Canes Venatici and Actaeon by Paul Manship

Cold Fusion

Someone posted this without the words and I knew exactly what it meant.

8c22pt.jpg

I retorted with this:

The dog butcher

TDB.jpg

I got suspended.

The evilest person on the planet.

astro-621gw-current-the-devil-75277-2698163.png

They fashioned a game off of their stuff.

SICK EVIL FREAKS!

Screenshot-2024-06-19-at-15-38-28-anubis-head-on-a-pole.png

Cold Fusion

The hell-curse was placed on me in May of 2010. It wasn't about right and wrong. It was placed on me for trying win a Canes Venatici woman.

God has no right to a Canes Venatici, he judged and condemned all.

0edf238dffaba2d95bf7a6ab27a3c306.jpg

Composite of The Devil and woman I was cursed over.

astro-6251gw-mis-the-devil-53774-2211945.png

Cold Fusion

Just at the store and seen a very attractive female, I try to harden my heart to all on the planet while Satan is using voodoo magic to try get me to desire women (For which I have no reason to) and to soften my heart and try to stimulate feel good feelings and whispering things like "I'd like to fill you up" and "wish granted" to me.

It's breeding season for the insufferable might is right women of KKKingman, AZ.

8tbl4n.jpg
86y3zb.jpg

8rl7zc.jpg
263209ae54a7183b39539b763ed5fd7775987f65.jpg

GQfXGpHacAAO3HU

Cold Fusion

Amalek (/ˈæməlɛk/; Biblical Hebrew: עֲמָלֵק‎, romanized: ʿĂmālēq; Arabic: عماليق, romanized: ʿAmālīq) is described in the Hebrew Bible as the enemy nation of the Israelites.

Then the Lord said to Moses, “Write this as a remembrance in a book and recite it in the hearing of Joshua: I will utterly blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven.” And Moses built an altar and called it, The Lord is my banner. He said, “A hand upon the banner of the Lord! The Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.”

Remember what Amalek did to you on your journey out of Egypt, how he attacked you on the way, when you were faint and weary, and struck down all who lagged behind you; he did not fear God.

Amalek.jpg

1enuet.jpg

1e1dad.jpg

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

I honestly say I've wanted to pop some of bellies he's created. Just him (Maybe the flaming death clown also who's fathered children with well over a dozen women).

GQeschfWgAAO49n

Cold Fusion

When people talk to me, they are so contemptuous there is no doubt they are a possessed puppet of Satan's. They ask something of me and give an completely obvious disdainful reply when saying thank you. There is no doubt it is manipulative might is right god-king control freak psychopathy.