Can someone plese help me understand my dad?

AnastasiyaEnchanted

Can anyone please look at my dads chart and help me understand him. He is just such a negative person finding fault in everything and just upsets the harmony in my house. I don't see anything majorly wrong in his chart that would point to this. But then again, I have just started learning astrology so I am hoping someone could help me out. He is just always depressed and sees negativity in everything. I feel like he is suffering himself because of this but wont admit it because he never shares his feelings. He criticizes everything and always yells at every little thing. Nothing makes him happy. He can even get to the point of being verbally abuse but does not realize it himself. He's completely oblivious to his behaviour. Please can anyone say anything about his chart and why he is like this? I would appreciate it so so much. He doesn't have any friends because people don't like him since he acts like this. He never sees anything good in life. I am really hoping astrology can somehow help me understand the way he thinks so I can understand him better and make our relationship better as well.

Attachments

• 38b833eb-296b-4d30-8ccf-307ceddc7076.jpg
    38b833eb-296b-4d30-8ccf-307ceddc7076.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 7