Can you guess my Ascendant from these pictures?

What is my Rising sign?

• Aquarius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Picses

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Aries

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Taurus

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Gemini

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Cancer

• Leo

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Virgo

• Libra

• Scorpio

• Sagittarius

• Capricorn

• Total voters

StarChilde

Can anyone guess my rising sign from these pictures attached?

Attachments

• 906984_10200343550204669_1144414188_o.jpg
    906984_10200343550204669_1144414188_o.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 479864_3244121695216_1226726199_n.jpg
    479864_3244121695216_1226726199_n.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 521780_4372461463005_1918147801_n-2.jpg
    521780_4372461463005_1918147801_n-2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 68
  • Photo on 2013-04-08 at 18.30.jpg
    Photo on 2013-04-08 at 18.30.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Photo on 2013-04-08 at 18.30 #4.jpg
    Photo on 2013-04-08 at 18.30 #4.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

VeryVenus

1.(Possibly) Aries has the daring look and very thick eyebrows...
Tan, good figure, quick movement. Mars gives them sharp, angular features. (Celine Dion, Elton John, Alec Baldwin)
2.(Possibly) Taurus because very thick sensual lips and eyebrows. They can be pretty hairy, definitely very sexy. (Venus Ruler) Nice beautifully cut eyes, with lots of eyelashes.(George Clooney, Jack Nickolson, Pierce Brosnan and my DAD!!! LOL: Sorry if I am misspelling all the names!) BUT: you're not thick like most Tauruses.
3.(Not) Gemini, you seem to have a very thick nose and Gemini's are gifted by peculiar Mercury with a very chiseled type noses. Face: oval and elongated, deep eyes, they have freckles, they can be thin and tall but I've seen an average built also. With time they can have many little wrinkles from all that mimicking. Often they have assymetry in their face. Ruled by Mercury. (Clint Eastwood, Joann Collins, Johnny Depp)
4. (Not) Leo, - Leos have wide shoulders. Very broad, muscular, sexy bodies! Often they like sports, look very elegant, with proud stature...they like to wear gold/fine jewelry. They have wide faces, large heads w thick hair, nose - a bit rounded tow. the lower part, with bright eyes. (Arnold Shwartzenegger (SP), Patric Swazy (SP), Antonio Banderas (This one is easy to spell, thank god!). Ben Affleck and Sean Penn.
5. (Not)Virgo - Virgos, ruled by Mercury, can be thick and thin but never fat. Faces are tense, tall forehead, eyes are attentive, then can have angular and sharp features. Lips are thin and tightly closed. Noses often are thin and sharp ended. (Sean Connery, Kianu Reevz(SP. PLS forgive me for horrible spelling) Charlie Sheen, Freddy Mercury, Hue Grant...
6.(Not) Libra - though Libra's are short and calm. They are favored by Chiron and are very attractive. Thin boned. Libras are also ruled by Venus and thus are very sexy and handsome/beautiful with expressive feautures: sensual lips and oh-so-sexy dimples on cheeks!. Libras are quite elegant. Jean-Claudd Van Damm(Again in advance forgive me for misspellings)...Michael Douglas. Kate Winslet. Cathryn Zeta-Zones.
7.(Not) Scorpio. They are mysterious, have deep eyes, magnetic personality, and longer nose. Lips have more of a sarcastic expression. They are calm, composed, have beautiful smiles. Very sexy and attractive!/thick hair, confident. Ruled by intense Pluto. Leonardo Di Caprio, Julia Roberts, Demi Moore, Denny De Vito.
8. (Possible) Saggitarius - These charming folks are very tall with thick rounded features, often very sexy and handsome, Jupiter gives them youthful look like fairytale knights and princesses...very tall foreheads, thick hair, chins have dimples. Naughty expression. (BRAD PITT, Frank Sinatra, Stephen Spielberg) Often they can't appear elegant - the statue seems to be sort of bending down, and they can drag feet.
9. (Not) Aquarius - Aquariuses are often tall and slim, though - like you. Faces are oval , open and serious expression. Lips are turned slightly upwards, dimpled chin and they look so adorable when they smile. Under rulership of Uranus they can be pretty eccentric with dressing up, tatoos, and piercing - anything to show off their freedom loving nature. (Jennifer Aniston, John Travolta, Fill Collins, Lisa Mary Presley)
10.(Maybe) Pisces - Now Pisces can look very different. Neptune gives them soft rounded noses, and mystery and calmness about them...and a bit of mystery/sadness...not without charm. Big hypnotic eyes, pale faces. Men-Pisces have elongated faces and smaller eyes. Kurt Cobain, Bruce Willis, Sharon Stone.
11. (Maybe) Cancers have soft forms, . Faces are full, rounded and soft. Noses are rounded. The appearance is subtle, reassuring and protective (Monica Levinsky, Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, Mike Tyson)
12. (No)Capricorns - they have a strict sad look...forgive them - being under a rulership of the dreaded Saturn in not easy!. They have full lips and deep small eyes, thick hair, and well defined brows. They look attractive, but aloof.
Can anyone guess my rising sign from these pictures attached?

StarChilde

sure, thats understandable, i am about 5'11.
good guesses everyone my ascendant is pisces , ashria was the only to get it first attempt lasxcerus came close but couldn"t decide between gemini and picses. ALSO it says picses rising are short but im 5'11 with shoes maybe 6"0 how is that possible?

Last edited: