Can someone tell me something about my crush's chart so i dont get my heart broken

NuKetuLiving

Hiya! 🧜‍♀️
so their :venus: :square:your :moon:, this could mean that their way of acquiring resources, or perhaps showing affection is in tension with the way you feel secure. I also noticed that the ruler of your moon, :uranus:, is also :square:their :venus:so that's like a double whammy. What kind of profession is this person in? Their :venus:is right on top of their MC, so you may not feel safe with their reputation, or their reputation hinders your individuality in some way shape or form.

NuKetuLiving

Being that your :moon: is in the 8H of transformation, this persons way of affection can be a catalyst within your life. Also, apologies I meant double whammy in the way that this is triggered twice on your end. Have you met their friends yet? Are you talking about the :mars: :square::pluto:? because that aspect has a such a negative reputation online, it's sickening. I have that aspect in mutual signs and what I have noticed is that there can be an energy of holding oneself back or purposely not abusing power because someone has abused their power on us before. I do see assertiveness and stubbornness because of the fire and fixed, however their :moon:is in :scorpio: so there is safety. Of course, all of this is determined by the awareness/maturity of said individuals.

Last edited by a moderator:

NuKetuLiving

Totally understandable. Even harsher aspects within a dynamic cannot truly be seen until they are "activated," and even so we don't know yet until they are, how we might respond to them or how "unbearable" they'll be. Take it day by day and continue to get to know her. If you feel in your gut to try things, continue, if not, move on. Aspects only determine so much. Also, please trust yourself and make wise decisions from your past.

Last edited by a moderator: