, too, because at work one day, I had a random image pop in my head, a few months after this dream, and it was of being in a room, with a window open, and church bells going off. It was like a really clear memory, that felt really familiar and real, so I knew it wasn't created, but I couldn't place what the memory actually was. But, it felt like my grandma (the one dreamt of). So, again, I asked my dad if she ever lived in a place near a church, where bells went off, back when I was younger. And sure enough, she did...I would have been about 3.

So, maybe that was her way of connecting with me. She was trying to help bring this into my consciousness. Sorry, to post all of that, haha. I just had to share.. it had me excited yesterday when I kind of connected all of that with this new found information you shared.

RosieOne

Hi VirGem89,

I love reading all this. The syncronicities are stunning and thrilling. And your Pisces Astrologer Grandma knows your scope. She cast your first scope this life, when you got born. She made sure your parents tracked the exact moment of your birth. I bet. Because I am Astrologer Grandma too.

Is your Grandmother's birth time on her birth certificate? Do you have, or can you generate her scope? That was MY first thought when I read about the dream about the birth certificate. What TIME of day was she born?

Slight correction - It is the 4th House that is linked to ancestors, particularly the maternal line. Connection through dreams is very Pisces and connection with those who are on the other side is Pisces too.

RosieOne

Ahhh Oriel. What a beautiful Kite - Grand Water Trine, Sun/Moon/Pluto. Excuse me while I weep in joy. You understand, because you feel everything, don't you? Far more psychic than I am. Far more psychic that everyone around you. Don't be in denial about this. Other people are NOT like you. They don't think and feel like you do.

Be sure to read the thread below and practice psychic hygiene and protection. You have incarnated in with the Virgo Rising Tribe, here to model how to do it right. Thus I would tend to ask you about how to get psychic powers up and going. Or I will in the near future.

How Do I Start Healing a Pisces Moon?
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=62221

I have Chiron on my Midheaven and it was only after I had been talkling about Chirion Knights here on this forum for several months, that it occurred to me that I am initiating ya-all.

No big deal. It is a humble role that we all need to open up to. Initiation just means getting folks started, opening a door, showing a possible important step. You'll look back over your life and see that it was important when you took that Mountain Climbing class, or whatever - that that opened up something new and important for you. That is what Initiation is. It involves a lineage and accessing the TEACHINGS of the enlightened ones before us. No need to figure it out yourself, falling into crevasses, rather you can learn from those who went before us.

And simply being an astrologer is being an initiator. Like helping people pop open those Snappy T Squares, like we have been doing these last few posts. You have one too. I will speak of that in my next post.

When we learn astrology, we are tapping into a deep well of ancient wisdom. You already know all this, of course.

Last edited:

RosieOne

Thanks Stroud! Can you post me the lyrics of Song 1? I didn't catch them all. Song 2 I caught enough of the lyrics to know the moderators might not wish you to post them here! :lol:

VirGem89

Hi VirGem89,

I love reading all this. The syncronicities are stunning and thrilling. And your Pisces Astrologer Grandma knows your scope. She cast your first scope this life, when you got born. She made sure your parents tracked the exact moment of your birth. I bet. Because I am Astrologer Grandma too.

Is your Grandmother's birth time on her birth certificate? Do you have, or can you generate her scope? That was MY first thought when I read about the dream about the birth certificate. What TIME of day was she born?

Slight correction - It is the 4th House that is linked to ancestors, particularly the maternal line. Connection through dreams is very Pisces and connection with those who are on the other side is Pisces too.

Haha, she did! My dad told me she had it all mapped out. I was mad they didn't keep the charts she did. No one else seemed to get into astrology in the family to see the importance in keeping them. And I just found her birth certificate a couple days ago. I'm going to post her chart for you, maybe you can share with me some insights. :) It makes me sad I didn't get to have her in this part of my life to talk about this kind of thing! The rest of my family/friends aren't into astrology, so it'd be nice to have her here to discuss it and see her take on things. I spent a lot of my childhood with her, which is where most of my memories are at, the times I'm able to recall her personality best. Having moved to TN with my mom at 12, it limited memories made with her in latter years.

I realized that correction last night actually on one of the sticky's on the forums..the house/cusps one. I realized then that the ancestry was tied to the house, not sign. Either way, it was pretty in sync, which I liked. :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_03_janet_kraft_hp.49739.3397.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_janet_kraft_hp.49739.3397.gif
    52.6 KB · Views: 32

RosieOne

Hi VirGem89!

Clearly your Grandma is alive on the otherside. Post your Synergy, with you in the middle, and your Composite. Tell me first what you see. Hope others will share too.

RosieOne

So Oriel! Review Ankhesenamun's and VirGem89's posts regarding their Snappy T Squares.

