Can I transition to a publishing career?

mlala

Hi all,

I am working on transitioning jobs/career, and asked about transitioning to a publishing/entertainment career.

I am Jupiter in 1st house but retrograde, ruled by Mars ruler of 9th house publishing. Jupiter is also ruler of 10th, so should I be Moon? In that case, in face and detriment of Jupiter, not so good... Moon will make final aspect cojoining Mars, ruler of 8th house. But Moon is exactly opposite MC- not a good sign for work and career?
Should I consider 3rd house also, for writing?

Would appreciate anyone's help on this!

Cheers!

Attachments

• publishing1.jpeg
    publishing1.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 31

IleneK

Premium Member
Publishing is 9th, entertainment is 5th. Maybe you mean celebrity publishing? Not sure.
I will go with you are Jup. Publishing is Mars.
Mars does receive Jup by dignity and Mars will retrograde to apply to square Jupiter. But before they actually aspect Jupiter will move out of Aries and into Virgo. By the time Jup goes direct Mars is never to catch up and perfect the aspect.
It may be that while this is going on, with Jup's movement into Pisces, the sign of its dignity, it feels good to you, better than in Aries. But given that the square does not perfect and Jup also appears to be void, not really aspecting any body in the chart, I am going to say that publishing may not be the best thing to transition to in the time frame you had in mind.

Last edited:

mlala

Thank you!! I agree Jupiter is about to be so much stronger, and if that meant anything for me as Jupiter or not...

IleneK

Premium Member
You are welcome!
Well, Jup is stronger in Pisces. But since it has already moved through Pisces and is now retrograding from Aries for a brief period of time, there may be some good that comes from it, but not necessarily lasting?

mlala

You are welcome!
Well, Jup is stronger in Pisces. But since it has already moved through Pisces and is now retrograding from Aries for a brief period of time, there may be some good that comes from it, but not necessarily lasting?
Hmm, you're fight. Overall it doesn't really have staying power.