Can anyone interpret my chart. My career is not progressing, issues in married life. Will things get better any time soon?

Ach28

Greetings,

I’d like some help interpreting my chart. I come from a family obsessed with astrology. It kinda affected me growing up. I’ve heard a lot of bad things said about my chart. I’m scared. Can free will change the outcomes predicted in my chart or am I doomed for life. Can anyone shed some light on the good things (if any) in chart?

DOB: 28 feb 1997
TOB: 19:46
POB: Mangalore, Karnataka

Attachments

• 506F5C67-702E-4199-91C0-9340105F34D9.jpeg
    506F5C67-702E-4199-91C0-9340105F34D9.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 76EA46F7-13B6-4A7C-9A8B-1FAFE2A0E4B1.jpeg
    76EA46F7-13B6-4A7C-9A8B-1FAFE2A0E4B1.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 39

Ach28

You must be prepared for the worst in marital life especially till early 2024. If you wish to even try to mend the relation, it is better if you move away from spouse for a year or so for work and maintain sober communication without reacting to anything that may worsen the situation.

Knowing your profession will help, but your chart is indicating good scope in professional matters and especially when away from your hometown. The actions taken by free will under fear will eventually make you choose the wrong paths. Just get some courage to fight the troubled period and hope that the troubled times will pass and then get going, only then your free will can help and guide you towards progress and success.

-----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz
Dear astromagic,

Thank you for the reply. Things have gotten worse since 2021. I wonder won’t things get worse if I ignore the problem. I’ve been trying to mend the relationship but my partner isn’t putting any efforts. Will things get better after 2024?
I have been told I will have marital issues that’s why my parents insisted on horoscope matching. Why do I still have problems even when everything was matched?

I have a healthcare degree. But because of work visa and licensure issue in US i haven’t been able to work. Moving away isn’t possible since I’m dependent on him.

mathur_dinesh

Greetings,

I’d like some help interpreting my chart. I come from a family obsessed with astrology. It kinda affected me growing up. I’ve heard a lot of bad things said about my chart. I’m scared. Can free will change the outcomes predicted in my chart or am I doomed for life. Can anyone shed some light on the good things (if any) in chart?

DOB: 28 feb 1997
TOB: 19:46
POB: Mangalore, Karnataka
You have Virgo ascendant. You are in the major-period of Saturn these days.

Mercury and Venus are good planets in your chart. Both are placed in a friendly sign but being in the sixth house they are somewhat handicapped.

Saturn major-period ends on 11/September/2026. Saturn is not a good planet for you so its major-period may not have been very pleasant. The major-period of Jupiter prior to the major-period of Saturn was also not satisfactory.

The major-period of Mercury will begin with the end of Saturn. This will operate for 17 years and should be better. There will be an average major-period of Ketu for seven year after Mercury which will be followed by that of Venus. This will be a good period for 20 years.

Ach28

You have Virgo ascendant. You are in the major-period of Saturn these days.

Mercury and Venus are good planets in your chart. Both are placed in a friendly sign but being in the sixth house they are somewhat handicapped.

Saturn major-period ends on 11/September/2026. Saturn is not a good planet for you so its major-period may not have been very pleasant. The major-period of Jupiter prior to the major-period of Saturn was also not satisfactory.

The major-period of Mercury will begin with the end of Saturn. This will operate for 17 years and should be better. There will be an average major-period of Ketu for seven year after Mercury which will be followed by that of Venus. This will be a good period for 20 years.
My mercury and Venus are combust. With mercury being my ascendant lord in 6th and combust, will it give any good result?

Ach28

Thank you astrologymagic and Mathur_dinesh for the insight. Will things get better after Saturn dasha? Do you have any remedies for this?

Ach28

Hello astrologers,
The last year or 2 has been hell. I’m this close to giving up on my marriage. So many astrologers have told I’ll have issues, don’t know why I even agreed to get married in the first place. Will I always struggle with love? Will my second marriage also be the same?

Sujit

? Will my second marriage also be the same?
In my view, yes because Jupiter is debilitated and mercury and venus is having a dispositor weakness causes conflicts and misunderstandings and vulnerable to separation.

Ach28

Good morning respected astrologers,

Since problems have been going for past 3 years and husband is not ready to reconcile, do you think I should just go for divorce? Will there be any legal problem getting divorce. When do you see this possibility?