can i become director??

Waybread and others have already replied competently, but I received a request from Chaitupicasso, so I feel obliged to say something.

I'm rarely confident suggesting an exact profession, like that of a movie director, but there are some general things pointing to an artistic career in the chart.

For example, Neptune in the 12th house, the only planet thriving there, stimulating your imagination and dreams - and that in an innovative way, thanks to Sagittarius. You also have Uranus there, so you should listen to the wisdom of your dreams. Venus conjunct the moon in Leo and the 8th house point somewhat towards acting more than directing.

The Venus/moon conjunction have a trine to Uranus in the 12th house, so I would say that for your artistic career, you should ponder these in particular.

Your 11th house, indicating impression on society as a whole, is in Scorpio, which is mainly good at hiding but also at creating attraction. Both Pluto and Saturn are there - two important and drastic celestial bodies in the horoscope. They will create exciting events for you, making you get a bigger influence on the world around you than others would have expected. Hard to say of what kind, though. Their sextiles to Pluto and the sun suggest that you need to find a new habitat before they really manifest themselves.

Stefan Stenudd
http://www.horoscoper.net

chaitupicasso

Waybread and others have already replied competently, but I received a request from Chaitupicasso, so I feel obliged to say something.

I'm rarely confident suggesting an exact profession, like that of a movie director, but there are some general things pointing to an artistic career in the chart.

For example, Neptune in the 12th house, the only planet thriving there, stimulating your imagination and dreams - and that in an innovative way, thanks to Sagittarius. You also have Uranus there, so you should listen to the wisdom of your dreams. Venus conjunct the moon in Leo and the 8th house point somewhat towards acting more than directing.

The Venus/moon conjunction have a trine to Uranus in the 12th house, so I would say that for your artistic career, you should ponder these in particular.

Your 11th house, indicating impression on society as a whole, is in Scorpio, which is mainly good at hiding but also at creating attraction. Both Pluto and Saturn are there - two important and drastic celestial bodies in the horoscope. They will create exciting events for you, making you get a bigger influence on the world around you than others would have expected. Hard to say of what kind, though. Their sextiles to Pluto and the sun suggest that you need to find a new habitat before they really manifest themselves.

Stefan Stenudd
http://www.horoscoper.net

Thank you stephen i read all your replies and i loved the way u describe so pmed u and also pmed to the astrologers who helped a lot of other users here :) I am thankful to this community as well as to each and every astrologer here who helped me :).I fany one had trouble with my pm i m sorry for those :) just wanted to know a bit in depth because i love astrology and i want to learn in in future and want to help others :)

Last edited:

chaitupicasso

is there any remedies that i need to do? and any gem stones should i need?
@ stephen as u told "you need to find a new habitat before they really manifest themselves." i am not able to understand that . is that mean i need to choose a different field other than direction ? like acting ect???