Can someone like read my chart? please...

Gabintosh

Hey there :tongue: i would LOVE for someone to read my chart or like interpret and kind of describe me, my personality, possible interests, strengths, weaknesses you know all that if I'm a natural "flirt" everything you can tell about me, do it, also I found out I may have a Grand Cross but I'm not completely sure... so if anyone can confirm I do and explain this and how it affects me I'll be completely grateful, thanks again! :lol::smile:

Attachments

• astro01_gabriel..gif
    astro01_gabriel..gif
    48 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

ashriia

Hey there :tongue: i would LOVE for someone to read my chart or like interpret and kind of describe me, my personality, possible interests, strengths, weaknesses you know all that if I'm a natural "flirt" everything you can tell about me, do it, also I found out I may have a Grand Cross but I'm not completely sure... so if anyone can confirm I do and explain this and how it affects me I'll be completely grateful, thanks again! :lol::smile:

You seem to have 2 grand crosses in your chart from what i can tell. While I typically don't interpret charts of anyone under 18. I will say, that Grand crosses create action, you will be driven in life. and will probably be successful in university and will be a very hard worker.