In your case the missing leg is 1st House Virgo which means Research Me! Usually the missing leg of our T Squares feels off-purpose or uninteresting or like a barrier to doing what we think we want to do. Ankhesenamun wasn't expecting a child but that child is the key to accessing her Super Powers and strength. VirGem89 wasn't concerned about 4th House Pisces stuff, until his Grandma and this thread showed up.

The energy that needs to be shot into your 1st House is Mars. So being very active is important. Virgo in the 1st House researches what you really want and need and writes it down. Research your SELF. Schedule time to yourself everyday.

No heavy self criticism, no negative Virgo - no yo-yo-ing. No setting up routines that are too hard and falling off the wagon, up/down. Create do-able routines that includes exercise but no more than 5 out of 7 days.

Last edited:

VirGem89

Hi VirGem89!

Clearly your Grandma is alive on the otherside. Post your Synergy, with you in the middle, and your Composite. Tell me first what you see. Hope others will share too.

Here is the Synergy chart. Is the composite a separate chart? I'm still trying to figure out how it is you guys read the lines and houses in charts, so I can't give much an interpretation of it myself, sadly. I'm looking now, maybe I can figure it out and I'll post what I think I could be seeing. Haha.

oriel

Ahhh Oriel. What a beautiful Kite - Grand Water Trine, Sun/Moon/Pluto. Excuse me while I weep in joy. You understand, because you feel everything, don't you? Far more psychic than I am. Far more psychic that everyone around you. Don't be in denial about this. Other people are NOT like you. They don't think and feel like you do.

Be sure to read the thread below and practice psychic hygiene and protection. You have incarnated in with the Virgo Rising Tribe, here to model how to do it right. Thus I would tend to ask you about how to get psychic powers up and going. Or I will in the near future.

How Do I Start Healing a Pisces Moon?
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=62221

I have Chiron on my Midheaven and it was only after I had been talkling about Chirion Knights here on this forum for several months, that it occurred to me that I am initiating ya-all.

No big deal. It is a humble role that we all need to open up to. Initiation just means getting folks started, opening a door, showing a possible important step. You'll look back over your life and see that it was important when you took that Mountain Climbing class, or whatever - that that opened up something new and important for you. That is what Initiation is. It involves a lineage and accessing the TEACHINGS of the enlightened ones before us. No need to figure it out yourself, falling into crevasses, rather you can learn from those who went before us.

And simply being an astrologer is being an initiator. Like helping people pop open those Snappy T Squares, like we have been doing these last few posts. You have one too. I will speak of that in my next post.

When we learn astrology, we are tapping into a deep well of ancient wisdom. You already know all this, of course.

Right on!I've been having occasional OBE/lucid dreaming stuffs and I've been to a LOT of deja vu.:lol: I remember dreaming about fragments of my past lives too with music :lol:
To be honest when I was still young I've been able to experience the unusual stuffs,like seeing ghosts.
But then something happened to me and it made me search more for who and what I am,most people don't understand me, even my family.
When someone gets mad,it's a different feeling for me,it's so intense like there's a straight line that pierces through my heart.And when someone is being violated,I really feel for them.You know I even cry secretly for the simplest things in life that somehow touches me.I get to realized that sometimes the simplest things in life makes one of the best feelings in life.
I'm actually into a lot of unusual stuffs and the unknown and spirituality,I'm still finding myself.:lol::alien:

When I take a bath I put sea salt/rock salt in my water and bathe in it,I actually light one incense a day.But I dunno what else I could do more,I'm like a sponge,it's like I absorb people's emotions around me:sick:

So Oriel! Review Ankhesenamun's and VirGem89's posts regarding their Snappy T Squares.

In your case the missing leg is 1st House Virgo which means Research Me! Usually the missing leg of our T Squares feels off-purpose or uninteresting or like a barrier to doing what we think we want to do. Ankhesenamun wasn't expecting a child but that child is the key to accessing her Super Powers and strength. VirGem89 wasn't concerned about 4th House Pisces stuff, until his Grandma and this thread showed up.

The energy that needs to be shot into your 1st House is Mars. So being very active is important. Virgo in the 1st House researches what you really want and need and writes it down. Research your SELF. Schedule time to yourself everyday.

No heavy self criticism, no negative Virgo - no yo-yo-ing. No setting up routines that are too hard and falling off the wagon, up/down. Create do-able routines that includes exercise but no more than 5 out of 7 days.

My 1st house is one of my empty houses and I've been trying to figure it out!Thank you!!:kissing:
I'm trying to practice meditation.I actually tried it once and it was successful,I felt like all the weight on my shoulders were lifted.I felt really light that moment.I've been trying to do it again,but there are things that distracts me sometimes.

Last edited: