Can anyone please read my daughter chart?

badcatstealsfish

Below I shared my Daughter details. She doesn't want to read books, Always gets upset when in school. I put her in drawing Singing classes, she has no interests in anything. She doesn't even like to take foods. Can anyone tell from her charts what fields/directions I can guide her or she can handle. I was misguided a lot in my childhood and it cost me a lot, I still remember those days. So I don't want to push her what I want she to be, rather encourage her if I know her good strong fields where she can learn, perform on her own. She is a kid, I know. But just I wish things for her to be straight.

Details:

DOB: 21/12/2016
TOB: 3:59 PM
Place : Kolkata, WB, India

AstroPunter86

It looks like she will be heavily relationship oriented, with the Sun and Saturn on the descendant. So, to be fair, it's great you want to guide her because she probably won't be much of a self-starter but instead, she would rather follow. She is RIGHT on the cusp of sag/cap so it's difficult to tell which sign she will show for life, but it will be important to figure that out.

In my opinion, what is most important is that she has the right friends. I would recommend steering her towards religious groups.

mathur_dinesh

She is too small just now to really work out her aptitude but she has karma is oriented to imagination, story writing, travels and paediatric psychology.

JUPITERASC

Below I shared my Daughter details. She doesn't want to read books, Always gets upset when in school. I put her in drawing Singing classes, she has no interests in anything. She doesn't even like to take foods. Can anyone tell from her charts what fields/directions I can guide her or she can handle. I was misguided a lot in my childhood and it cost me a lot, I still remember those days. So I don't want to push her what I want she to be, rather encourage her if I know her good strong fields where she can learn, perform on her own. She is a kid, I know. But just I wish things for her to be straight.

Details:

DOB: 21/12/2016
TOB: 3:59 PM
Place : Kolkata, WB, India
[astro.com is NOT a link site - Please either upload a chart to the AW Forum
or use a link site such as imgur or imgbb - Moderator]

The way I do it, -->Imgur-->Upload-->Get share links-->BB code (for forums)
-->Paste here. (Just paste, don't insert image)
Hope that works, m8.

Another tip:

On mobile, you can change this website by clicking "...Change to desktop..."

or something like that an it'll be easier to post images.

Should be by the three dots at the right hand side of your phone.

I think. Haven't used the mobile version in awhile.
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

mathur_dinesh

Besides Saturn it appears that Jupiter and Mars also have a say in the choice of profession that she is likely to pursue. Saturn is in the seventh house in Jyestha which is a nakshatra (constellation) of Mercury. Therefore business is an obvious choice. Mars and Saturn have exchanged signs and Mars rules the twelfth and seventh, so international trade appears a possibility. Literary activity centred round children will also be a concurrent or major activity in her life.