Can you guess my rising sign?

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Good guess too. Why pisces in your opinion?

I thought you had those big, pretty, Piscean eyes. Pisces risings can be very pretty. The lip kinda reminded me of a fish (no offense). I think real Piscean risings have bigger lips though, but I kinda thought maybe the size was due to other factors in the chart.

The last piece of clue that made me think it, was the slumped shoulders. So I was going for a soft sign, not a hard one.

But I missed how the eyes looked. It wasn't confused or dreamy, but airy and intelligent. Which is very very Aqua like.

Gemini, Aquarius, Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio -- you can tell the risings by the eyes.

Lykanized

MoonSun!
I saw your comment earlier but didn't have time to reply, so I apologize
Lykanized, I would never ever guessed you as Virgo rising and Cancer sun. But I remember that you were Pluto/Scorpio dominant, right? That would make sense. I also red that Pluto dominant people would have more freckles and moles.. And seriously, we share almost the same dominant planets and sun/rising sign if I remember well, I also have at the same place like you two moles on my cheek. This is weird man
I don't feel like I really seem like a typical Cancer sun Virgo rising either. I suppose Pluto is pretty strong in my chart. Aside from the generational Saturn square and the sextile to Uranus and Neptune, it major aspects my sun, Mars, and Mercury and Quintiles my moon and ascendant. I'm not sure if you'd consider it dominant yourself since none of the inner planet aspects are hard. But Pluto is in my 3rd house and Mercury is a major player for me and Scorpio my Draconic Sun and Mercury. It must be in your 3rd house too there sharpening your Mercury, assuming we're around the same age!

curiously tho, you're right. I have those moles and tho it's not visible in my pictures, I have freckles under my eyes as does my sister who's a Scorpio

Last edited:

renaen591

Is the Jupiter in 8th a factor in health or is it some other factor responsible? I had guess that Jupiter in 8th gives buoyancy there.

Honestly not sure, I k ow jupiter in the 8th really expands my interests in what's behind the veil, psychology and paranormal. As far as health goes, I've always had Good health but I don't know if that's credit to jupiter placement or not.
Have you always been quite healthy?

GemwDepth

Account Closed
This reflects my rising sign and sun sign

The first thing I do in the morning is look in the mirror under a dim light :)

Notice how the hints are getting tricker and trickier.

I am guessing a rising with a bit of vanity, but its either shy, or well-practiced enough to know light conditions make one look good. :whistling:

yuriv

Honestly not sure, I k ow jupiter in the 8th really expands my interests in what's behind the veil, psychology and paranormal. As far as health goes, I've always had Good health but I don't know if that's credit to jupiter placement or not.
Have you always been quite healthy?

I used to fall ill once every year, always before my birthday that is, then i had get well as soon as it was near. I can't remember the placement responsible for this. However i have stopped falling ill entirely since my 21st which was a particularly auspicious year. I don't know Jupiter effects here either, it opposes my natal sun, mercury in the 6H which is responsible for health. Empty Cancer 8H.