Can someone help me? Will he leave again?

NJGirl

So, I have been back and forth with this guy for quite some time, and it has been a huge emotional roller coaster for me. He kept on reconciling with his ex gf and leaving. Now, he is back again, and I don't know what to do anymore. He claims that things will be different this time.
My question is: Is he staying this time or leaving again?
I would really appreciate any help, as I am really sad at the moment. Thank you guys!

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=1yzfile25mZbS-u1340280901&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=32&nho2=2&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=6&smon=9&syr=2012&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Cypocryphy

Answer: He's likely going to leave again.

Reason: His planet is in your twelfth house, and so is your Moon. This is the house of undoing. Your Moon is exalted, so you are emotionally prepared. However, his Jupiter is in its detriment. Eso no es bueno. The sign of the Twins shows volatility and a non-committal mentality. Furthermore, your significators square. Eso no es bueno. There is conflict here and problems between the two of you. You are in the fourth house, showing endings. You are also combust with the Sun, showing your concern over this guy. He obviously has some kind of power over you. Eso tambien no es bueno.

Your relationship is corrupted.

NJGirl

Could someone confirm this for me please?
He has been nice so far, so I'm curious as to when I can expect to see him running again.

Cypocryphy

I would like to see what someone else says, as well. I didn't know what horary was a month ago, so it would be interesting to see another opinion.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-mutable (ie changeable) signs are on the 4 angles of the chart
-the 7th whole sign house is under mutable Sagittarius (this is his house, and indeed the relationship house, significator = Jupiter)
-while Jupiter is in your house (ie the first house) showing his interest in and involvement with you, note that Jupiter is in a mutable sign (Gemini), and in its detriment in that sign
-you (signified by Mercury) flow away from Jupiter, will soon apply to a square with Jupiter, and are also in yet another mutable sign (Virgo)

Indications here are for continuing changes, and at least over the near term, do not seem favorable for a steady relationship.

(Using the non-horary Walis Magic 8 Ball method of divination, taking the 7th house to signify him, with Sagittarius on this house we have Jupiter as dispositor which = a yes {yes he will leave again} answer to this question)

Last edited:

dr. farr

Well, it's coming up soon, and since Mercury is a fast moving planet, the square will not last long; however, the problems here are with the predominance of mutable signs and indications of change and therefore throwing the reliability of the relationship into question over the near to intermediate future.

dr. farr

That is a timing question-in my opinion the indications on the reference horary chart cover the next few months of time (ie will likely be valid during that period of time)